Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

What do you think about this cycle??

I posted this earlier but it never showed. What do you guys think of this? This will be my third cycle in two years. I wanted a cutting cycle with some mass building properties in conjunction. My goals are to gain 15 quality lbs focused on upper pecs, abs, and bi's. I am 6'2' 238lb with 10-12%BF with 18-19 years lifting. My last cycle was Deca 400mg/wk, Sus 500mg/wk and Dbol 35mg/d, and gained 27lbs and keep 15 quality lbs. I am approx 2 months post cycle. If it important, I squat 650, incline press 325, flat bench 405 piramiding sets. I rarely in the last 10 years max out and guess what, no injuries.

Here it is:

Dbol 40-50mg/day week 1 thru 4
    Eq 500-600wk week 1 thru 8
    Prop 75mg/day week 1 thru 10
    Fina 50mg/day week 5 thru 10
    Liqidex .25-.5/ week 1 thru 10
    Milk Thistle now until post Dbol
    Clomid one week post last Prop/Fina shot

I placed the fina week 5-10 and ended Eq at week 8 so recovery/clomid could begin on the same week.

I know, shots everyday is a lot but after quizzing some Vets, I feel the bood levels using the Fina/Prop will be more stable throughout the cycle, plus I am a paramedic and skilled with giving shots.

What do you guy think...Any Ideas?

Thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, very respectable stats. Looking very good. Anyway, cycle looks great. You will be shooting yourself a shitload of times, but thats ok. . .if you don't mind, As far as clomid, shouldn't it be 3 days after last shot of prop and tren ? All looks good though bro, well thought out.

Mike Guest
    That's actually a really good looking cycle bud - i read it over a couple times - the only thing I would switch is your test. You will gain fine like this and it will prove to be a pretty good cycle I think but personally I would put a longer ester test in for a foundation and use the prop for a few weeks at the end - was your decision to run prop through wk 10 because you are trying to cut and dont want water retention??? I wouldnt worry much about that - if you spread yourself thin and try to bulk AND cut in the same cycle you will do both at mediocre levels - but if you do one at a time you will do it with greatness. Throw in 600-750mg/wk of enanthate or another test and throw prop in the last 3wks at 75mg/day or so. Just my opinion (this cycle will work as well)

Okay Fellas thanks for the input...Yes one of the reasons I choose Prop was the water retention situation and recovery time. After Sus/Deca (last cycle)with no Liquidex the water retention was almost unbearable and I got quite a few comments from the ppl at the gym when I looked like a watermelon for a while. Yes Mike, I think you had advised me once before about a longer lasting esters. Another reason was because I am choosing to administer the Fina everyday after some good advice from some Fina Guru's here and I could just add the Prop to the same syringe without a problem.

Okay I have one 10ml bottle of Sustenon I could start with at 500mg/wk and will last for the first 5 weeks which is when I would start the daily injection of Fina. It would save a few holes in my ass...lol and if I needed to up the test in the begining I could throw in another 100mg/Prop with the bi weekly Sustenon injections.

Papa...you always entertain me with your posts...Thanks for reading...I was timing the Clomid based on the half life of Eq, ending week 8, which is 17-24 days post cycle to coincide with Fina/Prop which is 3 days respectively ending at week 10. So 14 day plus 3 equally 17days...so you're right 17 days post Eq would be consistant with 3 days post Fina/Prop....Thanks Bro, your right on the mark.

Thanks

spanky is offline New Member
    you might want to stay away from gaining muscle in you midsection. strength and definition is one thing but wont more muscle equate to a sub par v taper??

spanky

Thanks Bro, Its just that I have neglected it in the past and I really need to make a commitment to my abs. Its probably my weakest area. I have huge almost over developed shoulders, delts and Tri's. My Quads and Calfs ( genetics) are enormous likewise. Dont get me wrong, I train like hell all over and will be happy with the outcome.

Later

Thread Information