Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By ickythump

Thread: gyno location

ickythump is offline Member

gyno location

one thing about gyno I've never been quite sure on...I always see that actual gyno would be " confirmed" by a lump under the nipple.... does that mean between the muscle and the skin somewhere under the areola, or would it be a hard lump directly under the actual nipple, a lot of people think the whole thing is the nipple so I'm just wondering.... thanks

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Lumps from estrogen related gyno can be anywhere around the nipple, under, over, or on either side.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    on the surface, if you look directly at it, it should be under the nipple and usually within the areolar margin.

deep inside, if you look under the skin, it is beneath the skin but not as deep as the pec muscles.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you develop it, you'll know.

so, then it could be directly under the very tip of skin of the actual nipple? I am just clarifying.... no bumps, but I am puffy after two weeks (I expected to be estro sensitive) I will up adex to .5/eod, if I get a lump I'm doing ralix 60mg/ed, that sounds about right? I'm searching nolva low dose on cycle, but I feel like that is an old protocol as the stuff I remember reading was from old posts

Blog Entries
    What does your cycle consist of?

500mg/wk test (sust eod) hcg 250 twice a week, adex .25 eod bumped to.5 today....... apparently a pubescent high estro level left me with cone nipples, but hormones have been balanced and in normal ranges, so surgery would be what to do about cosmetics... I have a slight tingle/ possible burning feeling to some extent in left nipple....I feel nothing yet from test despite this blends short esters but I don't think that matters as levels should be elevated and gyno could begin so I raised adex, also the feeling could be me obsessively pinching and looking for lumps :/ if not for wishing cone nipples would not get "conier" I'd be less concerned but I had a feeling I'd need to worry about this....bf % was averaged to about 16, I went with the ones that showed it at about 14-15 as I was semi eager to start (I know)
    Last edited by ickythump; 12-14-2013 at 01:20 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    How long have you been on the cycle and how long have you been running the Adex?

two weeks tomoro for both.... my gf was like yea I think they look a bit more, full, my nipples that is...but I can't feel any lumps which I guess for lumps it would have been a fast development ( no previous cycles) that's why I startrd the thread because of all the things I recorded post cycle my nipple size and density was NOT one of them lol but what looks more full if you will is the areola, the actual NIPPLE (tip) isn't different but does feel slightly sensitive, but I can't check for a lump directly under tip because the obv get hard when I'm pinching them and looking.... sorry I know my posts are confusing, trying to describe everything in detail

Bump the Adex to .5 eod and if that doesn't do it it won't hurt to add low dose tamox just to be on the safe side. 10 mg Ed it will lower the effectiveness of the AI but I would rather do that than risk gyno
    ickythump likes this.

ok cool, that's what I was gonna do if it was still recommended, looks like early to mid 00's everyone just ran 10mg nolva lol all cycle..... where I live blood work is impossible to get so I was planning on skipping the on cycle bw and only doing the pre and post, so should I just monitor how my nipples, libido, and water retention feel? obv if my nipples get a lump I'll run ralox, but if I start to experience what could be crazy E sides I'll drive to another state for bw ($$$ :-[

If at all possible getting bw done during the cycle is better so you can adjust your AI.

Yea like I said, real hard in ny, heard I can try to travel to a neighboring state that's easier to get bw done, but idk if that's true... getting new insurance maybe can find a dr who is cool, they kind of " flag" you in my area I've heard from guys at the gym but idk, never walked in for bw sweating test so idk lol

Look up anytime labs and see if there is one in your area.

200 miles.... nothing like that can operate in my state, unfortunately

can't even get saliva hormone panel without dr

gonna bump this, wondering if puffiness and mild tenderness should go away if higher dosage of adex works, or if it stays the same.... if I notice any more tenderness I'll do tamox for a week at 10mg/ed and if problems persist I'll be driving 200 miles for bw.... too bad I can't just go to Canada Lolol

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would add nolva even with the slightest discomfort. low dose like 10mg ed is so safe, compared with the risk of permanent gyno. why would you not start?

Blog Entries
    I just started running ralox with my cycle, but have run nolv with it in the past with great success.

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    i would add nolva even with the slightest discomfort. low dose like 10mg ed is so safe, compared with the risk of permanent gyno. why would you not start?
    ad, I will start running the tamox
    AD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    I just started running ralox with my cycle, but have run nolv with it in the past with great success.
    igi, you running ralox just with your cycle in general or you have some symptoms?

Thread Information