thesecretuser is offline Junior Member

any way of testing if gear is real or not?

im kinda starting to doubt my gear, its test 400 apparently im suposed to get ass cripling pain from it but it only feels as if i fell on my ass not really something worth complaining about, i also didnt take an AI for the first 4 weeks and didnt get a single effect which just seems bizarre, i highly doubt im immune to sideeffects, but still i have gained about 5 pounds, my first 2 weeks i was still cutting the other 2 weeks i started bulking, so im not sure if the weight gained is from the gear or the bulking, i do feel slightly bloate to, but this could just be from the excess food. anyhow back to the original question, ive heard that putting your gear in the fridge should from crystals in it, dont really want to try that without asking you guys first.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not everyone gets severe PIP from T400. It may depend on the oil used and it could be simply be under dosed (I avoid most UGLs for this reason).

From my own experience, T400 causes me the most PIP and it usually lasts 4-5 days. I've been able to eliminate the PIP with a couple different strategies.

Refrigeration is no guarantee of potency - it could just be under dosed as mentioned.

The easiest way would be to have blood work done. If the gear is bunk, your testosterone levels should reflect that.

The bloating could also be water retention and elevated estrogen, just as easily as diet.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Not everyone gets severe PIP from T400. It may depend on the oil used and it could be simply be under dosed (I avoid most UGLs for this reason).

From my own experience, T400 causes me the most PIP and it usually lasts 4-5 days. I've been able to eliminate the PIP with a couple different strategies.

Refrigeration is no guarantee of potency - it could just be under dosed as mentioned.

The easiest way would be to have blood work done. If the gear is bunk, your testosterone levels should reflect that.

The bloating could also be water retention and elevated estrogen, just as easily as diet.
    ^^^^ This

agreed agreed, i got this t 400 from someone i know he had 2 vials only used one and sold me the one i have, he said it did work for him, im just getting impatient is all, shouldve kicked started the cycle with some dbol , anyhow im on my 4th week now, so moment of truth pretty soon. anyhow thanks for the replys guys.
    p.s just realized i got promoted to junior member lol feels good haha

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thesecretuser
    agreed agreed, i got this t 400 from someone i know he had 2 vials only used one and sold me the one i have, he said it did work for him, im just getting impatient is all, shouldve kicked started the cycle with some dbol , anyhow im on my 4th week now, so moment of truth pretty soon. anyhow thanks for the replys guys.
    p.s just realized i got promoted to junior member lol feels good haha
    Does your bottle list the esters? Many T400s contain prop or phenylprop which would provide the "kick start" you were looking for.

Congrats on the status upgrade!

it only says it contains prop, enanthate and cypoionate doesnt say how much tho,
    anyhow thanks lol haha

Thread Information