Thread: new cycle test and tren. ..thoughts

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member

new cycle test and tren. ..thoughts

This will be my 4th cycle.
    I'm 31, 220lbs 15% bf.

Proposed cycle.
    Test E 12-14weeks
    Tren E ??

Need a little advise with tren as this will be my first go with it.
    What would a suggested dose for the tren aswell the test? I know that most people run the test lower to let the tren do all the work.
    Will I need and ai? A Dex is what I have.
    Also with tren I will need a prolactin inhibitor, what is best?

Will pct be the same?
    Nova and Clomid for 4 weeks?

Thanks guys.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    This will be my 4th cycle.
    I'm 31, 220lbs 15% bf.

Proposed cycle.
    Test E 12-14weeks
    Tren E ??

Need a little advise with tren as this will be my first go with it.
    What would a suggested dose for the tren aswell the test? I know that most people run the test lower to let the tren do all the work.
    Will I need and ai? A Dex is what I have.
    Also with tren I will need a prolactin inhibitor, what is best?

Will pct be the same?
    Nova and Clomid for 4 weeks?

Thanks guys.
    What is your cycle history if I may ask?

First cycle was test E 500mgs 12 weeks
    Second cycle was dbol 60mgs and test prop 600mgs for 8 weeks.
    Third cycle was Anadrol 50 for 4 weeks and test E 750mgs for 14 weeks.

ickythump is offline Member
    first I would suggest antomini's sticky on tren , these will all be covered, from what I remember compared to what I read now it's all relevant!!

My personnel opinion when people are willing to listen, is to use Deca for your first 19nor experience. Very effective compound with great results and seems a bit more manageable in terms of side effects for most.
    Igifuno likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ickythump View Post
    first I would suggest antomini's sticky on tren, these will all be covered, from what I remember compared to what I read now it's all relevant!!
    Thanks I actually forgot about that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    My personnel opinion when people are willing to listen, is to use Deca for your first 19nor experience. Very effective compound with great results and seems a bit more manageable in terms of side effects for most.
    I thought about deca but I'm actually looking to do more of a cutting cycle and tren does sound better in that respect, I'm aware of the sides with tren especially with the long ester.

Do you have any advise regarding the tren doses and prolactin inhibitors?

ickythump is offline Member
    Thanks I actually forgot about that thread.
    no problem!! I didn't know if you'd seen it, but this thread will maybe be bumped enough for people to put in their experiences with dosing

For your first go I'd run them about the same dosage, about 400mg. Keep caber or prami on hand but more importantly control your estrogen with an AI as most people have no prolactin related issues as long as E is kept under control.

I prefer tren a for various reasons but especially on a first run with it so if sides are unbearable they can be gone within a couple days upon discontinuation instead of a couple weeks.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

I would keep Tren at 400 or less.
    I would run my test 100-150 EW
    Yes, use the AI and keep either Caber or Prami on hand.
    Yes the same PCT but may consider running it an extra week.
    HCG

Keep in mind that bulking or cutting is determined by diet not compound choice. You could easily cut on deca as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I would keep Tren at 400 or less.
    I would run my test 100-150 EW
    Yes, use the AI and keep either Caber or Prami on hand.
    Yes the same PCT but may consider running it an extra week.
    HCG

Keep in mind that bulking or cutting is determined by diet not compound choice. You could easily cut on deca as well.
    I would never run test at 100mg with any dose of tren.

It's so popular it seems to let the tren do the work and avoid sides by keeping test low but instead of saying that's a bunch of bullshit I'll just say that it's completely subjective. I feel better and make better gains without having any additional sides by keeping test at least the same level if not higher than tren.

Thanks for the replies fellas! Ill do a bit more research on the subject, not planning on starting till February.
    Caber and prami can be found at AR-R correct?

Prami yes caber no as it's not stable as a liquid so you'd have to order it elsewhere as a cap/pill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I would never run test at 100mg with any dose of tren .

It's so popular it seems to let the tren do the work and avoid sides by keeping test low but instead of saying that's a bunch of bullshit I'll just say that it's completely subjective. I feel better and make better gains without having any additional sides by keeping test at least the same level if not higher than tren.
    It is a matter of preference and I have done it with test low, high and equal. I can say that I have gained just as goo with low test as higher and I can manage my estrogen better with it lower.

Consider that especially for someone without experience with the compound. controlling estrogen is the biggest issue and a less experienced person than yourself may have an easier time doing this with less aromatization occurring.

The issue though is aromatization. Keeping test low only minimizes sides because for most people that's the only time estrogen is kept in range. If E were a constant (in range), I don't believe this whole idea would even exist.

Don't get me wrong, I used to think the same til I started routine BW and managed estrogen properly.

The issue though is aromatization. Keeping test low only minimizes sides because for most people that's the only time estrogen is kept in range. If E were a constant (in range), I don't believe this whole idea would even exist.

Don't get me wrong, I used to think the same til I started routine BW and managed estrogen properly.
    I agree. Perhaps the post I made above seemed to say something different. Considering very few ppl who cycle do regular BW and know how to PROPERLY manage estrogen. Keeping test low is a great method and doesn't seem to hinder gains to any noticeable degree. Not that I have noticed anyhow.

All three methods work just fine. I just don't think when we are talking about recreational AAS users using standard protocol doses, there is a noticeable difference in gains with a higher test dose. The only downside I noticed was that I am a bit more lethargic on lower test doses.
    Sgt. Hartman likes this.

Good info guys thanks.

So A dex @ .25mgs eod should be sufficient if I ran say 250mgs test with 400mgs tren ? This was my AI dose on previous cycles.

Good info guys thanks.

So A dex @ .25mgs eod should be sufficient if I ran say 250mgs test with 400mgs tren ? This was my AI dose on previous cycles.
    Bump

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    yes .25 eod is fine monitor & adjust the dose as needed

Blog Entries
    I would never run test at 100mg with any dose of tren .

that's how I feel as well..i run them 50/50 and I feel much better then when I run test lower...

Ok so 12-14 weeks @ 400mgs test E and 400mgs tren E, .25mgs Adex eod, keep prami on hand and run nolva and Clomid for 5 weeks 2 weeks after last shot.

Does this look right?

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    In my experience, with a lower dose test (TRT) and lower dosed tren (300mg), sides were minimal and energy, libido and mood were fine/stable.

At a higher dosed tren (525mg), low dosed test wasn't sufficient as lethargy was high, libido low and mood depressed. Combatted this with raising dose of test to 700mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    In my experience, with a lower dose test (TRT) and lower dosed tren (300mg), sides were minimal and energy, libido and mood were fine/stable.

At a higher dosed tren (525mg), low dosed test wasn't sufficient as lethargy was high, libido low and mood depressed. Combatted this with raising dose of test to 700mg.
    Seems the route to go would be keeping the doses equal as I posted above. 400 and 400 if tren sides get to be too much ill lower tren dose. Keeping e2 stable should help with libido and depression aswell

Ok so 12-14 weeks @ 400mgs test E and 400mgs tren E, .25mgs Adex eod, keep prami on hand and run nolva and Clomid for 5 weeks 2 weeks after last shot.

Does this look right?
    Bump

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries

Does this look right?
    Looks good and then PCT:
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolv: 40/20/20/20

Bloodwork 6-8 weeks after PCT

Also, if you go with prami, make sure you ramp up slowly as it can make you very sick if you start wtih a dose over .25mg. I personally start with half of that and work up to .5

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post

Looks good and then PCT:
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolv: 40/20/20/20

Bloodwork 6-8 weeks after PCT

Also, if you go with prami, make sure you ramp up slowly as it can make you very sick if you start wtih a dose over .25mg. I personally start with half of that and work up to .5
    Great, thanks Igifuno

jgrayson60 is offline Junior Member
    Tren seems kind of harsh

Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson60 View Post
    Tren seems kind of harsh
    For some , yes. I've handled sides from other compounds well and without too much problems and I'm ready for the next level! I can't wait to start this cycle!

Thread Information