JohnnyBlaze404 is offline New Member

Critique my cycle please

Hey guys, looking to run a second cycle here in about 2-3 weeks and just wanted some input on it. I'm 29, 6'4, and 215lbs, 9-10%bf. Diet is in order, and I've been training pretty consistently for about 11 years (I'm a Personal Trainer btw, so I have to haha). First cycle was Sustanon 350 at 500/wk split in 2 pins for weeks 1-6, then upped to 750 for weeks 6-8 when my gains kinda plateaued. I ran .25 EOD of Arimidex , only issue was I think the Adex caused some joint pain because my knees and elbows were feeling terrible by about week 6 so I'll definitely be upping the joint supp and fish oil ante this time around

Next cycle right now I know I wanna run the Sust 350 again for 6-8 weeks, depending how the early gains go. But I'm still torn between Dbol and DMZ Suspension for my 4 week kick start. I like the idea of being drier on the DMZ though so I'm leaning that direction. PCT will be Nolva and Clomid.

I'm considering running it like this:

Week 1-6/8: 1ml Sust 350 (500/tues/fri)
    Week 1-4: DMZ Suspension 1 pill/day weeks 1-2 to gauge how I feel on it, then maybe 2/day for weeks 3-4
    Week 1-End: Adex .25 EOD

What do you guys think as far as doses, etc?

And as I said, Nolva/Clomid will be the PCT for 4 weeks. I also plan to run Cycle Assist throughout the cycle.

Now one question I do have is, would HCG be 'necessary' for this cycle? If so, I need to figure out where to get my hands on some since I don't think my source has it.

Thanks in advance guys!

jgrayson60 is offline Junior Member
    I'm new to all of this stuff, but what about Trenbolone Enanthate ?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    dmz is shit

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    and hcg is necessary on all cycles. do it right the first time

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson60 View Post
    I'm new to all of this stuff, but what about Trenbolone Enanthate?
    Def. not a good idea for a 2nd cycle.

Why not just run Test E or C instead? You def. need HCG on cycle so best try to get your hands on it before starting.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33
    Why not just run Test E or C instead? You def. need HCG on cycle so best try to get your hands on it before starting.
    Honestly, it's the availability and on my last cycle of just Sust alone I saw great gains, basically no noticeable sides, and loved how I felt on it. Also because I know for sure that my source has Sust 350 readily on hand and I get it from him in person lol. I definitely won't start until I have everything in hand to avoid any unforeseen circumstances with availability, etc. Just gotta do some more digging to track some HCG down.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33

Def. not a good idea for a 2nd cycle.
    Agreed. Leave tren for future cycles, perhaps after you have 4 good cycles under your belt. Sust and tren are totally different compounds and just because you had very little problems with sustanon does not mean you are prepared for tren. Give it more time.

Thinking I may just run a Sust only cycle again since my source has apparently lost his mind on his DMZ pricing. Anyone have any idea how hard it would be to get a prescription for Nolva/Clomid?

You should plan your cycle around what the best compounds for you are not based on what your source has availability to. Find a new source and get what's smart for you.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze404 View Post
    Thinking I may just run a Sust only cycle again since my source has apparently lost his mind on his DMZ pricing. Anyone have any idea how hard it would be to get a prescription for Nolva/Clomid?
    you don't need a prescription to get pct products.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I think you need a new source just by what you have said. Theres no source talk here, im just telling you what I would do if I was in the situation.

Even though I'm new to all this stuff, I have found many reliable resources online. It seems like there is more harm in not telling people how to find reliable sources. It would be better off to help him out by pming him. I would hate to see someone get scammed for $400. or inject himself with who knows what.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson60
    Even though I'm new to all this stuff, I have found many reliable resources online. It seems like there is more harm in not telling people how to find reliable sources. It would be better off to help him out by pming him. I would hate to see someone get scammed for $400. or inject himself with who knows what.
    That's the risk you accept buying illegal drugs.

Discussion of sources violates board rule.

I understand

Thread Information