au23 is offline New Member

First Test Cycle

Looking to do my first AAS cycle. After a lot of research i've decided on straight Test Enanthate . I was thinking of running an 8-12 week cycle at 250 mg a week, I want to experiment first with low doses to see how my body reacts, open to adjusting the dose later in the cycle. My main goal is to add quality muscle while staying lean (preferably lower bf%), nothing to drastic just want to add some thickness and overall size.

PCT: Will run Nolvadex throughout the entire cycle at 20mg/ed just to be on the safe side. Will i need to run an HCG with this cycle as well? How long after the end of my cycle will i need to continue Nolvadex and possibly an HCG?

Stats: Age - 22
    Height - 5 ft 10
    Weight - 150 lbs
    BF% - 10%

Concerns: Shutting down concerns me, I have a girlfriend and have responsibilities to fulfil haha by using a SERM will i still function normally? Also, general mood and personality, would like to stay as normal as possible.

Also, would anyone recommend bulking then cutting whilst on the same cycle?

I know this is a long post so thanks for reading and will really appreciate any advice given

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member

kronz is offline Junior Member
    Save the nolva for pct and get anastrozole for during

kronz is offline Junior Member
    And that link ^

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Step away from the steroids .

Seriously at 5'10 and only 150lbs steroids are not the answer. You need to learn to eat young man. Lucky for you we have a fabulous nutrition forum, please go and spend a lot of time in there and put your AAS plan on hold for a few years.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Diet is the key to everything. You'll be surprised how fast you will make progress once you get your diet right and stick to it consistently. Good luck.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Step away from the steroids .

Seriously at 5'10 and only 150lbs steroids are not the answer. You need to learn to eat young man. Lucky for you we have a fabulous nutrition forum, please go and spend a lot of time in there and put your AAS plan on hold for a few years.

Good luck.
    ^^ Listen this man knows his stuff !!

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    First cycle for someone your age and size would be 2 years of chicken breast, fish, lean meats, rice,oats and heavy weight lifting 5x a week! ! ...

juice-box is offline New Member
    made the most gains naturally at that age buddy eat, sleep,train an thats it

au23 is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice guys. I have been lifting solidly for about a year and a half now but have been interrupted by injury a few times. i understand the principles of a body building diet and apply them as best i can everyday but do not have a strict meal plan. i have made solid gains since i first started training and i think my weight doesn't do my current physique justice. by no means am i bragging, i have a muscular frame but have always weighed in really light and looked thin front on. i'm curious more than anything to see how i could look after a small cycle of test hence the post

Dude, please listen to these vets and others in the community. A correct diet will give you "juice" like gains if you've never dieted correctly before.

Research, learn and contribute over the next 2 years or so and start thinking about cycling closer to 25.

It's the safest way to go about it and you will thank yourself in the end.

Good luck!

Eat, workout, sleep, REPEAT!

~Base

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if you cant put weight on naturally you will lose anything you gain from a cycle.That is if you gain anything at all.Bro its all about your diet and you have not been training all that long.Hit the diet section and post your diet.These guys will show you how to get big.Quit looking for shortcuts because there are none.

NaijaBoy is offline Junior Member
    Nothing else needs to be added to this thread. Everything that needs to be said has been said. Good luck OP

Thread Information