Thread: Need advice

lancealot819 is offline New Member

Need advice

rted my first cycle of Test E last week 250 twice a week. First pin was in quad which went fine. The second pin in right delt was fine first day a little sore but after back and bicep work out the next day it became very tight and swollen. The area about 4 inches below injection sight it red but barely visible not really warm but very tight and hard to the touch. Please give me some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by lancealot819
    rted my first cycle of Test E last week 250 twice a week. First pin was in quad which went fine. The second pin in right delt was fine first day a little sore but after back and bicep work out the next day it became very tight and swollen. The area about 4 inches below injection sight it red but barely visible not really warm but very tight and hard to the touch. Please give me some advice.
    Hey dude, I just finished my first cycle of test e and all I did for the majority of my 24 pins during my cycle was in the delts.

I noticed I'd have knots form injections sometimes. Warm arm. The knots would move down my arm to my lower delt. I believe this is because if wasn't injecting correctly.

I kinda feel I'm a delt pinning know it all since I did it about 18 times in about 12 weeks. Ask questions or whatever man and I'll get back to ya.

Hopefully some vets will see you thread though because I can bet their advise is 10x better than mine.

~Base

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you take a picture of it?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    probably just some normal post injection pain bro. try pinning the glutes your first few times around. btw, if you're not feeling sick or running a.fever more than likrly its not infected. its just part of pinning ugl stuff

godzillaaaaa is offline New Member
    It gets better lol
    Just the post injection pain like others above said. No need to worry

kronz is offline Junior Member
    Why not rotate quads with glutes?

AliYousaf is offline Associate Member
    I can never pin myself and I am grateful to my neighbor who is nurse. So I am saved. :-)

Sent from my iPhone.

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Injecting S-L-O-W-L-Y really helps. I find the Quads easier.

Thread Information