tommygun31 is offline Junior Member

Testosterone muscle loss

OK,I Have a question...I will try to keep this short!!!!
    I had low testosterone ,total was 200..
    So my dr put me on testosterone cyp 125 mg once a week....my testosterone went up to 900..That was good...But i wanted to take a little more testosterone to build muscle,I have always work out..so i wanted to take avantage of it..So i started taking 175 mg a week....I did that for about 6 months and in 6 months,I went from body weight 230 to 262..My arms went from 17 1/2 to 19 1/2 inches..My chest got a lot bigger....So anyways i got a lot bigger and was building muscle and put on some fat...Ok..So i went back down to my regular dose,which is 125 mg a week...Which i went bk down very slow...My dr started to catch on cause my testosterone was 1500 ..so that's why i went down....since i been back on my dose now for 2 months..my arms shrunk bk down to 17 1/2 inches from 19 1/2 inches...I lost 15 lbs so far....I am losing alot of muscle,,Kind of looking skinny now,not bulky anymore..my test levels are still in the 8-900 rage 5days after shot....what would make me shrink like this..my estrogen was a little high..but taking care of that...So again question why would i shrink like this..after all the hard work..nothing has change.diet is the same..just different dosage of testosterone...I hope you guys can understand what iam asking..I know their are alot of very smart people on here,,,

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Its all in your head!

50mg of cyp less cant do that!!!

50mg a week and you lose 2inch on arms??
    Last edited by Gaspaco; 12-20-2013 at 12:27 AM.

no,I always messure my arms...,,The tap messure wouldnt lie..unless i gain all water weight...I dont know..dont make any sense either..Yeah i did'nt think that sounded right.....even my paints are baggy now and i have to wear a belt..So i know i lost fat,,I hope only fat and no muscle...

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Gotta get your diet and work out on point, and that's not a lot of test. I ran 300mg/wk for 8 weeks (which in cycle terms is practically nothing), had some good gains and kept most of it.

running your test above doc dose for 6 months is a SUPER bad idea imo, I NEVER **** around with my TRT, I need it.

at 1500 for 6 months, what is your RBC and estrogen running? I'm guessing you were holding a lot of water since you were doing nothing to control your estrogen, and now that water is coming off.

my estrogen was 59.it was high..Thats what i was thinking also..I was holding onto alot fluid,now its coming off...Thanks so much

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Its all in your head!

50mg of cyp less cant do that!!!

50mg a week and you lose 2inch on arms??
    Yea depression and placebo effect. Go back to the gym and start eating better

>good luck<
    "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"

NaijaBoy is offline Junior Member
    How much did you gain while on 125 mg/wk?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to focus on the nutrition it's the biggest part of this game. You gave to make sure you are eating enough to maintain your gains

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sounds like water weight / bloat from the estrogen.
    What is your body fat ?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Sounds like water weight / bloat from the estrogen.
    ^^ this

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i see so many guys, usually younger ones, there always upping their test injections thinking more is better. None ever take AI, they always look puffy. Water weight would probably be the correct answer. No matter how many times i tell them to get BW and do an AI they don't. Not speaking of you OP, but this same situation is not uncommon. Whenever i talk to them about an AI, THEY SAY BUT I DON'T HAVE SENSITIVITY IN MY NIPPLES. They won't even consider educating themselves. I like the term here on the forum "medicate without educating". Can't even imagine how high their estrogen levels are. These guys never do PCT and come off, then they end up jumping right back on because at 25 years old they have ED. Again not speaking about you specifically.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I guess you figured it out by now that it wasn't muscle.There is a whole lot more to getting big than sticking a pin in your butt.Food is wat its all about bro.And before you try to cycle again.Read our stickys they can save you a lot of trouble and even out of the hospital.Yes aas isn't something to play with.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    You need to focus on the nutrition it's the biggest part of this game. You gave to make sure you are eating enough to maintain your gains
    ^^^ and this. Calculate your TDEE/LBM and figure out your needed macronutrients to fulfill your goals. Without proper diet, you're destined for a long road of frustration.

Thanks everyone

tragianos is offline New Member
    |I think that is the water that was kept in your body that has now gone because of the lower dosage of testosterone that is no more converted into estrogens. its nothing to worry about bro. maybe you can upper the dose again and see how it works out for you. now just eat good and train hard

Thread Information