Thread: PCT advise

Hotrod309 is offline Junior Member

PCT advise

Test cycle is coming to an end soon .. Will still have a few weeks of winny to run .. Be best to wait till the winny is done or or start PCT as scheduled ?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    you can run your winny at the tail end of your cycle and in the gap from last pin till pct but not in pct.

Yeah just wasn't sure if I need anytime in between last win and pct .. I know normally u have 2 weeks before you start pct with test .. Hope that made sense

thebambi is offline New Member
    yeah how comes you have to wait 2 weeks till you can start pct?

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebambi View Post
    yeah how comes you have to wait 2 weeks till you can start pct?
    My original protocol from anti-aging company was 2 weeks. They did not gave much science to there answer other than 1 week for test to to leave system and levels to drop, 1 week for your body to clean out. When I advised 2 weeks some years back, everyone stated only 1 week so your body does not lose gains. I noticed protocol is advised as two weeks now. I would say simple answer is 2 weeks gives test more time to work its way out. I don't do pct anymore, maybe someone else can chime in for better answer.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod309 View Post
    Test cycle is coming to an end soon .. Will still have a few weeks of winny to run .. Be best to wait till the winny is done or or start PCT as scheduled ?
    To answer the question we need to know what you are running? I assume Test e or c?

Yes test-e 500mg wk, winny 100mg EOD .. AI .25 EOD pct is nolva and clomid

thebambi is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    My original protocol from anti-aging company was 2 weeks. They did not gave much science to there answer other than 1 week for test to to leave system and levels to drop, 1 week for your body to clean out. When I advised 2 weeks some years back, everyone stated only 1 week so your body does not lose gains. I noticed protocol is advised as two weeks now. I would say simple answer is 2 weeks gives test more time to work its way out. I don't do pct anymore, maybe someone else can chime in for better answer.
    what do you mean you dont do pct anymore? Do you still cycle, and use pct? or Dont cycle anymore therefore dont need pct

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebambi View Post
    what do you mean you dont do pct anymore? Do you still cycle, and use pct? or Dont cycle anymore therefore dont need pct
    I'm 59 years old so i just stay on TRT dosage. You definitely want to do a PCT. You running hcg during cycle? Winnie will supress and shrink those nuts up. FYI jIM23007 knows his biz on PCT. To many guys suppliers do not have hcg and they don't get it therefore not run it and it's a mistake. Or just don't know there suppose to use hcg during cycle.
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections
    Last edited by EasyDoesIt; 12-20-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod309
    Yes test-e 500mg wk, winny 100mg EOD .. AI .25 EOD pct is nolva and clomid
    gotcha pct starts 14 days from last pin and as stated above you can run the Winnie between the end of the cycle and pct but look at the active life of Winnie so it's out of your system before you start pct

I started HCG little late in cycle about 4th week in due to have difficulties finding it .. Didn't run enough first week 250iu went to 500 next .. Thanks for info

Thread Information