seriouslifter is offline Member

Test Enth Tren Enth Anavar Cycle

I am still on my current cycle of enth, deca and tbol for 16 weeks, but I want to plan my next one. I have done tren before acetate, but never the long ester. Is it the same dose? Ive done tren up to 75mg EOD and was pretty fine. How long should I run my next cycle and should i add anavar at the beginning or end of cycle? Obviously Im going to run HCG and ldex with proper PCT.

wk 1-12 - 500mg enth
    wk 1-12 - 300-350mg tren enth
    wk 7-12 - 50mg var

DanB is offline Banned
    couple slight changes id make if it was me running it personally

test 14wk
    tren 12wk ( give it a chance to clear before pct )

var run from wk 7-8 at slightly higher dose if you can afford it and right up until day before pct

many may not agree but this is hat i found to be most effective for myself with little to no side effects mainly down to getting my a.i spot on and accutance to prevent the dreaded acne

another suggestion is to ust a low trt or slightly higher dose of test 250mg max, let the tren do the work, no nasty prolactin issues if tare no e2 problems to begin with, mabey something else for you to consider, but the cycle you proposed is also fine, i was just trying to give you some other options

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post

test 14wk

var run from wk 7-8 at slightly higher dose if you can afford it and right up until day before pct

many may not agree but this is hat i found to be most effective for myself with little to no side effects mainly down to getting my a.i spot on and accutance to prevent the dreaded acne

another suggestion is to ust a low trt or slightly higher dose of test 250mg max, let the tren do the work, no nasty prolactin issues if tare no e2 problems to begin with, mabey something else for you to consider, but the cycle you proposed is also fine, i was just trying to give you some other options
    i know i have always ran test high with tren. maybe try something different and your right run a low dose. can i still gain size/strength from the test at that dose or let the tren do the work. this is going to be a cutting cycle. i want to gain muscle and drop bodyfat with correct diet. is that dosage fine for tren enth? what about 12wk test and 10 week tren?

bbump

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Most people will tell you that var whilst on tren is a waste. Most people will also tell you to run test 2 weeks longer than tren too.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Most people will tell you that var whilst on tren is a waste. Most people will also tell you to run test 2 weeks longer than tren too.
    thanks, i guess more it not always better. i do like to add orals to cycle just to take a stab at a different angle you know. injection and orals.

Var on a Test/Tren cycle is a waste of money.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post

test 14wk

Agree with running test for 14 instead of 12.

Thread Information