goatofthunder is offline Junior Member

Cutting, test only vs test plus anavar

Hi guys.

Due to some misunderstanding between me and my source, i now have 100 pcs og 10 mg anavar . I was gona start cutting in the end of january. The plan was to run test at 300 mg per week with a low carb diet, anyways, what benefits would i get (if any) by adding that anavar to the cycle?

I would really appreciate getting some feedback from guys who have experience both types of cycle.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If it's UGL you have enough var for less than 2 weeks. So no benefit at all.

Why only 300mg test per week?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

i´ve mangad to keep almost all of my muscles running test this low, so I don´t see any need to raise it. I´m not gona make gains anyway while cutting an with such a low does, i manage to stay realatively dry with out the use of ai´s.
    So adding that var would have benefits? If that´s the case, I´ll try to sell it....

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    That amount of var, from my understanding, would be perfect for a female. They usually run between 10 -12.5mg per day. Males usually 75mg +.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No, it wouldn't have any benefit. Save it for when you have another 300pcs.

I hear you on on your test dose but if you up it there is every chance you will gain some LBM as well as cut fat. As long as you're not cutting too low. What is your current and desired end of cycle bodyfat levels?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I´ve been bulking since september, during that time I´ve added a whopping 28 lbs. I know a lot of this is water. I started out at 180 lbs with approx 11% bf, My estimate is that I´m currently around 15-17%. I´ve made good strength gains so far so I´m pretty happy with the bulk. I´m hoping to cut down to about 9% this time.

What dose would you suggest in order to be able ad LBM during a cut? I really don´t want to add Ai´s due to cost...

bump

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by goatofthunder View Post
    I´ve been bulking since september, during that time I´ve added a whopping 28 lbs. I know a lot of this is water. I started out at 180 lbs with approx 11% bf, My estimate is that I´m currently around 15-17%. I´ve made good strength gains so far so I´m pretty happy with the bulk. I´m hoping to cut down to about 9% this time.

What dose would you suggest in order to be able ad LBM during a cut? I really don´t want to add Ai´s due to cost...
    Hey brother, don't take this the wrong way man but that's really not the way to go in this game. You need an Ai regardless, even with 300mg a week I would say that is more than your normal test production..do you know where your E is setting by your bloodwork? Any HCG ? Also that's not enough var imo, I think you need more.

I really appreciate the advice. I have cut twice using this method, and been happy both times. (used HCG the first time, not the second, saw no diffrence), felt great, had no water retention, no gyno and pct and recovery have been very easy, never lost libido or felt any decrease in strength. I am defenetly not going to pretent that i know everything about aas, but why do I NEED ai´s with such a low dose if Im not experiencing any sides, and recovering well?
    For example, why is it better to cut with , lets say 500 mg test and spend the same amount of cash on Ai´s vs 300-350 mg test and no ai´s?
    I´m not trying to cause an argument my any means, just trying to understand things better...

P.s I have arimedex on hand, just never felt the need to use it....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Because estrogen (in high amounts) is a carcinogen and increases blood pressure.
    Shop around for cheaper Adex, as you're obviously overpaying if you're making a fuss about the cost.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I definitely agree on taking the Adex even at 300mgs. Upping your test dose to 500 mgs with proper diet you should cut up real nice.

Thread Information