Mmeans is offline New Member

Consecutive cycle question

6'1, 208 (natural), 7% BF. 39 years old, no health issues, training for 18 years. Approximately 4000 cal per day.
    345 BP, 535 squat
    On cycle - 219 (to this point), approximately 5500 cals per day
    Previous cycles (all between 23 and 25 years old) - Deca /Dbol , Test C, Dbol/Eq.
    Currently on 500 mg Test E, going into 6th week. Liquidex (Adex) 2 x week (very low dosages as it affects my sex drive and hard on). PCT clomid and HCG .
    The test has been a steady gain, most coming via water the first two weeks when I blasted 1000 mg per week, but now less bloated and more solid with fat loss.
    My question: my current cycle is 12 weeks (halfway through), I'd like to move on my next cycle with Deca/Dbol, consecutively. I understand the typical time on/off equals (12 weeks on 12 weeks off). However, do any of you go from one cycle to another with no break?
    I've had few issues with my current cycle - libido drop, ED, and increased heart rate. Solved the libido and ED by lowering the Adex dose. Heart rate is now lower - an average of 75-80 (my normal rested HR runs about 65). Blood pressure is a little higher, but nothing that concerns my doc. My blood tests look pretty clean - other than the ridiculous test # (3189).
    My body responds MUCH better to the deca/dbol stack, so I'd like to try, but I have never done consecutive cycles...Comments are VERY welcome.

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    read this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

hCG should be used from the begging till the end of your cycle. Don't use hCG for PCT. It's actually more than 12 weeks. time on +time between last pinn and pct + pct time. So you'll need to wait 18 weeks before starting another cycle. It's very important to take a break. Let your body recover, running one cycle after another may put you on TRT for life.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    It's actually more than 12 weeks. time on +time between last pinn and pct + pct time. So you'll need to wait 18 weeks before starting another cycle. It's very important to take a break. Let your body recover, running one cycle after another may put you on TRT for life.
    ^^ this..

You should also get bloodwork done 6-8 weeks after the conclusion of PCT and check your levels to make certain the PCT protocol did its job. If not, and if you begin another cycle before you fully recover, you'll have an even harder time fully recovering in the future.

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Forgot to say that hCG can still be useful starting mid cycle.
    500iu 3 times weekly up to PCT. So it's best to start hCG today.

I appreciate the replies. The last time I did a cycle, a lot of this stuff wasn't considered. A lot of guys at that time just stayed on cycle. Although AI's were in the thought process, hCG was not. I've read where some suggest using the entire cycle, while others recommend using the last 2 or 3 weeks (which was my plan). Not exactly looking forward to being off cycle....

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro I have no clue as to wat you are doing.You run some off the walk cycles that I wouldn't advise anyone t do.Deca Dbol no test! That is a nitemare bro.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    got a.pic of you at 7%? id like to see your diet also, thats a ton of cals to be at that low bf.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro I have no clue as to wat you are doing.You run some off the walk cycles that I wouldn't advise anyone t do.Deca Dbol no test! That is a nitemare bro.
    Actually, it's a stack I've run twice before, with no issues. Granted, it has been quite a while. My body doesn't react as well to test as most people. The first time was injectable Dbol (veterinary). The second time oral. Can't recall the deca either time. First time I was probably 25 when I ran the stack, second time about 5 years later. First time I just jumped off with no PCT (it was the 90's guys and the only thing available was the USH), and the response was pretty bad. Second time I just tapered and I had no issues whatsoever. Then again, I am here for advice, so I take into consideration what everyone says. This time around with the test, I had blood work done and although my test was ridiculously high, and my e low (but not "clinically low" as to cause ED issues), I was having libido problems. Pretty much everyone on the board said "everyone's body reacts differently". Between the cypionate I've tried, the equipoise , the dbol, and deca, my body positively responds better to dbol and deca. Then again, I also didn't have the routine blood work done that I do now.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    got a.pic of you at 7%? id like to see your diet also, thats a ton of cals to be at that low bf.
    Well, to start, I'm naturally an ectomorph, I graduated high school at 6'1 and 147, started lifting at 19.
    I need the number of calories per day to even function properly and I always include cardio after my lifting. Cardio can consist of jogging, or sprinting, (always jumping rope between sets), swimming, or biking. Only supplements I use are optimum whey/casein, eca stack (currently off) and creatine (currently off).
    Diet goes like this:
    First thing: 2 cups OJ, 2 scoops of whey (240 + 260 = 500)
    Morning: 8 eggs (4 whites), spinach and 3 cups of oatmeal (eggs about 60 cal x8 480, oatmeal 100 per cup - 780)
    Mid Morning: banana, almond milk, casein, flaxseed (banana 100, almond milk 60, casein 120 - 280)
    Pre workout - Vitargo/whey (140 + 120 - 260)
    Post Vitargo/whey/casein almond milk ( 140 + 120 + 120 + 120 - 500)
    Lunch - 2 cups brown rice, 2/3 lb ground lean turkey, broccoli (300 + 500 - 800)
    Afternoon: grilled chicken sandwich or tuna with apple and peanut butter (right around 500, no mayo)
    Dinner: large (on bone) chicken breast, broccoli, large sweet potato (about 700 depending on the size of the potato and breast),oatmeal cookie
    Before bed: almond milk, casein, peanut butter (about 300)

it averages out to around 500cal per meal, some lower than others. So on any day, it runs between 4800 and 5500. During the holidays? Yeah, higher. And right now...I could eat all day.

A portion of my carbs come from the Vitargo (which is about the only supplement I swear by) and that is pre/post. Granted, my diet is not as calorie heavy on off days, although I add in other meals to supplement. My BF sways throughout the year, and what is it right now? Clueless, but I'm lucky enough to be lean (and super vascular - thanks dad) naturally throughout everywhere other than the traditional waistline. That being said, 7 is coming off summer and being bottom line, hammering the ECA stack (and what I was the last time I had it checked - August). Pictures? I don't really take photos of myself. Not even casual photos with my friends.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Why would you take protein and creatine and yet you run ECA? If your trying to gain weight ECA isn't doing you any good...

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    There is no such thing as 'consecutive cycles'. That's just a nice sounding way of saying 'one long ass cycle'. Recovery will be very rough and will take longer the longer you stay 'on'. You may not recover at all. The longer you stay shut down, the greater the chances you will stay that way. HCG will help a lot in. that regard but it only replaces part of the loop. You still aren't functioning normally.

I hate going off, I think we all do but its the smart thing to do if youre not ready for lifelong trt yet. Its always a weighted die throw. This is all theory and statistics. You may come out with your hpta fully functioning.

There are many other considerations though. RBC continually rises and gets dangerous if you don't control it with dumps of RBC's periodically. Lipids can get get of control. BP. Estrogen. I don't need to go on as youre 39yo with some cycle history. I'm assuming you know all of the sides. They get amplified exponentially over time.

Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    Why would you take protein and creatine and yet you run ECA? If your trying to gain weight ECA isn't doing you any good...
    Um. Not sure where you were going with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    There is no such thing as 'consecutive cycles'. That's just a nice sounding way of saying 'one long ass cycle'. Recovery will be very rough and will take longer the longer you stay 'on'. You may not recover at all. The longer you stay shut down, the greater the chances you will stay that way. HCG will help a lot in. that regard but it only replaces part of the loop. You still aren't functioning normally.

I hate going off, I think we all do but its the smart thing to do if youre not ready for lifelong trt yet. Its always a weighted die throw. This is all theory and statistics. You may come out with your hpta fully functioning.

There are many other considerations though. RBC continually rises and gets dangerous if you don't control it with dumps of RBC's periodically. Lipids can get get of control. BP. Estrogen. I don't need to go on as youre 39yo with some cycle history. I'm assuming you know all of the sides. They get amplified exponentially over time.
    Best answer I've received, thank you. I called it "consecutive" as it would be different compounds, but yeah, you're right (and pretty funny the way you put it). I thought about the lifelong TRT thing...and honestly, I'm not so sure I don't want that in the future anyway. The side effects of HBP, estrogen etc. of a continuous cycle is a whole different issue.

Thread Information