abrams56 is offline New Member

New to the forum and need cycle advise

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and ask about a cycle that I want to start(it is my first steroid cycle). I'm 22, currently 160lbs and 5'11, with a body fat of around 12%. I want to start with a Test prop Stack, 1-100mg shot every other day

On cycle
    Armindex .25mg every other day

Pct
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Let me know what you think, I've been researching a lot. Thanks

Also wanted to add that it is going to be an 8 week cycle,

DanB is offline Banned
    what are your goals and what do you eat in a typical day? your light for your height which tells me your diet may be lacking

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to build a foundation naturally because at your stats your a long way away from cycling IMHO. Your to young for shutting down your natural t and also your way to light. Its obvious you need to concentrate on your diet and training routine because your not doing either right. Research diets and learn hoe to really stimulate muscle tissue so it grows, give this another 2 yrs and see how much you have done naturally n consider taking some thing but this isn't the right time no matter who tells you it is

I want to get to around 180lbs. I eat about 2000 calories a day and am on a low carb diet to try and cut up . I also eat very clean, no snacks just fruits and vegetables aside from main meals that mostly consist of high protein low fat and low carbs. I do work out almost everyday so I'm always burning a lot of calories. And Thanks man I really appreciate the quick response!

I've worked out for the past 4 years almost everyday and I consider myself to be at a plateau that I can't get over. My current bench max is 250 and have been stuck here for months. Maybe because I only weight 160 and can't gain anymore weight is the reason for me plateauing. I have talked to several bodybuilders at the gym and this cycle is what they suggested.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You need to eat to gain. Low carbs isn't the way forward. Add 500-1000cals a day. If you don't eat, you won't grow, AAS or not.

Read theses

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

The young and Steroids

And then visit our nutrition forum and read this

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...%2A%2A%2A.html

And start a thread in that forum with your plan.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your plateau is self indused bro.Your diet is way out of wack.Aas isn't your answer for reasons Marcus discussed.Hit the diet section post your diet with macros.These guys will show you how to pack it on the safe way.Good luck!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by abrams56 View Post
    I've worked out for the past 4 years almost everyday and I consider myself to be at a plateau that I can't get over. My current bench max is 250 and have been stuck here for months. Maybe because I only weight 160 and can't gain anymore weight is the reason for me plateauing. I have talked to several bodybuilders at the gym and this cycle is what they suggested.
    Like I've said you aren't training hard enough or eating to gain. Concentrate on these two areas for the next 2 yrs and what ever you do don't shut down your natural test

Thread Information