lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

Beginner cycle and pct

Ok so I'll be looking to get my package together for a cycle here. Will be my second cycle but first was about 7 yrs ago. So needless to say I'm sticking to basics of test only.

I'm 27 205lb 12%bf.

Test prop week 1-4 350mg (100mg eod)
    Test E week 1-10 500mg
    Hcg 500iu twice a week 1-10
    Aromasin 12.5mg/day week 1-12

Clomid 100/100/50/50 week 12-16
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 week 12-16

I wanted to keep the cycle short but start off quick w test prop. Does all the pct and other ai's look right?

Thanks guys and merry xmas

ickythump is offline Member
    Just so that I'm in on this but also here's my .02.......I believe 250iu/x2 weekly is where most people stay, and they run it until pct......that's what I have written down but forgot to write where it was I read Thad..never cycled but am doing first one now...

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi View Post
    Ok so I'll be looking to get my package together for a cycle here. Will be my second cycle but first was about 7 yrs ago. So needless to say I'm sticking to basics of test only.

I'm 27 205lb 12%bf.

Test prop week 1-4 350mg (100mg eod)
    Test E week 1-10 500mg
    Hcg 500iu twice a week 1-10
    Aromasin 12.5mg/day week 1-12

Clomid 100/100/50/50 week 12-16
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 week 12-16

I wanted to keep the cycle short but start off quick w test prop. Does all the pct and other ai's look right?

Thanks guys and merry xmas
    Good cycle. I would change PCT to
    Clomid: 75/50/50/50
    Nolva: 40/20/20/20

Thanks for the input guys. What's everyone's thoughts on usin l-dex instead of Aromasin as my ai while on cycle?

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Dex is just a tiny harder to dose in my opinion. And 250iu 2x a week. Merry xmas

Are you front loading with Prop? I normally don't mix esters but when I do I run Prop/Enth for the 4th week together to transition the two esters. I'd run HCG at 250iu twice a week. Other than that everything else looks like you're gonna have fun.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    And you can run your HCG up to week 12 an the start of pct.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Are you front loading with Prop? I normally don't mix esters but when I do I run Prop/Enth for the 4th week together to transition the two esters. I'd run HCG at 250iu twice a week. Other than that everything else looks like you're gonna have fun.
    Yea was front loading w prop. That way it kicks in quicker and I can run the cycle shorter.

I'm assuming u mean run the prop up to week 4,not run it just in week 4

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    And you can run your HCG up to week 12 an the start of pct.
    Sounds good, thanks. So 250iu twice a week up to begining of pct. do u agree w running Aromasin instead of ldex?

DanB is offline Banned
    looks good, nice to see somebody doing their own research, to me it shows your dedication and im now willing to bet you will see excllent results from your cycle

regarding the question about your a.i, in theory aromasin is superior to adex as it is a sucide inhibitor, it actually destroys the enzyme, however adex is still effective, run whichever you feel comfortable with

Test Rage is offline Junior Member
    Loving the straightforward cycle. Looks good. Def take into consideration the slight lowering of SERM dosage. And hcg comment Back in Black made.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    looks good, nice to see somebody doing their own research, to me it shows your dedication and im now willing to bet you will see excllent results from your cycle

regarding the question about your a.i, in theory aromasin is superior to adex as it is a sucide inhibitor, it actually destroys the enzyme, however adex is still effective, run whichever you feel comfortable with
    Thanks, this website was a godsend when I first came on. I was 19 and got told what I didn't wanna hear. That I was to young and should hold off. Believe it or not I listened and waited a few years and learned more about diet. So I just keep it simple and wil hit up test only for now.

And this cycle is still a few months out. I still have one more natural bulk then cut again. Just wanna order all my supplies well in advance so I'm prepared
    Thanks for the input.
    Last edited by lucabratzi; 12-26-2013 at 01:11 AM.

Thread Information