Thread: Primo/eq

Liftsallday is offline New Member

Question Primo/eq

Hello guys I am quiet new to the whole world of steroids , and I would just like some feed back from people who know what the hell is going on!

My name is Nicholas I am 25 years of age, I am 238 pounds, 6 foot 4 inches tall, with probably 13-15 % body fat...

One of my friends has been on steroids for about the past three months with some good results, and has me wanting to try it.... But I don't want to rush into anything and inject/swallow something with out knowing how it is going to affect me!
    My friend said he was taking primobloan/Equispois at the same time running them together.

Is this even a right kind of stack ?

Should i use a pct after?

Will I have estrogen problems with these two compounds?

My penis works just fine, will these two anabolic steroids mess with my libido after I am done taking them if I do decide to take them?

Can someone just guide this noob into the right direction please, like i said I just wanna be careful.

I have my friend saying aww man you'll be good, you'll get big! Just try it... I'm very interested, but I am cautious...

Thank you,
    Nicholas

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    No Nicolas that stack would not be good for you or anyone for that fact. All cycles should include testosterone as a base and a first cycle should be test only.
    Read the stickies at the top of the page. Beginner cycles and the young and steroids to start
    There is more to it than slopping down some juice. And the EQ is a waste of time and money my personal opinion

Okay thank you sir

What would be good for a first timer?

DanB is offline Banned
    test for 12 weeks followed by pct, do some more research here and then post your updated plans for critique, also evaluate your diet and see if it is sufficient to meet your goals

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    test for 12 weeks followed by pct, do some more research here and then post your updated plans for critique, also evaluate your diet and see if it is sufficient to meet your goals
    This...and I bet you are about 18+% bf. Most ppl have no clue. Nothing against you just an fyi.
    Diet is key to build gains and keep them

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftsallday View Post
    What would be good for a first timer?
    Read the executing a first cycle stickie. Also read the one about AI and PCT.
    you need lots of info before your ready and never start before you get an approved plan and have ALL the products in hand.

I've been working out for about four years my diet is excellent I usually have on cheat day out of the month, I'm extremely fit. And thank you guys for y'all's input, ill read up on this some more and see what income up with and what I choose to so...

DanB is offline Banned
    start your research here
    Austinite's Educational Article Database

its important that you understand what your doing instead of just blindly following something you read, when you build up some knowledge it all begins to make sense

That's exactly why I got on a site like this, because my friends was like come on man you'll be fine. But in my head I was like what works for you might not work for me. I'm the type of person to read up and ask questions, before just going and doing something. Especially if it has to do withy well being and penis, I love both so why lose both over stupid choices aye?

Thread Information