Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By gixxerboy1
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By DeadlyD

Thread: Help the new guy please!

cj15204 is offline New Member

Help the new guy please!

Hey all. I've been cruising around this site for two years reading and learning (or trying to learn) my way around. I've opted to give it my first shot at test - e. I was going to run 250/ 2 times a week for 8-10 weeks. That's if I can take poking myself with a needle. Not a fan of that - at all. My question. Would you run an estrogen "blocker" with the cycle? I'm already a big chicken when it comes to this so I'm trying baby steps here bc I don't want to mess myself up. I'm an avid gym goer; however I'm fighting against genes so I'm opting to try test - e. I'm 34; 5'6 142 lbs. I'm going to say that my body fat is around 16%. Please help this scared little man get through this. Ha!! Be honest; I don't get offended easily. Just seeking help from those a lot more knowledgeable than myself here. I have a PCT in mind already.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes you should use and ai also have proper pct set up.
    Also i would work on your diet. And get 1 set up before starting the cycle. I'm the same height as you. I bet you can get some more size with a good diet. Also if you dont fix your diet know you wont be able to keep what you gain on cycle after you stop it.
    cj15204 likes this.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

If you want to run a pretty safe cycle plan on Test, HCG , AI and a good PCT.
    cj15204 likes this.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you want to run a pretty safe cycle plan on Test, HCG, AI and a good PCT.
    ^^^this. Also if you decide on test E then I would push it to 12 weeks 8-10 is not long enough imo. Keep asking questions and keep reading. Good luck
    cj15204 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I honestly do not think you are ready yet bro

Thank you for your input gixxerboy1, ScotchGuard02, DeadlyD, as well as Chad. I appreciate your feedback and input. I will stay on the "learning wagon". Chad - we all have to start and have started somewhere. I am trying to do this the right way - truly. Im sure you were in my shoes one day and my goal is to learn and become educated from guys like you . Thanks again all, greatly appreciated.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by cj15204 View Post
    Thank you for your input gixxerboy1, ScotchGuard02, DeadlyD, as well as Chad. I appreciate your feedback and input. I will stay on the "learning wagon". Chad - we all have to start and have started somewhere. I am trying to do this the right way - truly. Im sure you were in my shoes one day and my goal is to learn and become educated from guys like you . Thanks again all, greatly appreciated.
    bro, good to hear. I just think your confidence levek is really low and you sound like you dont believe in yourself yet. you need to know...that you are ready to do this sort of thing, your fear of needles is going to have go also, man up bro.I commend you for.doing this right.nd wanting to be educated before starting. thats a mistake alot of people make is blindly medicating theirselves. when you KNOW you are ready, come back and ill be as of much assistance as I can be. good luck buddy.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    After 2yrs you should be teaching this class LOL Good luck on your cycle bro.How is your diet? Did you have it check out by our diet section? Guaranted max results with those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    bro, good to hear. I just think your confidence levek is really low and you sound like you dont believe in yourself yet. you need to know...that you are ready to do this sort of thing, your fear of needles is going to have go also, man up bro.I commend you for.doing this right.nd wanting to be educated before starting. thats a mistake alot of people make is blindly medicating theirselves. when you KNOW you are ready, come back and ill be as of much assistance as I can be. good luck buddy.
    Oh, I absolutely hate needles.. Id rather get run over by a moving bus.. lol. I do have low self confidence bc I fear effing up and do not want to fail at this. Thanks for helping and your confidence in me!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    After 2yrs you should be teaching this class LOL Good luck on your cycle bro.How is your diet? Did you have it check out by our diet section? Guaranted max results with those guys.
    My diet has ups and downs - lets be honest here. We all have our ups and downs. For this run however - I will not slip up. I have a good buddy that is a trainer and nutritionist, we are working something up for me to follow. Cant wait. ha.

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj15204 View Post
    Oh, I absolutely hate needles.. Id rather get run over by a moving bus.. lol. I do have low self confidence bc I fear effing up and do not want to fail at this. Thanks for helping and your confidence in me!
    This is very common. I think being afraid of needles is what leads to so many oral only cycle questions on here. My only advice, is don't worry about this. I was very nervous about injecting. Do your research and when the time comes it's very easy and the actual injection is virtually painless. It may make your muscle sore the next day, but even that has not been common for me. (On my first cycle, learned how to inject between here and youtube.)

Judah is offline Member
    10 weeks is long enough.

Regardless of your genetics, with your stats I would say you have not learned how to train and diet properly. In this case, you will lose any and all gains you achieve on your cycle. Once you learn to naturally reduce your body fat and put on weight in the form of muscle, you'll learn to keep a higher percentage of your gains post cycle.

Thread Information