Lift69 is offline New Member

questions for begginer

Hey guys. New member here never cycled before but had some questions. Is anavar relatively one of the safer steroids out there? I weigh 180 right now im looking to gwt to 190. Could this be realistic and atainable? Have you guys done any you would recommend that are fairly safe and tollerable, but effective? Please no hate or negative comments just had a few questions, Thanks.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 18 years of age, nutrition and training are your best ways to hit your goal. Anavar shouldn't be run alone and shutting your HTPA down in your brain with steroids while it's still developing can lead to long term problems.

bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    MuscleInk is right. Get your nutrition and training right. You will get to 190 that way. Save the juice for when your older and have everything else already in order.

I know theres no such thing as a "safe" steroid , but is there any that are tolerable enough that wouldnt completely deplete my HTPA ? Why dont you take anavar alone? I appreciate the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Lift69
    I know theres no such thing as a "safe" steroid, but is there any that are tolerable enough that wouldnt completely deplete my HTPA ? Why dont you take anavar alone? I appreciate the feedback.
    Any steroid will suppress your HTPA. When that happens, the negative feedback causes your body to STOP producing your own testosterone . Testosterone is what makes men, men. Even with anavar , supplementing with an exogenous testosterone such as propionate , cypionate , or enthanate would be recommended to replace the testosterone you are no longer producing.

In addition you would need an aromatase inhibitor to prevent serum estrogen accumulation, HCG to maintain the health and function of your testes and SERMs for a PCT.

More importantly, if your daily caloric intake isn't higher than your TDEE, you won't see any gain in size.

It's more involved than a pill or injection.

What would be the earliest age someone who is gonna do it shouod start? I heard 25 because thats when your body starts the slow down natural production of test.

What would be the earliest age someone who is gonna do it shouod start? I heard 25 because thats when your body starts the slow down natural production of test.
    25 is the age at which most neuroendocrine systems have completed development. That is the age most recommend to consider steroid usage.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    25 is the age at which most neuroendocrine systems have completed development. That is the age most recommend to consider steroid usage.
    This^^^^^^

Natural production is normally not beginning to slow down until average of age 30.

So I know of the negative affects of steroids , but they stilll have my interest. Im not commited to the decision and im doing my research, but persay I were to taje them, which would be the most mild and in terms "safest" that you would be able to take alone.

So I know of the negative affects of steroids, but they stilll have my interest. Im not commited to the decision and im doing my research, but persay I were to taje them, which would be the most mild and in terms "safest" that you would be able to take alone.
    First cycles are testosterone alone, but as mentioned you must also have an aromatase inhibitor, HCG , and tamoxifen and clomiphene for your PCT.

You should spend more time reading about side effects as well. At 18, do you really want to deal with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, shortness of breath, possible hair loss, cystic acne, impotence, no sex drive, depression, and more?

Many guys between the ages of 20-25 who cycle too early are now on this board seeking help. They followed a proper cycle but several are now faced with chronic low testosterone , lethargy, depression, impotence, low sex drive, and muscle loss.

.....and as I mentioned before, if you aren't prepared to eat more than your maintenance level of calories every day of your cycle, you will get no benefit from steroids . In addition, if you haven't trained consistently for at least 4 days a week for the past two years, you could do significant damage to your tendons and ligaments with steroids.

Please reconsider this decision. Steroids have been around longer than you've been alive and they will still be an option for you in 7 years.

Megalodon6 is online now Member
    No no and no

jsanman is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by jsanman; 10-24-2017 at 11:24 PM.

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsanman View Post
    each has their own risks, at your age gaining 10 pounds would be very easy, i myself at 21 have gained about 35 pounds these last two years since i started at the gym. stare at boobs, eat your protien, stare at boobs ,train like youre about to go to prison where you might get raped, stare at boobs sleep like youre undergoing a coma stare at boobs and you will grow grow grow
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	look-her-the-eyes-big-blue-boobs-demotivational-posters-1344588583.jpg 
Views:	19445 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	147317

sound like your on test there lol

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift69 View Post
    Hey guys. New member here never cycled before but had some questions. Is anavar relatively one of the safer steroids out there? I weigh 180 right now im looking to gwt to 190. Could this be realistic and atainable? Have you guys done any you would recommend that are fairly safe and tollerable, but effective? Please no hate or negative comments just had a few questions, Thanks.
    you need food not steroids , check the diet section.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    A few young guys here thought that Var was mild.Well a couple of them have ED problems now.I believe when guys are saying that Var is mild.They are meaning that you wont put on a bunch of weight with it.But it will shut you down.And at your age you don't want to do that.

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    I know it's not what you want to hear but your best to wait bud! With a clean diet and proper training you can do wonders at your age. Get in a hurry and you can mess yourself up! Safety first, especially when it comes to Steroid use . Read the sticky The young and Steroids

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I'd recommend taking creatine at 18, drink a gallon of water a day, eat a good diet (caloric surplus of +300) and lift some heavy , HEAVY shit with compound lifts and you will put on 10 pounds in no time. This will be a lean 10 pounds and not all fat.

Thread Information