Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dark_Ansem

Thread: Puffy Nipples? Mid Gyno? or just fat?

KRL
    KRL is offline New Member

Puffy Nipples? Mid Gyno? or just fat?

Hello guys new here!

I feel a bit silly posting this really but it's been worrying me for a long time and I'm probably just overreacting.

But anyway, I've had these puffy nipples for quite some time now. I've never done any sort of AAS but in the future I would perhaps like to go down that route. I thought before I do enter the world of AAS I should try and get shot of the puffyness/fat.

here are some pictures..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1552.JPG 
Views:	2605 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	141912Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1556.JPG 
Views:	2169 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	141913Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1558.JPG 
Views:	2201 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	141914Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1562.JPG 
Views:	7010 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	141915

In the heat the nipple just puffs up and my chest looks awful.
    Should I just continue with cardio and eating clean? Or if there is anything I can take like an AI? People have recommended Nolva or Adex.

Like I said probably just overreacting, but it just kills me seeing it and I go away on Holiday at the end of August and would love to have it cleared.

Would be great to hear from you, thanks!

note :- around 13% bf, 170 lbs.
    Last edited by KRL; 07-19-2013 at 09:06 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Welcome.

It looks likely, how long have you had it? It might just be your bodyfat levels, no offence but you look plenty more than 13%.

Name:	image-2834025799.jpg 
Views:	1386 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	141917
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

toppinm is offline Junior Member
    That's gyno. Aromatos inhibitors will be important on cycle to keep it from getting worse but you may want to look into surgery.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you put your fingers on the puffiness, do you feel a lump underneath? If not, try to lose some more fats and see how it goes.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    If you put your fingers on the puffiness, do you feel a lump underneath? If not, try to lose some more fats and see how it goes.
    Ya I agree . But from the angle its looks like gyno imho . Almost looks like you can see a hard mass behind the puff. But maybe I'm wrong .

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post

Ya I agree . But from the angle its looks like gyno imho . Almost looks like you can see a hard mass behind the puff. But maybe I'm wrong.
    Maybe from puberty ? Any cycles in the past ? Stats ?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86

Read his original post for answer.

KRL
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    I can feel something if I squeeze behind the nip, i thought it would just be fat or extra tissue or something. But yeah will do!

KRL
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Welcome.

It looks likely, how long have you had it? It might just be your bodyfat levels, no offence but you look plenty more than 13%.

None taken man, no worrys! I have a read out at the moment and it says 12.6! hmmm

G0D
    G0D is offline Junior Member
    + 1

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I feel your pain. I have very similiar nipples. They appeared during puberty. With mine there is zero mass behing them. They're just puffy and I absolutely hated them as a teen. It didn't matter what my bf was they stayed the same. I've been down as low as the upper 10's and they were still puffy. I've been in the mid 30's and still exactly the same. Just an unfortunate genetic joke I guess. I've even considered having them "fixed" but don't know if that would leave a scar (which to me would be even worse) or not. Let us know what you decide to do.

KRL
    Quote Originally Posted by G0D View Post
    + 1
    Like I said above I've never done Steroid cycle and I would like to get them down first before I ever start in the future!

And Early 20's
    Last edited by KRL; 07-20-2013 at 07:19 AM.

KRL
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    I feel your pain. I have very similiar nipples. They appeared during puberty. With mine there is zero mass behing them. They're just puffy and I absolutely hated them as a teen. It didn't matter what my bf was they stayed the same. I've been down as low as the upper 10's and they were still puffy. I've been in the mid 30's and still exactly the same. Just an unfortunate genetic joke I guess. I've even considered having them "fixed" but don't know if that would leave a scar (which to me would be even worse) or not. Let us know what you decide to do.
    Yeah mate it's a confidence boost for sure! But I'm not going to let it defeat me. People have recommended Adex which I may look into, and also Nolva. But from what I have read I don't think Nolva would get rid of the problem. First I'm going to see the Doctor on monday. Just wanted to hear some opinions!

Dark_Ansem is offline Junior Member
    ask your endocrinologist. if it's gyno, he'll suggest either surgery or hormones.
    I have endured surgery, so feel free to pm me if you want to know anything.
    KRL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    Yeah mate it's a confidence boost for sure! But I'm not going to let it defeat me. People have recommended Adex which I may look into, and also Nolva. But from what I have read I don't think Nolva would get rid of the problem. First I'm going to see the Doctor on monday. Just wanted to hear some opinions!
    In my case (and probably yours too) it's just excess fat and I don't think anything short of lipo (or some other med. procedure) will get rid of them. I don't hate them like I used to when I was younger. Actually it seems fairly common. Oh well, can't have it all! lol.

My only real concern now is whether or not this is an indicator of being more susceptible to gyno when I run a cycle. I am on 165 mgs of test c/week with no ai and have zero issues with e2 so I think I am no worse off than anyone else.
    Last edited by Brazensol; 07-20-2013 at 08:55 PM.

KRL
    Right. I'm going to try a course of TAMOXIFEN . 20mg ED then taper off to 10 if it gets better.

Someone on another site recommended 40mg for 2/3 weeks then 20mg for 2 weeks 10mg for 1week.

thoughts?

I'm certainly very interested in knowing if this works! Just to verify - have you EVER taken any type of steroid before? If not, I don't really see how tamoxifen or anything else will reduce the puffiness. Good luck!

KRL
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    I'm certainly very interested in knowing if this works! Just to verify - have you EVER taken any type of steroid before? If not, I don't really see how tamoxifen or anything else will reduce the puffiness. Good luck!
    Nope never used a steroid before! Although I am eager to get a first cycle started.

I didn't think tamoxifen would work either but there have been threads on other sites saying it can reduce pubertal gyno.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if its from puberty and been there a long time only way to get it gone might be to get it cut out. BUT i would rec a SERM run or two before resorting to that.

I would rec Ralox or Tamox. people seem to really be liking Ralox for gyno, I would rec that.

You can find it at the ar-r store ( our sponsor here) for research.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    Nope never used a steroid before! Although I am eager to get a first cycle started.

I didn't think tamoxifen would work either but there have been threads on other sites saying it can reduce pubertal gyno.
    tamox or ralox may help you, i would do that before getting cut open imo. if it bothers you that much. also your more likely to get gyno if you already have development, atleast from my exp and stuff I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    tamox or ralox may help you, i would do that before getting cut open imo. if it bothers you that much. also your more likely to get gyno if you already have development, atleast from my exp and stuff I have seen.
    And that is what worries me about running a cycle. On the other hand I am on 165mg/week of test cyp for trt and have no issues with e2 whatsoever so it is really hard to say how it will react...

Edit - meant to say 130mgs/test cyp/week.
    Last edited by Brazensol; 07-24-2013 at 04:48 PM.

bigspin is offline Junior Member
    any updates on how you went?

jgrayson60 is offline Junior Member
    One of my biggest fears..... Boobs

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Welcome.

I have to agree with you,,,I would guess 18% or so for your BF%

Thread Information