mfotino82 is offline Junior Member

Clen and Phentermine

Any advice or experience taking phentermine (37.5 mg per day) and clenbuterol (80mcg per day) together for cutting cycle?

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Potent combo.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Holy heart attack Batman!

DanB is offline Banned
    OP have you used either of these before? how do you plsn to run the clen , i know you said 80mcg but what protocol will you apply?

I would also recommend alot of fasted cardio in mornings and HIIT on bike, threadmill, bike, rowing machine, pwo

do you have a gppd understanding on the changes you need to make to your diet? do you know your tdee?

Definitely, diet and exercise adjustments come first.

I have taken both before, just not together.

I take two 40 mcg clen in the morning. This would only be for about 4-6 weeks and would maintain same dosage amount for both for the cycle, so just wondering if I could accomplish more in a shorter amount of time by taking them together, without major risks.

DanB is offline Banned
    are usomg keto? uotherwise the clen wont be able to do much afer the second week from my experience it will be okay, i have ran clen higher along with very potent stims in run up to a fight to cut last bit of weight, what drop in b/f are you expecting?

I would like a 5% drop in b/f. I just finished a 20 week bulking cycle, so I'm around 13-15% b/f currently.

DanB is offline Banned
    if it was me I would run low dose of test and good dose of t3 and clen , for me that has been unbeliveably effective at weight litterally falling off me in very short periods of time, i also use even a low dose of minimum 250mg test to help with muscle retention so the t3 will direct itself to fat depoists when my beautiful testtosterone scares that t3 catabolic rampage away from my precious muscle

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Check your BP often.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Our bodies get used to Clen quickly. You should start out with 40, but will soon be doing 80. After a week and a half I am personally up to 120. I have tried continuing it with Benadryl, but felt like it didn't work for me. So I take at least a week off before starting again at 40 for two days then back up to 80 and so on. I think common protocol is two weeks on and two weeks off to get the most out of it. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Our bodies get used to Clen quickly. You should start out with 40, but will soon be doing 80. After a week and a half I am personally up to 120. I have tried continuing it with Benadryl, but felt like it didn't work for me. So I take at least a week off before starting again at 40 for two days then back up to 80 and so on. I think common protocol is two weeks on and two weeks off to get the most out of it. Good luck!
    That's because you're supposed to use ketotifen, not benadryl.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks Bonaparte! I wish old outdated info could be automatically updated. Sorry to hijack, now back to the thread. : )

Is Ketotifen something you can get over the counter? What form does it come in or do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by mfotino82 View Post
    Is Ketotifen something you can get over the counter? What form does it come in or do you recommend?
    It is a Rx antihistamine tablet, but you can get it as a liquid research chem.

Thread Information