Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Help with building Spring/ Summer Cut Cycle

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member

Help with building Spring/ Summer Cut Cycle

Okay guys i am creating my cycle for the spring. I have a couple questions about it. I am gonna Run Test E 500mg, Tren E 500mg Mast E 500mg. My question is can one front load Test Prop, Tren Ace and Mast P at the beginning of the cycle? And if so how much to frontload or is that not rec? I want to get the best out of my cycle and not use any Orals. Any ideas guys!!
    Last edited by armyranger516862006; 12-23-2013 at 12:55 PM.

Is it that stupid of a question lol!

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Hi, you’re one of the mine!!! That’s the same cycle I did! First of all: If you want to do the cycle for the same purpose as mine, to go to the beach and be the king, start it in spring is wrong my friend! Why? Its not a bulking cycle, you have masteron in it, once you discontinue masteron, you’ll loose all the hardness, so the best time to start the cycle is june, and be on till september, like I do.
    Second, If you want to be fit rapidly, you’ll have to kickstart with dbol and clen . Dbol will give you size and clen will get you lean.
    With this 2 superfast compounds you’ll be fit something like the 2nd week of june, not bad.
    Third: don’t throw in masteron since the beginning, because you’ll have to be under 10% BF to see some results from that.
    4th: I’d start cycle with nolva, while on dbol, because the purpose of dbol is to retain water and get big fast, if you take an AI, you’ll suppress the water-retention.
    The problem is nolva and tren are not good friends, so i’d wait at leas 3rd week to start with tren and an AI, and quit nolva.
    5th: I did the cycle exactly like you, and found out, after 4 weeks, my gains got stuck. You have to start low, and taper up, even if its all enanthate ester. I mean, you’ll have amazing results anyways, if your diet is clean and your workout too, but you’ll get stuck soon. So, next summer I’ll taper up every 2 weeks, or when I see I’m getting stuck.
    I was setting limits like 1000mg test EW, 800mg Tren EW, and 500mg masteron, due masteron will make you hard, and once you’re hard even you get stuck, you’ll remain hard so I won’t change masteron dosage.
    I hope I helped you out somehow.
    Don’t forghet cabergoline and hcg

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Hi, you’re one of the mine!!! That’s the same cycle I did! First of all: If you want to do the cycle for the same purpose as mine, to go to the beach and be the king, start it in spring is wrong my friend! Why? Its not a bulking cycle, you have masteron in it, once you discontinue masteron, you’ll loose all the hardness, so the best time to start the cycle is june, and be on till september, like I do.
    Second, If you want to be fit rapidly, you’ll have to kickstart with dbol and clen . Dbol will give you size and clen will get you lean.
    With this 2 superfast compounds you’ll be fit something like the 2nd week of june, not bad.
    Third: don’t throw in masteron since the beginning, because you’ll have to be under 10% BF to see some results from that.
    4th: I’d start cycle with nolva, while on dbol, because the purpose of dbol is to retain water and get big fast, if you take an AI, you’ll suppress the water-retention.
    The problem is nolva and tren are not good friends, so i’d wait at leas 3rd week to start with tren and an AI, and quit nolva.
    5th: I did the cycle exactly like you, and found out, after 4 weeks, my gains got stuck. You have to start low, and taper up, even if its all enanthate ester. I mean, you’ll have amazing results anyways, if your diet is clean and your workout too, but you’ll get stuck soon. So, next summer I’ll taper up every 2 weeks, or when I see I’m getting stuck.
    I was setting limits like 1000mg test EW, 800mg Tren EW, and 500mg masteron, due masteron will make you hard, and once you’re hard even you get stuck, you’ll remain hard so I won’t change masteron dosage.
    I hope I helped you out somehow.
    Don’t forghet cabergoline and hcg
    I dont even understand what the f*** this guy is trying to say. But if you do, forget it....

You "can" frontload with short esters but imo its better to choose one or the other. If you want to frontload, double up forst shot of test, and let the other 2 build up as they normally would. Prepared a detailed cycle plan, including stats, goals and experience and youll get the help you need. Or do whatever andrea said he does to get hard for all the summer lol (just kidding don't do that)

>good luck<
    "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"

You're gonna do a pretty strong cycle. I wonder if front end loading's add much to your overall cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You're gonna do a pretty strong cycle. I wonder if front end loading's add much to your overall cycle.
    You know I was thinking about it, your prob right. I mean it is a strong cycle and frontloading is really unnecessary. Do you think adding an oral to frontload would be alright?

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Do not listen to xxxandreax s advice

And dbol with clen is dumb

And the purpose of dbol is not to gain water its a result of the drug aromatising. And no nolva on cycle

Any vets wanna help me out im on my phone. Austonite marcus muscleink timesroman. Backi n black

Quote Originally Posted by 4linked View Post
    Any vets wanna help me out im on my phone. Austonite marcus muscleink timesroman. Backi n black
    Thanks dude!! I am just gonna front load maybe an oral or just Test Prop.

I don't like frontload, because you start with a higher dose and you'll get stuck faster. that's why dianabol and clen exists... I found out the getting stuck problem in my last cycle, had good gains the first 6 weeks, and then, had no freakin change for the rest 6 weeks. Listening to bostin loyd, he also has the problem, and his solution is to taper up when you get stuck.

I don't like frontload, because you start with a higher dose and you'll get stuck faster. that's why dianabol and clen exists... I found out the getting stuck problem in my last cycle, had good gains the first 6 weeks, and then, had no freakin change for the rest 6 weeks. Listening to bostin loyd, he also has the problem, and his solution is to taper up when you get stuck.
    Yeah but what i would do is Split the total dose up for example Tren 500mg would be split up like this Tren ace 250mg 1-4 weeks and Tren E 250mg 1-12 weeks. Dianabol i only run in the winter because i am trying to add as much mass as possible and i feel great while dianabol. Thinking about trying Anadrol this coming winter. That makes sense on tapering up. I will def look into that. Also if anyone else reads this please give me your input on having a lower Test to Tren ratio. Like 250mg Test and 500mg Tren. I a was told by some trusted people that's the best approach but i feel like i am gonna kill the Sex drive, which i enjoy while on cycle. can someone please explain the reasoning behind this?
    Last edited by armyranger516862006; 12-29-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't wast the time with Orals. you loose almost all your gains when you come off them cause they make you retain mostly water. People really use peals as a kick start for there cycle but I don't like the yo to effect or how harsh they are. What are you planning for pct, ai on cycle and are you planning to run hcg during your cycle?
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 12-29-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I wouldn't wast the time with Italy's. you loose almost all your gains when you come off them cause they make you retain mostly water. People really use peals as a kick start for there cycle but I don't like the yo to effect or how harsh they are. What are you planning for pct, ai on cycle and are you planning to run hcg during your cycle?
    Yeah that's very true. I was thinking of staying away from it because that. I am not a huge fan of Orals anyways. What is your take on running two 19 Nor compounds, along with Caber and an AI? Like for the winter Test e, Tren e, Deca cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006
    Yeah that's very true. I was thinking of staying away from it because that. I am not a huge fan of Orals anyways. What is your take on running two 19 Nor compounds, along with Caber and an AI? Like for the winter Test e, Tren e, Deca cycle?
    i prefer npp over deca if that's what you are asking and yes an AI is important to keep estrogen at bay

i prefer npp over deca if that's what you are asking and yes an AI is important to keep estrogen at bay
    Yes and No lol! Is that a longer acting ester or shorter npp? Is it okay for one to run two compounds like npp and tren together? Can it successfully be done?

Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006
    Yes and No lol! Is that a longer acting ester or shorter npp? Is it okay for one to run two compounds like npp and tren together? Can it successfully be done?
    its a shorter ester which means less bloat. Can you run them together yes but it is for more advanced users. Why would you want to? What is your cycle experience?

its a shorter ester which means less bloat. Can you run them together yes but it is for more advanced users. Why would you want to? What is your cycle experience?
    I am gonna try and stick to the shorter esters from here on out. I prefer them and for some reason i feel way better on Tren Ace than i do Tren Enanthate . 1st cycle was test e, dbol . 2nd cycle was Test e, Halotestin weeks 1-4 and 9-12. 3rd cycle was Test Prop, Mast Prop. 4th cycle was Test e, deca . 5th cycle was Test e, tren e and had tren ace the last 2 weeks of cycle. I am just finishing my first ever Test E, tren e, and Dianabol cycle. I am always gonna run Tren for now on. That stuff is just so great, i mean week by week the change in body composition was just crazy and i was eating a lot and getting lean at the same time. I figure that i am experienced enough that i could benefit from such a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006 View Post
    I am gonna try and stick to the shorter esters from here on out. I prefer them and for some reason i feel way better on Tren Ace than i do Tren Enanthate. 1st cycle was test e, dbol. 2nd cycle was Test e, Halotestin weeks 1-4 and 9-12. 3rd cycle was Test Prop, Mast Prop. 4th cycle was Test e, deca. 5th cycle was Test e, tren e and had tren ace the last 2 weeks of cycle. I am just finishing my first ever Test E, tren e, and Dianabol cycle. I am always gonna run Tren for now on. That stuff is just so great, i mean week by week the change in body composition was just crazy and i was eating a lot and getting lean at the same time. I figure that i am experienced enough that i could benefit from such a cycle.
    Well it looks like you have answered your own question. I suggest just sticking with the 2 compounds test and tren . Use the rest of your efforts and resources to dial in your nutrition that's what will dictate hitting your goals

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I am gonna try and stick to the shorter esters from here on out. I prefer them and for some reason i feel way better on Tren Ace than i do Tren Enanthate. 1st cycle was test e, dbol. 2nd cycle was Test e, Halotestin weeks 1-4 and 9-12. 3rd cycle was Test Prop, Mast Prop. 4th cycle was Test e, deca. 5th cycle was Test e, tren e and had tren ace the last 2 weeks of cycle. I am just finishing my first ever Test E, tren e, and Dianabol cycle. I am always gonna run Tren for now on. That stuff is just so great, i mean week by week the change in body composition was just crazy and i was eating a lot and getting lean at the same time. I figure that i am experienced enough that i could benefit from such a cycle.

You don't have many post but have been around longer than me so yoiu are probably smarter than me and read more and ask less ?

If still in the Army I am sure you are nowhere close to my age 54 but I am on TRT and did Masteron , Deca , and Tren + Test all at the same time in small doses ? Look in the Anabolic at the sticky on nothing except Tren and Test I have not tried it yet but lots of good info and a stickie so has the blessings of the experts I like the info of only 400 mg of Tren a week and 100 mg of Test Cyp and get huge lean results according to the stickie !

Oh and surely you know if you are doing anything close to what Xxandrea does you are doing the wrong compounds .

I have learned all people are different and got to research I am 54 and what I do would not even relate toyou so good luck and research some of the smart guys asked you for stats and experience and even BW would give them knowledge to inform you better Fro what I have learned on this forum

You can do whatever you want man, I also followed the hints here last year and got freakin stuck.
    Do you want to do a 12 weeks cycle and only have recomp the first 5-6 weeks?? I don’t think so.
    Bostin Loyd said the best, start low and taper up. The fcker takes in a day the tren dose I take in a week, because he must be so stuck that he doesn’t even feel that sh¡t. after 4-5 weeks tren, I was not even night-sweating anymore!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You can do whatever you want man, I also followed the hints here last year and got freakin stuck.
    Do you want to do a 12 weeks cycle and only have recomp the first 5-6 weeks?? I don’t think so.
    Bostin Loyd said the best, start low and taper up. The fcker takes in a day the tren dose I take in a week, because he must be so stuck that he doesn’t even feel that sh¡t. after 4-5 weeks tren, I was not even night-sweating anymore!
    No, you really didn't.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

later I'll post an Idea of my next cycle, lets see if you are with me! hehe

You're not running any more cycles, remember?!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NO, I said, until next summer!!!

Blog Entries
    NO, I said, until next summer!!!
    This kid is a trip I am a grumpy ole man . . . . but damn already ? I have never met him and actually find myseld disliking him ?

I know part of it is everthing he stands for from out right lying, to BS'ting, to talking out is ass he is everything I am against and it is impossible to hurt his feelings ? WTF He must have posted a Gal of Compounds he has done in the past year ? I wish someone would total all he claims to have put in his body and list it all on one page and possibly even he would see how stupid he makes himself look everyime he post !

54 and nowhere close to knowledgable but I do try to stay with-in the realm of reality ? this DA just dreams of crap and post what ever his brain farts ? Damn alread why do you continue with the diareia of the mouth ? Is that a gay Spanish quality and I do not mean that in a bad way he has admitted to running with the Gay biys ! Not gay men so they are just like tramp girl . . . lol Gay men have matured and are civil gay boys like him ae fruit loops !

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

No, you really didn't.
    LMFAO........maybe he meant he stalks him!?!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    LMFAO........maybe he meant he stalks him!?!
    Fvck knows, he's in a world of his own. Looking forward to his 8 compound 4th cycle that might get him above 180lbs at over 6foot.

OP, sorry about the hijack.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    You don't have many post but have been around longer than me so yoiu are probably smarter than me and read more and ask less ?

If still in the Army I am sure you are nowhere close to my age 54 but I am on TRT and did Masteron , Deca , and Tren + Test all at the same time in small doses ? Look in the Anabolic at the sticky on nothing except Tren and Test I have not tried it yet but lots of good info and a stickie so has the blessings of the experts I like the info of only 400 mg of Tren a week and 100 mg of Test Cyp and get huge lean results according to the stickie !

Oh and surely you know if you are doing anything close to what Xxandrea does you are doing the wrong compounds .

I have learned all people are different and got to research I am 54 and what I do would not even relate toyou so good luck and research some of the smart guys asked you for stats and experience and even BW would give them knowledge to inform you better Fro what I have learned on this forum
    I am by no means smarter about cycling, I know the basics and i know to respect every compound. I have read everything, it's really interesting to read up on what each compound does. Honorably discharged at age 25. I love Tren, it is just a great compound. I don't get the Tren Insomnia and night sweats bad but it does take a toll on your emotions. You can be crying one minute and the next be pissed off. I have heard about running the test dose lower than the tren dose. I don't fully understand that quite yet but i don't really get estrogen side affects, so i just keep the test at it's normal dose. Haha Xxandrea i'm not sure what that was about lol! Yes i agree!! I am currently 231lbs. 15% BF or below, 6ft. This is by far the best forum i have been on and ive visited everywhere. Elite Fitness was a joke, the users would try and tell me HCGenerate was better than HCG yeah whatever lol! I trust dudes like Back in Black, Austinite, Kelkel, Times Roman, Lunk, etc. Because of these guys i am able to do everything at 100% confidence.

Blog Entries
    I am by no means smarter about cycling, I know the basics and i know to respect every compound. I have read everything, it's really interesting to read up on what each compound does. Honorably discharged at age 25. I love Tren, it is just a great compound. I don't get the Tren Insomnia and night sweats bad but it does take a toll on your emotions. You can be crying one minute and the next be pissed off. I have heard about running the test dose lower than the tren dose. I don't fully understand that quite yet but i don't really get estrogen side affects, so i just keep the test at it's normal dose. Haha Xxandrea i'm not sure what that was about lol! Yes i agree!! I am currently 231lbs. 15% BF or below, 6ft. This is by far the best forum i have been on and ive visited everywhere. Elite Fitness was a joke, the users would try and tell me HCGenerate was better than HCG yeah whatever lol! I trust dudes like Back in Black, Austinite, Kelkel, Times Roman, Lunk, etc. Because of these guys i am able to do everything at 100% confidence.

IMHO it would really be worth your time to research the thread on Tren and Test only ! Is detailed and educational and great results + less $$$$ and the PCT is still important but if you really read the thread the Test keeps you working like a male and the tren is so strong you see great results . I have seen where Kel Kel has recommendations to watch while on Tren . Just more food for though and in the end it is your body and your BW and you have to make the final decission on educated knowledge you have gained ,not just advise and not just a guy at the gym !

Thread Information