Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By qscgugcsq
  • 1 Post By Java Man
  • 2 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Injection site and max injectable amount

f1nallyfr33 is offline Junior Member

Injection site and max injectable amount

Can anybody tell the max you can pin in your quads at one time, if I'm using test-e 300 mg/ml. 600 mg a week? I'm good with the glutes but it seems it might be hard to do by yourself. Any input would be appreciated.

In other words how many ml's at one time max in quads.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    easely 3ml so you are g2g.

even shoulder can hold about 1.5ml(depending on the size)
    Red Bastard likes this.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    1.5mil shoulders
    3mil quads
    4mil gluets

Great. Thanks guys.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    3ml in my quads, delts, glutes, hip

I have been studying this site for 2 years. Still haven't read everything. Just found the answers to my question. Thanks for answering anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    3ml in my quads, delts, glutes, hip

Where in your hip. Don't get me wrong I know what the hip is. But where
    About do you go. Have never heard of that. Curious.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I've put 3cc's in:
    Delt, ant., post, med. All.
    Bicep, both heads
    Tricep, long and short heads
    Quad
    Pecs
    Calves, only once. I'll never pin calves again. You can guess why.

It depends on the size of the muscle I suppose but if you aren't big enough to absorb 3cc's you shouldn't be using aas yet in the first place.

So you've got nothing to worry about.
    The Titan99 likes this.

It's not a matter of being big enough. At least for me. I watched the lowt.com video and it's said no more than 1ml in the stomach at one time. As far as my knowledge goes that seams to be a pretty muscular area. Compare that to maybe your delts and it stands to reason that it might possibly hold true to those other less dense areas.Obviously your ass doesn't compare to most of the other possible sites. With the exception of your quads. There in lies the reason for the original post. Again, guys thank you for all the input.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not just the volume but dose you need to consider. 2ml of 100mg/ml is not the same as 2ml of 300mg/ml. If you are injecting 300mg, 2x a week, this should be ok. 600mg at once, may create more PIP and absorption issues if the injection is not deep enough compared to two separate injections of 300mg twice a week. I've pushed as much as 800mg at once in my glutes and quads. I find heating the oil and using a slightly longer pin makes a big difference with more concentrated gear.

There's no clear answer. Everyone is different. Larger muscles will take more gear and thicker concentrations but some of these things you learn from experience as far as what your body can and cannot handle.
    Igifuno and Java Man like this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by f1nallyfr33 View Post
    It's not a matter of being big enough. At least for me. I watched the lowt.com video and it's said no more than 1ml in the stomach at one time. As far as my knowledge goes that seams to be a pretty muscular area. Compare that to maybe your delts and it stands to reason that it might possibly hold true to those other less dense areas.Obviously your ass doesn't compare to most of the other possible sites. With the exception of your quads. There in lies the reason for the original post. Again, guys thank you for all the input.
    You have obviously not seen my pathetic ass that reminds me, I forgot to list glutes because I don't do it there anymore but that should be in the list.

I was being sarcastic, to a point. I think most people jump on aas way sooner than necessary. Me included. I wasn't big enough to actually need help until I was 10 years in, I just didn't know how to eat to gain/maintain nor was my training correct. I'm getting old and now I'm learning that you can't tell young people, or old people, anything if they aren't wiling to listen. I'm getting to the point where I just don't talk anymore. Lol, sort of. Its funny and its tragic at the same time.

Standard concentration, 200mg/ml to 300mg/ml, I have no problem absorbing 3cc just about anywhere personally. That's just me. Maybe others are more sensitive. I don't think I would inject >3cc at once in the same site if that helps you with your question. Up to 3 has always been fine for me.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    I also place a damp towel in the micro for 45sec and after place my syringe with oil between it for one minute. Heats up the oil for better absorption in your muscle and less chance of crashing and PIP.

Thread Information