NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member

Who can help with Slower PIN delivery prob in Pecs?; In my Delts Test. goes fast IM.

Who can help with Slower PIN delivery prob in Pecs?; In my Delts Test. goes fast IM.

I heard that Tat's can cause an abcess that doesn't grow or need to be drained by a doctor, but is like some hard tissue under the skin...something called a "sterile abcess", I'm not even sure if that's the problem here.

I know this cos I wanted a Tat right on the perfect Injection site both for both my pecs which I inject Test. in order to eliminate guesswork & avoid injecting into a vein. I wanted this Tat into both my pecs & into both my Delts at the perfect injection spot, but I was told not to because of hardening of the skin after the Tat would make delivery of the Test into the muscle very very difficult.

Last week, I injected Test 250 mg/mL into my Pec after being used to injecting Test 400 mg/ML.

In other words I switched vials from a Test 400 mg/mL bottle to a Test 250 mg/mL bottle.

I injected 1 mL of this Test 250 mg/mL which obviously comes out to 250 mgs of Test into my Pec.

I noticed that the delivery of the Test into the muscle was super slow, I really had to push on the plunger to have all the Test go in.

Someone here on another Forum thread told me that since I was injecting 250 mg/mL & a full 1 mL because of more oil (1 mL as opposed to .6 mL with my Test 400 mg/ML dosage), being shot into the muscle, that may account for slower delivery.

He suggested, I heat or warm up my Test vials prior to injecting.

So I thanked this dude & was relieved.
    ****But, But: Today, I intramuscular injected my Delt & the Test 250 mg/mL went in easy. I pinned 1 mL or 250 mgs of Test into my delt today with almost no effort on pushing down on the plunger! ????

Questions:
    1) What is the cause of this slower delivery of Test into my Pecs to the point where I had to push down kind of harder than normal on the plunger?

(Nothing has to do with the volume or quantity of the Test. cos as I mentioned my delts today took in all of the Test real quickly with almost no pushing on the plunger.)

2) Should I give my pecs a break from pinning them?

3) If so, how long of a break?

4) Can I just PIN another spot in the Pec area away from any lumps or away from any hard spots?

*By the way, I know well enough to Alternate or Rotate injection spots, & I have alternated or rotated.

**But since the Pecs both right & left are/were my Fave spots, does this mean that they have been overworked & need a Total Break or I can pin an area nearby on my Pecs?

5) What other health consequences in the future am I looking at? I do notice that common lump after injection has slowly decreased and is almost gone a little bit by little every day since my last Pec injection 8 days ago. Hopefully, there's no other bad health consequences that will rear its ugly head cos both my Pecs can't accept Test as easily as they used to.

****Also, the other Pec, the right Pec has the same problem--much slower Test delivery into the Pec muscle to the point much more effort needed to push all of it into muscle with the plunger.

Thanks for any help you'd be able to provide me.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Your pecs may have scar tissue built up from pinning them, causing the slow delivery. I don't see where tats will make a difference as the ink is in the skin not the muscle and I pin through my tats all the time.
    Maybe find some new injection sites like biceps, lats, traps, triceps, glutes.

thanks for ur input...

so im guessin this scar tissue is irreversible/incurable, right?

im going to try to pin my quad's there's just too many nerves there.

i almost had an abcess in my left glute but anti-bio's prevented it

i had an abcess in my right glute which needed draining

i sterilized it's just im uncoordinated & shot into a pocket of free space near the hip & not into the glute muscle.

im also going to pin the left glute, the glute which almost had an abcess but didn't cos i was lucky enough to take antibiotics right after noticing i pinned too close to the hip & not in the center of the glute closer to the butt crack

please correct me if I should not even attempt the left glute anymore. It was just reddish, but the doc did ultra-sound & also aspirated & found no puss that needed to be drained nor did he find infectious stuff in the left glute.

ok im going to continue the left glute unless instructed not to.

i will pin the left glute next week & then both delts (that's 3 spots & then 1 quadricep (upper outer area if u divide the knee into 4 parts)

thanks.

that's what i remember "scar tissue", yes scar tissue from a post a long time ago, that's what's preventing faster delivery.

thanks again....

anyone else....

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Your pecs may have scar tissue built up from pinning them, causing the slow delivery. I don't see where tats will make a difference as the ink is in the skin not the muscle and I pin through my tats all the time.
    Maybe find some new injection sites like biceps, lats, traps, triceps, glutes.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Three heads in the delt to hit. Biceps and triceps are easy. Sounds like your having sterility issues as well slow down and take your time. If your in a rush just out it off till later some hours either side of your schedule is no big deal. Clean and steady is best.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    having tats has absolutely no effect on the injection
    you probably are getting scar tissue so i would rotate more,
    Also you switched vials of test. this test could be using a different type of oil, more or less ba which can effect the thickness of the gear causing slower injections
    You can inject into any muscle there are plenty of spots to hit. Give your pecs a rest
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thanks to both of you ....thanks a lot!

Thread Information