CHS_330I is offline New Member

Tren Ace 100 and Test Enth 300 Questions

I am starting a cycle of Tren Ace 100 and test Enth 300. I was told to take 1cc of each in the same syringe every other day. Is this correct? I am currently a fighter and Im trying to get stronger and cut weight at the same time. Is this possible? I've used this before and never found any sides like people say. I took the same dosage, I noticed huge gains and I loved it. This time my diet is not 5000 calories a day. is my dosage wrong? and can I get stronger and lose weight at the same time?

Thanks,

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Apparently u can answer ur question if u ran this combo before....

u do know that tren ace kicks in about 3 weeks b4 the enath so ur runnin pretty low on test for a few weeks...

michael30 is offline Member
    Tter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    u do know that tren ace kicks in about 3 weeks b4 the enath so ur runnin pretty low on test for a few weeks...
    That is not true!

Think about what your saying? If it was true everyone would only run short ester testosterone in there cycles. Just because people say there test. Doesnt kick in for 3-4 weeks does not mean its not raising there testosterone levels . Test E will raise blood levels within 48-72 hours!

yes it is true, tren ace kicks in and shuts down natty test within days of first pin as test enath doesnt start producing in 3-4 weeks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what are your stats?

ickythump is offline Member
    While both are correct, test levels are affected after one pin and tren ace will shut you down straight away almost, the most common practice is to run tren with a short ester because as stosh pointed out you will not usually have the test levels you want to run the tren....almost every one I've seen runs a short ester or starts the tren 4 weeks in, give or take...you can tell based on the recommendation to pin both eod.....op, what are the mg's 100/300 per ml, respectively? How many weeks are you running this? Cycle history? That's over a gram of test a week and 350mg a week in tren if you're running it 8 weeks, that is pretty high, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you didn't do enough research based solely on your question, you should not be asking this if you're experienced enough to run doses like that....also, test e will be in your system a while so I hope you don't have tested fights any time soon

ickythump is offline Member
    I don't have expertise or tren experience, before anyone says how do you know you haven't done it....(Marcus above me does tho I'll assume so maybe he can elaborate)

Op please do more research before using these compounds! Your taking to much. 1cc every other day of test e 300mg/ml would be taking 1200mg 1 week and 900mg the next. That is to much. Not trying to be rude but i can tell from your questions you need to do more research!!! Your in the right place!

yes it is true, tren ace kicks in and shuts down natty test within days of first pin as test enath doesnt start producing in 3-4 weeks
    Again this is wrong! Look it up test e will raise testosterone levels 48-72hours!

Edit
    Last edited by michael30; 01-25-2014 at 09:35 AM.

Edit
    Last edited by michael30; 01-25-2014 at 09:37 AM.

XstabberX is offline Junior Member
    I'm researching a tren , test tight now. I'm probably going to run
    Test Prop and Tren A at 100mg each EOD so it's about 600mg a week.

CompetetiveEater is offline New Member
    OP what are your reasons for mixing a short ester with a long ester? Sounds like you have left overs from the last cycle and you want to run another one.

Thread Information