Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: 6 month cycle

BigBoi87 is offline New Member

6 month cycle

Hey people I'm new to the forum... I've had a fair bit of experience with cycles ( I have done 4 in the past 5 years) just wondering your thought on a 6 month cycle with sus250, tren A, anavar and maybe a bit more test prop( I know sus 250 has prop in it but I'm thinking about putting a bit more into the mix... All my cycles previous cycles were 10-15 weeks...just wondering what else I should be running and maybe a little guidance in proper dosages for everything... 255 lbs, I used to weigh 320 and went down to 220 in 3 years... But now I'm thinking about possibly competing in a year or 2.... Any input would be nice I'm always learning... But please do not disrespect me (in my mind I still lots to learn

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Why do you feel the need to spend 6 months on?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No its not a good idea and the longer your on cycle doesn't mean bigger and better gains, whats your bf

Euroholic I've done a 15 week cycle and just felt like my peak growth was right at the end of it...marcus300 I haven't got my bf checked in2 years, my guess would be probably around 20%...

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Some people have bridged between cycles, i.e. run a lower dose of test between cycles which essentially extends their cycle into the next. At some point though, as with anything, you will plateau with your gains. Also I don't think it would be wise to keep your body's natural test production (HPTA) suppressed for that long. Have you ever run tren before? If not I think you will be pleased with the size and strength you put on. Tren was the most powerful steroid I have ever used.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    not worth it imo, unless you plan om competing, like you said. 12 weeks is usually plenty of time for gains to be made
    Last edited by Cuz; 01-05-2014 at 03:35 PM. Reason: misread post

Do you want to do TRT? 6month of shutdown seems awfully long.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    20% BF?? and you want to use steroids ?? you say a little bit of that, a little bit of that, you don't even know what you are doing, and you speak about competing?? Another one, who wants to use test and tren , because its fashion today to use test and tren... ah, short ester... why? don't know man, I only know it has to be short ester. do yourself a favor. forghet steroids for the moment, get down your bodyfat to at least 15% naturally, and then, you can post a cycle that meets your needs for your stats and genetics. you won't need 6 months to get in shape if you do things right.

Psaletta is offline Member
    Agreed with all of the above. I've ran longer then " protocol" cycles but 6 months?? Your sure to end up on trt. Not worth it IMO.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    not worth it imo, unless you plan om competing which you didnt mention. 12 weeks is usually plenty of time for gains to be made
    Actually, if you read his post, he did mention that...

Still a bad idea, all round, though, especially the tren , for that duration.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Actually, if you read his post, he did mention that...

Still a bad idea, all round, though, especially the tren, for that duration.
    I stand corrected, I missed it. although cycling hormones is not a good idea in general. your right about the tren , but I know of guys running it longer than that even. tren seems to hit pretty hard on the forum for its toxicity.
    Red Bastard likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Longer isn't better except for being real hard on your body to recover.This is why more guys are running short esters for shorter cycles.
    Red Bastard likes this.

So shorter cycles with a bridge in between would be in my better interest then? Ok so instead of doing a Long cycle I would do a short cutting cycle and a bridge in between and maybe do a bit of a bulking one after?

michael30 is offline Member
    No short burst cycle then pct then take time off. Then repeat if bloodwork is good.

Thread Information