chaps is offline Associate Member

test e injection frequency

Hey guys,

I'm on a cycle of 500mg Test E /week. I was pinning 2x per week at night, but after noticing some sides (restless, high blood pressure, high resting heartbeat), I decided to split my injections into 4x per week in the mornin (decided a morning injection might better replicate my circadian rhythm).

To recap, I went from:
    250mg (1ml) on weds and sat night

To:
    .5 ml sat, monday weds, fri. morning

Coupled with a reduced intake of caffeine, my BP has gone down, and I feel a little better. Is there any reason this isn't a great idea?

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    What is you Body Fat%? Splitting up the dosage like that isn't gonna make any difference. I normally just pin EO3D. You could reduce sodium intake if it's too high.
    Last edited by armyranger516862006; 01-05-2014 at 01:03 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    What does your cycle look like including AI HCG ?

The half life of the Enth ester is like 14 days. You can split it up 4x per week but all it does is even out the blood concentration somewhat.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    chaps, is it your first cycle?? I had that problem of high blood pressure my first 2 cycles, the first cycle sent me to emergency, because I got freakin scared. I found out, Cycle assist fixed 100% the problem, only 1-2 pills a day were necessary. Cycle assist is a mix of natural extracts, but I think the active one for the BP is hawthorne berry. I would have stopped my cycle without that, because I felt my heart bumping out of my chest, even sleeping. I think, its because some people need do get used to roids. do some research, if that could help, but splitting dose of test E won't fix anything. halflife is too long to feel some peaks. I would dose it once or twice x week, depending on how much gear you get in the syringe.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    as scotch said with the long ester of test e it really doesnt matter, not going to hurt either. Are you using any ai? Is this your first cycle? Some people do get anxiety while on.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

chaps is offline Associate Member
    It is my first cycle. I unfortunately had some issues getting my hands on AI, but I have some that is due to be delivered next week. A little anxiety I'm sure is to blame. For the blood pressure, cutting out caffeine did wonders (BP from 150s/85 to 130s) and I have some CoQ10, arginine and citreuline (I know I effed up that spelling) on the way that will hopefully get me down to the 120s. The BP I'm not to worried about, I got a home monitor I keep my eye on it and I was able to get it under control.

Mainly, the sides I was getting were night sweats (as well as just always being burning hot, my GF even has noticed, but she's always cold so she likes it :P), and also having a hard time sleeping. Evening out the dose seems to help a little. Initially I had chosed 2x per week cause needles freaked me out but once I got over that I didn't see a reason to not spread it out. Just wanted to make sure this made sense to everyone here.

BF is around 15% @ 185 lbs... 8 weeks ago I was 163 @ 10-12%. For all you that want to say I was too small to cycle, you gotta understand I have been training for years, have had coaches, and was deadlifting well into the 400's going into this. I don't gain weight well, which is likely due to lowish nat T (last time I had bloodwork a year ago, I was just AT the the lower bound of normal levels, if I wasn't lifting I would surely be below). I'm 29.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    if its not bothering you to stop the cycle, simply don't give a fck, in your first cycle you always feel like you're diyng, but as long as I know nobody died from such a first cycle, so calm down, and, if you can, get the berry extract, it will help a lot, and get some benzodiazepine, like diazepam, or alprazolam or better lorazepam orosoluble (the pill will melt in your mouth).

Thread Information