Caper3x is offline New Member

Second time using AAS

Hey guys new to the form here but been using information off the site the past year. 29 yr old, working out since 18 an weight about 200lbs shadow abs. Last year I did the novice II cycle listed on the site which was test prop, equipoise an Anavar . Had great results and kept a lot of what I gained about 10lbs or so. I'm going to do it again but wanted to sub with test 400 to avoid so much pinning. Plan to front load with prop first 3 weeks an inject test 400 once every 5 or 6 days. Wondering if this is still a good cycle to use over the test prop. It would be

Week 1-3
    Prop .75ml ed
    Test 400 every 5-6 days 1ml
    Equipoise 300 1ml every 6 days

Pct
    Nova 40/40/20/20
    Hcg

A stronger AI like armidex or lotorzel on hand.

Still looking into maybe a different AI an pct cycle but looking for some help if this a reasonable 2nd cycle. Thanks

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    How long did you run the first cycle for and what was your diet like? It just seems as though you should have gained more than 10 lbs or did you keep 10 lbs of your gain? Personally I would get rid of the Eq and just run test. Letro is probably over kill. I would read up a bit on PCT's, how many IU's of HCG are you planning on? I also assume you are talking about 400 MG of test E per week?

ickythump is offline Member
    Is test 400 a blend of esters like I think or is it 400mg like king asked....I would say even if it's one long ester to pin twice a week at least, if urns a blend then you need at least every 3 days....hcg is suppressive use it on cycle not pct, add clomid to pct, I'll let someone else comment on the other drugs fir a second cycle

I kept 10lbs lbm give or take.... I'm not looking to get big size but more towards like a men's physique kinda look. I keep a clean diet whole foods only, follow a diet from a nutritionist. The test 400 is a blend, I'd have to look once I'm home but it's prop, ethanate, an 2 others I think? The last cycle was 10-12 weeks I think which I started around this time last year. I was happy with the out come of it last time just looking to avoid less pinning by using the test 400.

The only hard thing to pick apart is I find so much confusion on the pct stuff.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That really isn't a beginner cycle bro.We recommend test only.That is really all you need for the 1st few cycles.Along with a good diet.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Front loading is not necessary and won't do you any good. EQ isn't great, and certainly not at the dose you're proposing.

Need to add clomid to your PCT.

You'll need to run your AI, not just have it on hand. E2 management is very important. Good read for you below.

The Dangers of Elevated Estrogen in Men

Thanks for the help with the PCT. The test 400 I have is 100mg cypionate , 150mg enanthate , 150 undecanoate. So that being said it would take a week before the test 400 would start to work but still be active for the remaining 3 weeks after last injection. As far as the EQ if I decide to use it, it shouldn't be any different then if it was just straight prop. Like I said I got this from the Novice II cycle on the site here and its what I followed last year.

I have 2 vials of prop and 2 vials of test 400 - maybe ill just stay with that and run it for 10 or 12 weeks.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Not sure what you mean when you say it will take a week, are you talking about the time it takes to reach peak levels? It's active right away but you won't 'feel the effects' for several weeks while it is in the process of building up to peak levels.

Also, re-reading your original post, you refer to your cycle weeks as 1-3. Can you confirm this is a typo? If this is the case, your cycle is way way too short. If you could re-lay out your cycle, based on some of the previous info, it would be helpful and refer to the doseage as mgs, and not mls.

I thought that the 3 blends are long ester so it would take them some time before they get working, so I was going to use the prop first because that starts quicker. I know its not a instant thing but I thought it would work better, thats why I said 1-3 weeks to front load. (Read this elsewhere) I'd like to use up the prop first then switch to the T400 to finish off, or vise versa because of the water retention I may get from the T400 , so looking back at the novice II cycle it seems they run the test for 10 to 12 weeks so I would do the same which was what I did last year.

The mg is also ml how its labelled on the vials (Canadian thing?) 100mg/ml for the prop and 400mg/ml for the T400. So my question would be to you guys is over the course of say 10-12 weeks what would be a good dosage to run. I did prop at .75ml - 1ml ed last time so (600mg - 700mg per week) but with the 3 longer esters should they be every 3-5 days? It would be 1ml (400mg) each injection which converts into 100mg cypionate , 150mg enanthate , 150mg undecanoate per injection. Just abit unsure what to run for a baseline with this stuff. Maybe I should of just sticked with prop straight through?

What I would do is like ickthump said

T400 every 3 days = 200mg cyp / 300mg eth / 300mg unde per week or so (6.5 weeks total)

3 days after last T400 injection

Test prop ed = 100mg (Final 3 weeks)

I may add equipoise last half of the cycle perhaps. So far how would that look to you guys? Thanks

ickythump is offline Member
    From what I understand, sustanon is supposed to have you hold less water than some esters, but that I believe is because it has shorter esters (I may be wrong, but I know that it has prop and that is supposed to hold less water) that being said t400 is all long blends which shouldn't have the benefit of less retention like prop, however you seem to have decided to place the prop at the end so I would say to do that (from what I've been told/learned that would be best).....I do know that undeconate will be cleared by the end of the three weeks of prop, so you should be able to start pct three days after prop, hopefully someone more knowledgeable can confirm that also

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You are way over complicating things
    just use the t400 for 10 or 12 weeks. i would inject .75ml every 2 times a week
    forget the eq, its crap as it is and you arent using it long enough or at a high enough dose to see anything if it even worked
    use and ai and the hcg on cycle
    run clomid and the nolva for pct
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    You are way over complicating things
    just use the t400 for 10 or 12 weeks. i would inject .75ml every 2 times a week
    forget the eq, its crap as it is and you arent using it long enough or at a high enough dose to see anything if it even worked
    use and ai and the hcg on cycle
    run clomid and the nolva for pct
    Sounds good. So if I wanted to run Anavar also would I be ok doing it after the cycle while I run the pct? Like to carry on with that to help keep the lean look but also heard mix views that Anavar also shuts you down an that it does not?

Hcg on cycle would it bee the same as the pct dosage think the site said 300iu ed but I assume I don't take ed on cycle is not as much.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Caper3x View Post
    Sounds good. So if I wanted to run Anavar also would I be ok doing it after the cycle while I run the pct? Like to carry on with that to help keep the lean look but also heard mix views that Anavar also shuts you down an that it does not?

Hcg on cycle would it bee the same as the pct dosage think the site said 300iu ed but I assume I don't take ed on cycle is not as much.
    No you would run the var at the start of the cycle or the end most prefer the end as for hcg 250iu's 2x wk

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Caper3x View Post

you will not recover if your on anavar, so you cant use it during pct. You can start it later in the cycle and run it up to pct while your waiting for the test to clear
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you will not recover if your on anavar, so you cant use it during pct. You can start it later in the cycle and run it up to pct while your waiting for the test to clear
    Sounds good thanks for the help. I will start shortly an try keep a good log with pics... Let yas know what happens in the end.

Thread Information