Rhonin is offline New Member

First Cycle Advice Please!!

ok so to start off with stats.
    Im 26 years old been lifting for 5 years.
    right now im 5'9" 215 just went through a bulk 2 months ago where i gained 30 lbs went from 190 to 220, i used superdrol prohormone because i saw how well it had worked for a buddy of mine followed by a proper PCT. Before my bulk i used Clen /T3 to get down to 15% bodyfat which i understand is still fairly fat.
    ive read a lot of things about superdrol being really terrible and then working for some, im fortunate to be one of those some.
    I have tattoos but im still afraid of the idea of pinning myself, i dont really have anyone to do it for me so any advice about overcoming that fear would be great. i have tattoos so is the pain comparable to that/not as bad or worse? lol also how long does the average injecting process take?
    heres the plan on the cycle
    Week 1-12 Test Cyp 250mg 2x a week
    Week 1-7 DBol 25mg ED (would like to run Tren Ace for the leaning out but not sure because of it being first cycle so playing it "safe")
    Week 13 + 14 Nothing
    Week 15+16 40mg Nolva ED
    Week 17 20mg Nolva ED
    Is HcG necessary for this PCT or not?
    What size needle works best for Test Cyp?
    Also plan on running T3 alongside this to lose some fat

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member

zevy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonin
    ok so to start off with stats. Im 26 years old been lifting for 5 years. right now im 5'9" 215 just went through a bulk 2 months ago where i gained 30 lbs went from 190 to 220, i used superdrol prohormone because i saw how well it had worked for a buddy of mine followed by a proper PCT. Before my bulk i used Clen /T3 to get down to 15% bodyfat which i understand is still fairly fat. ive read a lot of things about superdrol being really terrible and then working for some, im fortunate to be one of those some. I have tattoos but im still afraid of the idea of pinning myself, i dont really have anyone to do it for me so any advice about overcoming that fear would be great. i have tattoos so is the pain comparable to that/not as bad or worse? lol also how long does the average injecting process take? heres the plan on the cycle Week 1-12 Test Cyp 250mg 2x a week Week 1-7 DBol 25mg ED (would like to run Tren Ace for the leaning out but not sure because of it being first cycle so playing it "safe") Week 13 + 14 Nothing Week 15+16 40mg Nolva ED Week 17 20mg Nolva ED Is HcG necessary for this PCT or not? What size needle works best for Test Cyp? Also plan on running T3 alongside this to lose some fat
    TEST ONLY FOR FIRST FEW CYCLES!!!
    Read all the stickies regarding beginner cycles before you plan anything!

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Id drop the dbol .
    Since you have used t3 before , im guessing you know how to use it and that your body reacts well with it

Id just go test & t3 , id deffo use hcg 500 / week spit into 2x 250 pins - thats if you want to keep your plums but hell maybe you like grapes ;D

Edit - HCG id use during cycle
    Last edited by Reiid13; 01-06-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you started that bulk at 15% and gained 30lbs, how fat are you now?

How much of those 30lbs have you retained

What was your proper PCT? When did it end?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

im around 18% right now and ive retained about 25lbs, proper PCT was nolva 40/20/20 and PES ERASE.

and im gonna drop the dbol and just go with
    Test 250mg twice a week
    hcg 250 twice a week
    and t3 at 100mcg ED

now if anyone has any input on injecting, id really appreciate it!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    There is no pain to pinning. Once you do your first one you'll wonder what you were so worried about.

When did your PCT end?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

PCT ended 10 weeks ago but I don't plan on starting for 2 more weeks so itll be 12 weeks since end of PCT

Thread Information