thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member

Needles and Syringes questions

Hi,

Next round of noob questions, this time about needles.

I have no knowledge about needles, though I have been in hospital numerous times, during which I was regularly perforated by the doctors. So I have no innate fear of injections and feel comfortable that I'll be able to administer them myself with a little practice.

For the purpose of these questions I'll assume a needle is the sharp bit and a syringe is the plunger bit that holds the liquid. (told you I was a noob lol)

1) Do all needles fit onto all syringes?
    2) If not how do I know which ones go with what?
    3) How is an oral syringe different from a normal syringe? (apart from having no needle)
    4) What is the difference between an insulin needle/syringe and say a 29g (or higher) needle and syringe?
    5) What are the typical cc syringes and gauge needles I would need for a beginner Test E & HCG cycle?
    6) Possessing needles and syringes tends to give people the impression you're up to no good. How do you keep them secret and out of sight from friends, loved ones and authority?

I couldn't find a sticky that dealt with these questions but if there is please could you link it.

As always, thanks in advance for any help

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    1) no normal and luer lock syringes
    2)normal syringe/pin, luer lock syringe/pin
    3)exactly that oral syringes cant take needles
    4)the syringe will take a larger volume of compound
    5)1ml insuline syringe for hcg 29g 1/2" and 2ml barrels 22g for drawing your test and a 23g 1" -25g 1" most prefer the 25g and i do aswell
    6)tape them to your front door j/k just keep them with your aas in a cool dry place like your cupbord or a drawer in you bedroom

hope this helps

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    1) no normal and luer lock syringes
    2)normal syringe/pin, luer lock syringe/pin
    3)exactly that oral syringes cant take needles
    4)the syringe will take a larger volume of compound
    5)1ml insuline syringe for hcg 29g 1/2" and 2ml barrels 22g for drawing your test and a 23g 1" -25g 1" most prefer the 25g and i do aswell
    6)tape them to your front door j/k just keep them with your aas in a cool dry place like your cupbord or a drawer in you bedroom

hope this helps
    There you go!

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally draw with 21ga and inject with 23ga 1" but it is personal choice.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Syringes I have ordered aren't labeled syringes on outside It's similar to ordering sex toys, comes in a discreet package. Ar-r has them but I order most mine off amazon anymore. Luer lock is my preferred.

I use an empty milk container for my used sharps and I keep them in the top of my vanity closet in bathroom along with anything else. When milk jug is about half full or I happen to have another one empty I dispose of it in the trash. If my neighbors want to dig through my trash, they have bigger problems.

clarky's answers pretty much summed up all mine.

Thanks for all the answers guys

Got another question :

Do I need to worry about cross contamination?

For example, I first draw Test E and then HCG with the same 21g needle, does that leave traces of Test in the HCG (or vise versa) ?
    Or should I use a fresh needle for each liquid I draw?

Thanks

jr292 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25 View Post

Got another question :

Do I need to worry about cross contamination?

For example, I first draw Test E and then HCG with the same 21g needle, does that leave traces of Test in the HCG (or vise versa) ?
    Or should I use a fresh needle for each liquid I draw?

Thanks
    for the HCG you should be using an insulin syringe and the 21 gauge for the test to draw and then switch to 25g to inject

riotz0r is offline Associate Member
    Great question because I'm about to order my first set of syringes and needles and this helped a ton lol

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I inject my HCG between my test shots, never at the same time so I would never do that.

I have heard some talk about using same needle for test, B12 and so on. I would make sure everything is clean and draw from the hardest to replace bottle first and not allow anytime in between draws. In other words, clean and quick.

Syringes are not that expensive, if that's what it is about. I personally am paranoid about contamination and infection. My bathroom is like Walter's meth lab in breaking bad. Nobody but me uses it and I am obsessively clean. Takes me 3 alcohol pads to do one injection.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    I inject my HCG between my test shots, never at the same time so I would never do that.

I have heard some talk about using same needle for test, B12 and so on. I would make sure everything is clean and draw from the hardest to replace bottle first and not allow anytime in between draws. In other words, clean and quick.

Syringes are not that expensive, if that's what it is about. I personally am paranoid about contamination and infection. My bathroom is like Walter's meth lab in breaking bad. Nobody but me uses it and I am obsessively clean. Takes me 3 alcohol pads to do one injection.
    Thanks for this, I'd not really thought about it like that. If they are that cheap then why wouldn't I use a fresh one each time to reduce chance of possible problems.

Thread Information