jokr is offline Associate Member

question, kind of important

I posted here before about my gf breaking my test (all is well now thank god) but i had a similar question since im semi guiding a few friend through their cycles. One friend had his delivery delayed 4 weeks and as in my old situation of not having test in his system anymore (enanthate ). He got his stuff now but has to wait 3 weeks for it to kick in, i have about 3 weeks worth of winstol orals sitting around, im aware it wont fix his low test issues but if he eats like crazy will it keep him big and strong? Had to come to you guys for this one because i have no clue and dont want to give him shitty advice.

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    That's why you should have all your gear before starting any cycle!! Does he have an AI or any support supps? Is this your friends first cycle? How old is your friend? Don't bother with the Winstrol ? Eating more will keep him big and strong.

I learned the hard way and never start without all, he was just anxious. Hes 28 his 3rd cycle. Hes on sust and deca . And hes taking arimadex (pretty sure cuz i told him to get some) hes aware of the risks hes caused just concerned about keeping his lifts and size up.. so winstrol wont help at all?

CompetetiveEater is offline New Member
    I'm a little confused, how long has it been exactly since his last pin and is he taking E or sust? Forget about the winstrol

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by jokr View Post
    I posted here before about my gf breaking my test (all is well now thank god) but i had a similar question since im semi guiding a few friend through their cycles. One friend had his delivery delayed 4 weeks and as in my old situation of not having test in his system anymore (enanthate). He got his stuff now but has to wait 3 weeks for it to kick in, i have about 3 weeks worth of winstol orals sitting around, im aware it wont fix his low test issues but if he eats like crazy will it keep him big and strong? Had to come to you guys for this one because i have no clue and dont want to give him shitty advice.
    You already gave shitty advice since he is three weeks without and now you want to bail him out with winnie.
    I hope you stop guiding your friends asap.
    Best thing is go to PCT and plan a real cycle for the future this one cannot be saved in my opinion.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    That cycle has no sense, better keep the winstrol , do a PCT, wait 3-4 month, and do a right cycle. Btw, I suppose you don’t even have a right PCT on hand.

My cycle is on point, i didnt make his cycle nor did he listen to me saying have everything on hand... pretty ignorant of you telling me not to give advice. He simply came to me with the issue so im trying to figure out how to fix the shitty situation he put himself in and relied on this place for a 2nd opinion.. sucks that even this site that ive trusted for so long is getting filled with trolls... for those who actually helped thanks i appreciate it. Hes only gone through 10 ml, i told him to just pct and start over but il see if winny is an option. No pin for 3 weeks and he was only on for 5

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    He simply paid the price for being a jerk. And I have lots of mates being jerks like that. They start out with 1 vial test 1 tren 1 deca and some winstrol ... no pct on hand and nothing. Then they feel like the cycle did not do a shit, so they buy more shit like that. They end up with gyno and no dick. But no results. so they get Scared and pump themselves up with proviron , so their dick gets even worse and gyno won’t disappear

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You said and to quote I'm guiding a few friends. So if was not the case then you should have stated as such.
    I suggest you go back and read what you wrote before laying blame on others.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jokr
    My cycle is on point, i didnt make his cycle nor did he listen to me saying have everything on hand... pretty ignorant of you telling me not to give advice. He simply came to me with the issue so im trying to figure out how to fix the shitty situation he put himself in and relied on this place for a 2nd opinion.. sucks that even this site that ive trusted for so long is getting filled with trolls... for those who actually helped thanks i appreciate it. Hes only gone through 10 ml, i told him to just pct and start over but il see if winny is an option. No pin for 3 weeks and he was only on for 5
    Hold on just a minute. Fit2 is anything but a troll. He's a respected knowledgable member that has accomplished greater levels of fitness than many guys here. Second, if this is a site you've trusted for so long (your words), where on earth did you come up with the idea that throwing winstrol at an already bad cycle would fix the problem?

The best thing you could do for your buddy is to drag his a$$ in here and have him learn for himself. You may have the best intentions, but if he's serious enough about body building and believes he's mature enough to make decisions around manipulating his natural hormones, then he needs to get his head out of his a$$ and come and learn something rather than getting it second hand from someone who's also just learning.

Lastly, toughen up. At 23 years old, you've decided you're man enough to take steroids . If that's the case, you're man enough to handle a little criticism. All Fit2 was trying to do was to prevent you from giving bad advice when neither you or your friend have as much experience in this area as Fit2 does.

vito93x is offline Banned
    shouldnt be doing stuff till you have everything at hand.

Thread Information