Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: taper my tren up gradually for first tren cycle ??

onerip200 is offline Associate Member

taper my tren up gradually for first tren cycle ??

so next cycle im going to try use trenbolone with testosterone , im going to be running tren enanthate for my first time just as its what i can get & also i will only have to pin twice a week max, my tren comes in 200mg/ml so was wondering is it worth starting out at 200mg a week and gradually taper up to 400mg a week which is the dose i plan on running for 10 weeks. will be using 500mg test along with this cycle. so week 1 do 200mg tren, week 2 up to 300mg tren and week 3 400mg tren ?? i have a proper pct lined up and will be running arimidex .25mg eod throughout cycle.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Stats?

Tren A is highly recommended for your first time. I would not normally recommend tapering up, but since you can't get tren A, then you can certainly test the waters at 200mg and then taper up to 400mg.

Some prefer to run tren higher than test but its all a personal preference. I think just as many run test higher.

okay so you think it would be a good idea to taper on up then yea ?? also 400mg tren a week isnt on the high side is it ?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't see the point in tapering up, especially with Tren E. I never go over 500/600mg Tren.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what are your stats?
    how long you been training?
    how many cycles have you done?

26 (first cycle was at 24)
    6'
    14.5 stone
    around 14-15% b.f
    4 cycles under my belt
    and been training for 4/5 years

im looking forward to trying this stuff !!

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I used tren a on my second cycle. The purpose being is if the sides were too much I could stop it and due to the short ester the sides would be gone faster. I'm assuming that why you were looking to slowly increase the dose?

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onerip200 View Post
    26 (first cycle was at 24)
    6'
    14.5 stone
    around 14-15% b.f
    4 cycles under my belt
    and been training for 4/5 years

im looking forward to trying this stuff !!

4 cycles and only 14.5stone? were they all cutting cycles?

I tapper up my tren up to a gram a week it works for me, However you my friend should not be taking steroids you need to fix your diet. Post up your diet macros and training before you waste anymore money on cycles.

let me guess steveuk your 20 stone and have done 4 cycles with a 6 month break between cycle ? unfortunatly unless staying on cycle all year round thers only so much mass your body can hold onto when you go back to naturall training & dieting ! & yea king thats the plan see how my body responds before i put in a whole 400mg of tren

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    let me guess steveuk your 20 stone and have done 4 cycles with a 6 month break between cycle ? unfortunatly unless staying on cycle all year round thers only so much mass your body can hold onto when you go back to naturall training & dieting ! & yea king thats the plan see how my body responds before i put in a whole 400mg of tren
    Dude no I am not 20 stone, Not even sure what weight I am only been back training 7 weeks after 14 months sitting on my ass with a broken wrist, I can post a pic if that helps. I know I am quite harsh with my comments i agree, but still if you fix your diet then take the juice you will get a lot more from any cycle and keep a lot more because you already know how to eat.

Just weighed at the gym 237lb.
    Last edited by SteveUK; 01-06-2014 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Added weight

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Have to agree with Steve, 4 cycles (with plenty of different compounds) and be only 203lbs then there is something amiss. You are actually lighter and have more bodyfat than you did before your last cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    taper up, else you'll get stuck soon. first tren cycle should be ace. 400mg tren EW is not that much, you're taking only 288 actual tren hormone. start with that you said, and taper up until you notice heavy sweating at night. you should never miss sweating, if you stop sweating, taper up. if you start feeling dizzy, you're actually in overdose and you will feel like sh¡t and it will take time to come off from enanthate . anyways, test could be low also, you should have 750mg EW test on hand, in case you feel you are not getting big enough. BTW, you could start a little higher, because enanthate estr will taper up automatically, so with 200mg of tren, you'll actually have less than 50mg in your system the first week, its kinda waste of hormone. 300mg would be a waste too, but if you feel safe, I would start with it
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-06-2014 at 01:12 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You shouldn't be cycling because its plain to see you don't know how to eat or train properly to stimulate and maintain muscle tissue, don't take this the wrong way because I am trying to help you but until you first concentrate on eating right and learning how to train properly you will just end up losing all your gains on cycle. Do not ignore this advice and don't cycle learn how to do the above first.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    taper up, else you'll get stuck soon. first tren cycle should be ace. 400mg tren EW is not that much, you're taking only 288 actual tren hormone. start with that you said, and taper up until you notice heavy sweating at night. you should never miss sweating, if you stop sweating, taper up. if you start feeling dizzy, you're actually in overdose and you will feel like sh¡t and it will take time to come off from enanthate. anyways, test could be low also, you should have 750mg EW test on hand, in case you feel you are not getting big enough. BTW, you could start a little higher, because enanthate estr will taper up automatically, so with 200mg of tren, you'll actually have less than 50mg in your system the first week, its kinda waste of hormone. 300mg would be a waste too, but if you feel safe, I would start with it
    You should never give advice, your must be drunk or on drugs but please don't give bad advice like this again

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You shouldn't be cycling because its plain to see you don't know how to eat or train properly to stimulate and maintain muscle tissue, don't take this the wrong way because I am trying to help you but until you first concentrate on eating right and learning how to train properly you will just end up losing all your gains on cycle. Do not ignore this advice and don't cycle learn how to do the above first.

You should never give advice, your must be drunk or on drugs but please don't give bad advice like this again
    whats wrong markus in what i said???

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    [QUOTE=XxAndreaxX;6778984]whats wrong markus in what i said???[/QUOTE You really don't want a answer to that!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    taper up, else you'll get stuck soon. first tren cycle should be ace. 400mg tren EW is not that much, you're taking only 288 actual tren hormone. start with that you said, and taper up until you notice heavy sweating at night. you should never miss sweating, if you stop sweating, taper up. if you start feeling dizzy, you're actually in overdose and you will feel like sh¡t and it will take time to come off from enanthate. anyways, test could be low also, you should have 750mg EW test on hand, in case you feel you are not getting big enough. BTW, you could start a little higher, because enanthate estr will taper up automatically, so with 200mg of tren, you'll actually have less than 50mg in your system the first week, its kinda waste of hormone. 300mg would be a waste too, but if you feel safe, I would start with it
    I need this translated! Lol

I've never tapered any dose of any anabolic . I may run lighter cycles when I first use a compound, but I've never titrated anything up or down once I've planned my cycle.
    SteveUK likes this.

Thread Information