Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gixxerboy1

Thread: Recommend for my next cycle ( test e + eq + deca )

  1. #1
    Ahmed Yasser is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    54

    Recommend for my next cycle ( test e + eq + deca )

    First of all this my stats:
    - age:28
    - height: 6'0
    - weight: 193lbs
    - bf: 11-13%
    - cycles experiences: 3 cycles of ( test prop ), ( test e + dbol ) and ( test e + eq + dbol )
    ____________________
    New cycle:
    15 weeks test e @ 500mg/wk
    14 weeks eq @ 500mg/wk
    10 deca @ 250mg/wk
    maybe adding dbol @ 40mg
    ____________________
    PCT:
    nolva: 40/40/20/20
    clomid: 100/100/50/50
    HCG : 250iu twice a week from the beginning
    adex: 0.25 eod from the beginning

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    You are NOT 28 years old.

    I bet you don't weigh 193lbs either.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    LOL, what's your real stats?

  4. #4
    SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Yasser View Post
    First of all this my stats:
    - age:28
    - height: 6'0
    - weight: 193lbs
    - bf: 11-13%
    - cycles experiences: 3 cycles of ( test prop ), ( test e + dbol ) and ( test e + eq + dbol )
    ____________________
    New cycle:
    15 weeks test e @ 500mg/wk
    14 weeks eq @ 500mg/wk
    10 deca @ 250mg/wk
    maybe adding dbol @ 40mg
    ____________________
    PCT:
    nolva: 40/40/20/20
    clomid: 100/100/50/50
    HCG : 250iu twice a week from the beginning
    adex: 0.25 eod from the beginning

    03-25-2013, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Yasser View Post
    Stats
    height : 6'0
    weight : 165 lb
    age : 19

    meal 1 : 5 egg [3 whites - 2 whole] + 1 whole wheat wrap + 1 orange
    meal 2 : 1/2 cup of rice + veggies + chicken or meat
    meal 3 (pre) : 1 cup oats + 1 can tuna + 1 banana
    meal 4 (post) : 1 can tuna + 1 whole wheat wrap
    meal 5 : cottage cheese + veggies + 1 tbsp olive oil

    but i can't calculate macros

    need help ...
    Tut tut tut

  5. #5
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    He gained 30lbs and lost 5% bodyfat in 10 months. And must have ran all of those 3 cycles he is on about in 8 months.

    He does this on at least one other forum too.

    I'm going with

    19
    6ft
    160lbs
    20% bodyfat
    Training history - in his bedroom

    OP please refute everything we say with a photo of you holding a piece of paper with today's date on it and I might believe your stats. But you have never cycled no matter what you say.

    Come on OP I see you are viewing the thread or will you run away like every other thread you get called out on?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  6. #6
    SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    He gained 30lbs and lost 5% bodyfat in 10 months. And must have ran all of those 3 cycles he is on about in 8 months.

    He does this on at least one other forum too.

    I'm going with

    19
    6ft
    160lbs
    20% bodyfat
    Training history - in his bedroom

    OP please refute everything we say with a photo of you holding a piece of paper with today's date on it and I might believe your stats. But you have never cycled no matter what you say.

    Come on OP I see you are viewing the thread or will you run away like every other thread you get called out on?
    and hes aged 8-9 years lol

  7. #7
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    He gained 30lbs and lost 5% bodyfat in 10 months. And must have ran all of those 3 cycles he is on about in 8 months.

    He does this on at least one other forum too.

    I'm going with

    19
    6ft
    160lbs
    20% bodyfat
    Training history - in his bedroom

    OP please refute everything we say with a photo of you holding a piece of paper with today's date on it and I might believe your stats. But you have never cycled no matter what you say.

    Come on OP I see you are viewing the thread or will you run away like every other thread you get called out on?
    Lol....I love you guys!

    Unbelievable the crap some of these kids will pull.

  8. #8
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    see another side effect if you do steroids to young. You age really fast
    SteveUK likes this.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  9. #9
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    lol.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  10. #10
    SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    see another side effect if you do steroids to young. You age really fast
    Lmao

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •