robertr54333 is offline New Member

Track athlete cycle questions

I'm an endurance athlete (800m track runner). 22 years old. After about 3 months of researching on multiple forums, I am seeing very mixed opinions on the ideal options for an athlete like myself. I am interested in the increased rbc associated with most anabolics, the increased recovery, and the strength gains. Not interested in water weight gains or crippling pumps experienced when running on some anabolics. So far, the closest fit to these needs seems to be test at a low dose of 100-150mg/wk, anavar , 200-250mg primobolin, and eq 200-400mg/wk.

Apparently higher doses of test will produce too much water weight gain, but could this be controlled with arimidex ? Would a test dose of 100-150mg/wk be too low to produce an increase in rbc?

Apparently some experience crippling pumps on anavar so this would not be an option for a runner like myself but I continue to read conflicting opinions.

I have only seen a few mentions of primobolin but it sounds like an attractive option since it can be taken orally and does not convert to estrogen.

Equipose seems to be the most effective for increasing rbc. However, it apparently causes water weight gains. Again, could these for sure be controlled by anti aromatase like arimidex? I also see that gains take a long time (12 weeks?). I don't see this as an issue as long as the strength gains and increased rbc slowly build up over 12 weeks, or do they suddenly occur after 12 weeks?

So it seems my best option would be test stacked with eq along with arimidex to control water weight gains.

Some other questions: is liquidex a suitable substitute for arimidex? Is 10mg/day Androgel a suitable substitute for 100-150mg/wk injectable test?

The most seemingly knowledgable post I found was on ********* titled "the endurance athlete" (new user, can't post links) but I am not going to risk time, money, and health on one person's opinion.

I would stay away from Anavar . It will give you pumps. If you use too little then it does nothing but cost money.

Thread Information