2nd cycle, thoughts?

25 year old male, 26 in a couple months
    lifting for 7+ years
    Used to be a personal trainer
    175 lbs
    5'9"
    8-9%bf (average)

Hello Everyone,

This will be my first post here, have already read lots on this forum including the "first cycle" sticky. Last year I did a short 8 week cycle of Test Prop as my first cycle (big mistake, hated the EOD pins). With a simple AI and Nolva pct. This year I figured why not, I'll spend a good amount of money, do a ton more research and really do it right. Currently on it's way are:

1 box of Test E Testoviron Depot from Bayer Shering, 20 amps 250 mg each.
    5 boxes of 2.5 mg 50 count Bonavar anavar (still deciding how I will include this, but will mention later)
    Any number of 5000 IU HCG amps, i'm thinking I will just get enough for 400 iu's a week for ~12 weeks

PCT - Nolva/Clomid will most likely stick to the numbers that Austin has posted in the first cycle sticky.

Things I am concerned about:

Should I be using Syringe filters: is it worth it? Why?
    Getting an infection: if I do, what do I say to a doctor?
    Anavar: I have read LOTS, and TRUE anavar which I believe I have, I do not need more than 20mg a day. Should I split it in the beginning of my cycle (3 weeks) and then at the end of my cycle (3 weeks), I have heard that this is easier on the liver.
    Liver Protection: Is Milk Thistle enough?
    Privacy: Do I just tell people that I started taking creatine? (yes that's a joke, kind of)

The purpose of the Anavar is to stay lean and cut (obviously) I just don't want to get the bloated look. I am not going for size. The purpose of this cycle is to gain a decent amount of weight 8-10 lbs of lean solid muscle. And to keep as much as I can.

Breakdown:

weeks:
    1-10 Test E I am thinking once a week pin 500mg OR twice a week 250 mg each (thoughts?)
    1-3 15 mg Anavar
    7-10 15 mg Anavar (i'll be short 5 mg's with what I have)
    1-12 HCG 400 IU a week, twice a week 200 IU pins (sticky says 500 IU but I am lower weight than recommended and I did not seem too prone to shrinking testes/gyno when I took the prop)
    1-12 Arimidex .25 EOD
    and follow the sticky for the nolva/clomid PCT

Any information and constructive criticism always welcome. Just trying to learn more and do this right. I think most of the comments will be about the Anavar dosage and whether or not mine is real. This is not my primary concern, but if any of you have heard of Bonavar I would be happy to hear your opinion on it, especially if you have used it in the past.

Looking forward to your responses. Thanks!

Also, if I'm not supposed to post brand names or anything I will remove them. I wasn't too sure on that.

-KF
    Last edited by husky88; 01-07-2014 at 08:01 PM.

husky88 is offline New Member
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by husky88 View Post
    25 year old male, 26 in a couple months
    lifting for 7+ years
    Used to be a personal trainer
    175 lbs
    5'9"
    8-9%bf (average)

Hello Everyone,

This will be my first post here, have already read lots on this forum including the "first cycle" sticky. Last year I did a short 8 week cycle of Test Prop as my first cycle (big mistake, hated the EOD pins). With a simple AI and Nolva pct. This year I figured why not, I'll spend a good amount of money, do a ton more research and really do it right. Currently on it's way are:

1 box of Test E Testoviron Depot from Bayer Shering, 20 amps 250 mg each.
    5 boxes of 2.5 mg 50 count Bonavar anavar (still deciding how I will include this, but will mention later)
    Is the correct? If you want 50mg/ed you would have to eat 20 pills a day. You have 250 pills and will last you 12 days. I take 80mg/ed to 100mg/ed to see the effects from anavar.
    Any number of 5000 IU HCG amps, i'm thinking I will just get enough for 400 iu's a week for ~12 weeks
    Run 250iu twice a week. If you put 2cc of BW into the vial you just need to pull to the 10 on an insulin syringe to get 250iu's. It's also easier measurement over trying to pull 200iu's twice a week.

PCT - Nolva/Clomid will most likely stick to the numbers that Austin has posted in the first cycle sticky.
    Four weeks 40/20/20/20 and 100/50/50/50

Things I am concerned about:

Should I be using Syringe filters: is it worth it? Why?
    If your gear comes in a sterile sealed vial, no you don't need syringe filter it.
    Getting an infection: if I do, what do I say to a doctor?
    Chances of infection is low. Make sure everything is clean and sterile when you inject.
    Anavar: I have read LOTS, and TRUE anavar which I believe I have, I do not need more than 20mg a day. Should I split it in the beginning of my cycle (3 weeks) and then at the end of my cycle (3 weeks), I have heard that this is easier on the liver.
    20mg/ed won't do a thing. You need to run at least 60mg/ed to see results. I run between 80mg/ed to 100mg/ed. Run it all in one duration don't break it up.
    Liver Protection: Is Milk Thistle enough?
    It's good enough
    Privacy: Do I just tell people that I started taking creatine? (yes that's a joke, kind of)
    People talk about taking drugs but taking steroids? NO WAY!!! Weird, huh?

The purpose of the Anavar is to stay lean and cut (obviously) I just don't want to get the bloated look. I am not going for size. The purpose of this cycle is to gain a decent amount of weight 8-10 lbs of lean solid muscle. And to keep as much as I can. You're gonna gain that with a good diet. The "cut" comes from the diet and cardio along with the AAS.

Breakdown:

weeks:
    1-10 Test E I am thinking once a week pin 500mg OR twice a week 250 mg each (thoughts?)
    I would do Test E for 12 weeks. 10 weeks is ok too. Pin 250mg twice a week. It evens out the blood concentration level.
    1-3 15 mg Anavar
    7-10 15 mg Anavar (i'll be short 5 mg's with what I have)
    I would do all the anavar at the end of the cycle. You want to look good when you're done, right?
    1-12 HCG 400 IU a week, twice a week 200 IU pins (sticky says 500 IU but I am lower weight than recommended and I did not seem too prone to shrinking testes/gyno when I took the prop)
    250iu is easy to measure on an insulin pin. 400iu/wk or 500iu/wk it's not going to make too much difference.
    and follow the sticky for the nolva/clomid PCT

Any information and constructive criticism always welcome. Just trying to learn more and do this right. I think most of the comments will be about the Anavar dosage and whether or not mine is real. This is not my primary concern, but if any of you have heard of Bonavar I would be happy to hear your opinion on it, especially if you have used it in the past.

Looking forward to your responses. Thanks!

Also, if I'm not supposed to post brand names or anything I will remove them. I wasn't too sure on that.

-KF
    If you want a lean cut look, do cardio and eat clean.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you want a lean cut look, do cardio and eat clean.

I will be doing that as well. I always do cardio, I am already quite lean. I could probably bulk up a bit, but I want to keep my vascularity. The anavar is just a bonus for me, I am really just worried about the rest of the cycle. Along with the concerns that I listed. I have seen you post a lot on here, could you possibly advise me on my proposed cycle? I am doing this solo, have read a lot and have come up with this schedule. It's quite mind numbing, for me at least to not tell anyone about this and to be doing it alone : /. But am very dedicated to doing it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Post a pic.I want too see 8 or 9% bf plz

edited out my face
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd cycle, thoughts?-8-9%25.jpg  
    Last edited by husky88; 01-07-2014 at 07:53 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Post a pic.I want too see 8 or 9% bf plz
    lol. get em tiger.

OP, you gotta up that var, you might as well piss out the window with 15mg a day. I think pharm grade id still run 50mg. 100mg ugl ED
    Filters? I don't know, your guess is as good as mine
    If you get infected, tell doc u shot b12
    NAC 1800 a day for liv
    Yes, tell them you take creatine, although you said you don't want to bulk much. imo, 10lbs lbm is a solid gain on a cycle.

Ok, doublecheck your PCT (standard protocol), check your AI (.25 dex eod), check your HCG ( 500 iu/week). good to go.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    id edit my face out if I were you, you look 12-15% in that pic. Im 15% in mine, no offense but a lot of people think they are leaner than what they are.

I have decided to make an account and post on this forum because everyone seemed very informative and smart. I have read through several forums to come to this conclusion. I understand that many people many cycles and the advice they are given is to be all natural and work on their diet. I truly understand this. But I have made the decision to do this and I want to do it right. I am taking as many precautions as I can, and if this forum can't help me, then I guess I have to try another. I don't want to sound like an ass, I really just want some foresight into what I am doing as I am doing this alone. And I hate doing things alone haha

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    lol. get em tiger.

OP, you gotta up that var, you might as well piss out the window with 15mg a day. I think pharm grade id still run 50mg. 100mg ugl ED
    NAC 1800 a day for liv
    Yes, tell them you take creatine, although you said you don't want to bulk much. imo, 10lbs lbm is a solid gain on a cycle.

Ok, doublecheck your PCT (standard protocol), check your AI (.25 dex eod), check your HCG( 500 iu/week). good to go.
    thanks man! really appreciate it, and i will edit my photo thank you

id edit my face out if I were you, you look 12-15% in that pic. Im 15% in mine, no offense but a lot of people think they are leaner than what they are.
    the 8-9% was from a 4 location caliper test so it could be off

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    the 8-9% was from a 4 location caliper test so it could be off
    yeah they tend to lean you out some, heres an example below of what im talking about.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3864123421.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	147536

yeah they tend to lean you out some, heres an example below of what im talking about.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3864123421.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	147536
    yea the 10-12% looks about right

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You are getting help, it may not be what you wanted to hear.
    Scotch gave you all good advice.
    The anavar is a waste at that dose. I wouldn't even take it, save it for another time when you have more
    also i would add an AI to the cycle. I didnt notice one in there
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

lol. get em tiger.

NAC 1800 a day for liv

Ok, doublecheck your PCT (standard protocol), check your AI (.25 dex eod), check your HCG( 500 iu/week). good to go.
    REALLY excited for this cycle. I think all my gear is good, well at least I hope so. So maybe I should taper my anavar intake? Maybe build it up and then drop it down? in the beginning or end? Middle? Am i allowed to post a youtube video I saw that seemed very informative about anavar?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    You are getting help, it may not be what you wanted to hear.
    Scotch gave you all good advice.
    The anavar is a waste at that dose. I wouldn't even take it, save it for another time when you have more
    also i would add an AI to the cycle. I didnt notice one in there
    Yup added the Arimidex , forgot to list it.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    REALLY excited for this cycle. I think all my gear is good, well at least I hope so. So maybe I should taper my anavar intake? Maybe build it up and then drop it down? in the beginning or end? Middle? Am i allowed to post a youtube video I saw that seemed very informative about anavar?
    id run the var like scotch said to do myself

Thread Information