eagle1 is offline New Member

Hgh cycle. Need help

Hi everyone. I would like to introduce myself to everyone since in new to this.

I also have a couple of questions that I would really appreciate if you would all help me out.

First of all I want to start a huh cycle and i would like some tips and pointers from those that have tried it or done a cycle.

I'm 31, 5'11" and 208.6 with a 25-27 body fat. Im also eating clean now and hitting the gym 6 day out of the week

From what i have right now

Weeks 1-4= 2 iu's 1 injection
    week 5= 2.5 iu's 1 injection
    week 6= 3.0 iu's split into 2 injections
    week 7= 3.5 iu;s split into 2 injections
    week 8 and on= 4 iu's split in 2 injections

What i want out of this cycle to is to lean out (cut) and possible gain muscle.

people have been telling me that i need to mix it up with something else. Would test be a good mix with huh? If so how would I incorporate it to the cycle?

thank you so much fir any advise given

ickythump is offline Member
    What does "and on" mean, you know you need to run it for at least 3 months right?

Quote Originally Posted by ickythump View Post
    What does "and on" mean, you know you need to run it for at least 3 months right?
    Sorry but I can't find the part you are talking about. Yes I plan to go at least 6+ months if everything goes well. I just want to make sure I'm doing it right and taking it the right way too.

ickythump is offline Member
    Lol you say week 8 and on, I was just making sure you knew it needs to be run a while, hopefully someone else can get the info up you're looking for...have you tried cutting naturally? What were your results? Do you have any other history with aas?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What's with the running uphill thing. Hgh if it is real in the first place needs to be run IMO 4iu or higher daily. 5 on 2 off or if you have the funds everyday. Most Hgh is fake unless you have a script.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    What's with the running uphill thing. Hgh if it is real in the first place needs to be run IMO 4iu or higher daily. 5 on 2 off or if you have the funds everyday. Most Hgh is fake unless you have a script.
    Yes I agree with you. I has plan myself to take 5iu a day. That was just a comment that was given to me. That's why I'm asking here because I want to take it the right way. That do you suggest?

GH is a really expensive fat loss aid. If all you're trying to do is lose some bf I'd look to clen or t3 or ECA that'll give a lot more bang for your buck.

What brand GH do you have?

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

The main reason why I want to use gh is because I want to gain lean muscle. I know it's expensive but it it gives me the results I'll do it. I'll be using kigtropin

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle1
    The main reason why I want to use gh is because I want to gain lean muscle. I know it's expensive but it it gives me the results I'll do it. I'll be using kigtropin
    If you're after LBM, why not lift and eat properly? That's all the magic you need.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    If you're after LBM, why not lift and eat properly? That's all the magic you need.
    Yes I agree but why not get a little more help if possible

Yes I agree but why not get a little more help if possible
    To see the results you're after, you'll need to invest long term. What's your current bf? Just curious.

To see the results you're after, you'll need to invest long term. What's your current bf? Just curious.
    My bf is around 25. I plan to maybe stay on it for about a year

My bf is around 25. I plan to maybe stay on it for about a year
    IMO, you'll see better results with lower bf. HGH has definitely helped me keep my abdominal area lean but for lean muscle growth, doses required are typically much higher. You should also be aware that GH will raise BP. Not as bad as tren , for example, but it is a potential AE that you need to watch and control.

Not sure GH for LBM at the doses you are suggesting will yield the results you expect - and as others have cautioned, it's difficult to obtain authentic GH.

IMO, you'll see better results with lower bf. HGH has definitely helped me keep my abdominal area lean but for lean muscle growth, doses required are typically much higher. You should also be aware that GH will raise BP. Not as bad as tren , for example, but it is a potential AE that you need to watch and control.

Not sure GH for LBM at the doses you are suggesting will yield the results you expect - and as others have cautioned, it's difficult to obtain authentic GH.
    I've heard it will raise my bp. i have kigtropin in hand. What do you think will be the results at 5iu per day

I've heard it will raise my bp. i have kigtropin in hand. What do you think will be the results at 5iu per day
    Assuming its legit (potency & purity) you should see some loss in abdominal fat and enhanced vascularity. As others have suggested, it must be a long term commitment. I run my GH 6 days on, 1 day off.

Assuming its legit (potency & purity) you should see some loss in abdominal fat and enhanced vascularity. As others have suggested, it must be a long term commitment. I run my GH 6 days on, 1 day off.
    do you use anything else along with it? how much do you take and for how long have you been on it? if you don't mind me asking all that info

do you use anything else along with it? how much do you take and for how long have you been on it? if you don't mind me asking all that info
    Depends on my goals. When cutting, I don't go above 5ius per day. When I'm bulking I don't use less than 10iu per day. Also, when cutting I usually use it before my AM cardio. When bulking, post work out.

I've been using it for three years now. I use it both on and off anabolic cycles but when off cycle, I drop to 2ius.

Depends on my goals. When cutting, I don't go above 5ius per day. When I'm bulking I don't use less than 10iu per day. Also, when cutting I usually use it before my AM cardio. When bulking, post work out.

I've been using it for three years now. I use it both on and off anabolic cycles but when off cycle, I drop to 2ius.
    I was suggested to use test with it? Is that a good idea. I want to cut down a little and if possible gain some mass. Or what other anobolic do you recommend for me to use along with the gh?

I was suggested to use test with it? Is that a good idea. I want to cut down a little and if possible gain some mass. Or what other anobolic do you recommend for me to use along with the gh?
    Well TBH, nutrition is a bigger part in hitting your goals. If you don't drop your caloric intake below your maintenance calories (TDEE), you may not see the loss in bf.

If your bf is higher than 20%, I'd recommend getting the bf down first. GH can be of some help in that regard, but adding an anabolic compound which will mess with your lipids, BP, and more when your bf is high is risky AND if you don't adjust your calories as mentioned, you will struggle with reaching your goals.

There are several anabolic compounds that I prefer, but if my diet isn't adjust one way or another (up or down) to add mass or drop bf, the compounds are simply wasted.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    25% is way to high. You can accomplish more with a good diet/nutrition and training. Once you are down to around 15% then consider a HGH cycle but do a LOT of research first. I dont mean asking questions about how to cycle/use it and dont trust anyone trying to sell it to you. No one is going to tell you what they are selling or what they have used is bunk. 95% or higher of the HGH out there on the market is fake. Even the places that have sold real HGH in the past are now selling fake. They all seem to eventually go down the same path. Kigtropin is generic and if you are lucky they are only using IFG1 and not something that could hurt you.

As said, 6 months is the minimum for running HGH, a year is better. The main reason for running it 5 days on, 2 off ever week is $$$$ It has nothing to do with giving your receptors a break or anything like that. it just wont hurt to take a couple of days off a week but nothing wrong with doing it 7 days a week either.

Test does not need to be run with it but it's good for a normal 12 week cycle to gain some quicker mass. You DONT want to gain more mass when you are 25%, it will just look like more fat and you have a higher risk of gyno, high E2 and other sides.

MuscleInk I like the way you think. lol I didnt see your reply because I had my reply window open for over 1hr due to getting distracted at work. I hate it when work gets in the way of personal time. lol
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-13-2014 at 01:40 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle1 View Post
    Your not using real gh that's genetic crap sorry to say. Also for tissue gains you'll need at least 8ius for 12 months along some aas cycles but the most important thing is to use pharm grade and not generic. No matter who is your source your gh is fake

Well TBH, nutrition is a bigger part in hitting your goals. If you don't drop your caloric intake below your maintenance calories (TDEE), you may not see the loss in bf.

If your bf is higher than 20%, I'd recommend getting the bf down first. GH can be of some help in that regard, but adding an anabolic compound which will mess with your lipids, BP, and more when your bf is high is risky AND if you don't adjust your calories as mentioned, you will struggle with reaching your goals.

There are several anabolic compounds that I prefer, but if my diet isn't adjust one way or another (up or down) to add mass or drop bf, the compounds are simply wasted.
    Thanks for all the info. I think I've hurt decided to stay away from gh for now at least till I find a legit on. I'll stick to anabolics. I had thought about tren and winstrol . Any thoughts on that

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your not using real gh that's genetic crap sorry to say. Also for tissue gains you'll need at least 8ius for 12 months along some aas cycles but the most important thing is to use pharm grade and not generic. No matter who is your source your gh is fake
    Thanks for the info and for being straight forward. Your absolutely right. I have a pharmacy one and it's 3 times the price than the kigtropin. I was to good to be true. Thanks marcus300

Thanks for all the info. I think I've hurt decided to stay away from gh for now at least till I find a legit on. I'll stick to anabolics. I had thought about tren and winstrol. Any thoughts on that
    If its your first cycle, always best to run a testosterone ester alone.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Winstrol is very hard on your connective tissue (ligaments & tendons). If you haven't been training consistently at 3-5 days a week for at least 2 years, your connective tissue will be under developed and you risk serious injury with winstrol. Tren is far too harsh for a first cycle and at 25% bf the side effects will be more severe. Your BP will be high and your lipids will be in bad shape. I could not recommend tren for you right now.

TBH, I'd suggest spending the next 3-4 months lowering your bf. Put together a nutrition plan (our nutrition subforum is a great place to start) and increase your cardio exercise to bring down your bf to 15% or better. I know waiting is not what you had hoped to hear but look at this way. Four months is not a long time to wait and if you can't stay committed to a diet and training program to lower your bf in 4 months, you may lack the commitment to cycle safely and see results.

You need to have the proper base (bf, nutrition, and training experience) before taking the next step (anabolics).

thanks for the response muscleink. this will actually be my third cycle. my first cycle was test like you mention. then i had primobolan . now i want to do a tren and test cycle. I just wanted info on how to take it and what to take as far as estrogen blockers. oh my bf is actually at 19% sorry for the mis info in the previous post.
    Last edited by eagle1; 01-13-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Thread Information