L1f3 is offline New Member

Test E, winstrol, dbol cycle

Hey everyone. I'm 26 years old and I'm about to start a new cycle. I've ordered dbol , test e, and winstrol , hoping to get some big gains before I start to cut. I currently weigh 182 lbs, and I'm 5'11" around 8-10% body fat. Here's what I have for my current cycle plan:

Week 1-12: test e 500mg/wk
    Week 2-5: dbol oral 50mg/day
    Week 9-12: winstrol oral 50mg/day

I've got a trip to Cabo in 13 weeks, so I want to have finished my cycle by then. I've seen some threads saying do winstrol weeks 11-14, but I don't have time for that, so will I be okay doing it on weeks 9-12? Also, what should I expect in terms of gains in the first 2 weeks, and the first 5 weeks? Thanks!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    welcome. Have you got your AI, HCG , and PCT plan involved in that cycle?

Couple questions,

How many cycles?
    Are you really 8% BF?

Gains in the first 2 weeks will be very minimal, since test e is long estered an you will only have ran the dbol one week, which will be fun to run but mostly add water weight. 3 weeks of winny isn't very much, Id do 4-6, and I don't use it to bulk but of course you can, guys gain tissue of it like anavar ...just my pref. By five weeks gains should be solid and noticeable.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Have some type of liver support on hand such as milk thistle. Running oral dbol and winny will prove to be hepatoxic (bad for the liver).

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    welcome. Have you got your AI, HCG , and PCT plan involved in that cycle?

Couple questions,

How many cycles?
    Are you really 8% BF?

Gains in the first 2 weeks will be very minimal, since test e is long estered an you will only have ran the dbol one week, which will be fun to run but mostly add water weight. 3 weeks of winny isn't very much, Id do 4-6, and I don't use it to bulk but of course you can, guys gain tissue of it like anavar...just my pref. By five weeks gains should be solid and noticeable.
    This is my second cycle ever. And yes, last time I was tested I was 8.51% BF. And I'll be on Adex 1mg EOD... What else would you recommend?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    Have some type of liver support on hand such as milk thistle. Running oral dbol and winny will prove to be hepatoxic (bad for the liver).
    milk thistle is useless, use NAC

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by L1f3 View Post
    This is my second cycle ever. And yes, last time I was tested I was 8.51% BF. And I'll be on Adex 1mg EOD... What else would you recommend?
    that's alot of Adex, unless you actually need that much, start with .25mg EOD, add HCG 2x 250iu/week, and PCT nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    too much dex bro, might need .5 EOD, I wouldn't start at 1mg. Do you know about how much you need to keep your E In range on cycle, Im hinting at bloodwork here?

and yeah, like KIng said, you need some NAC, preferebably 1800mg a day for liv support. Wouldn't go two orals on your second cycle imo.

Okay thanks for the tip. I'll start at .5mg EOD. Also, not to sound like a newbie but that's kinda what I am, what is NAC and HCG . And will I need both?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Okay thanks for the tip. I'll start at .5mg EOD. Also, not to sound like a newbie but that's kinda what I am, what is NAC and HCG. And will I need both?
    (NAC) N-acetyl Cysteine, liver support supplement, available OTC. HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin ) lots of info on it on this forum, check out the PCT thread.
    Last edited by king6 II; 01-07-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Okay thank you very much. I'll check it out. Thank you king6 and chadcuz, I'll incorporate the AI, HCG , and PCT you recommended. I'll report back after the cycle is over!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    You will have to adjust your dex accordingly, everyone tends to be different. If its too much, cut it back to .25 eod, still too much then every 3rd day so on, not enough then vice/versa.

Do you understand the PCT and have everything you need before you start?

raj1 is offline New Member
    Surprised no one has mentioned the Dbol at weeks 2-5. Kind of odd to start the second week. Your best bet would be to start it from day one and run it 'til the end of week four, right around the time that the Test E should be fully kicking in. Maybe you have your reasons for waiting 'til the second week, I don't know. Just thought I'd mention that.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    so much wrong with this
    50mg of dbol is too high
    your going to run 8 weeks of orals finish then jump on a plane to cabo, where i assume you will be drinking allot. Also vacation is not where i want to be as i come off with no pct
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

How will I know if I'm taking too much adex?

And as far as PCT goes, I understand and I have ordered nolva and clomid.

Well I don't drink...

alpsmith is offline New Member
    Have any of you actually tried them together? They should have synergy together, they are both for bulking but winny is for dry mass and to cut water because I binds with the AI but it also bind well with SHBG, this would free up the dbol and test well and let both these power full compounds take effect, ive done it with tbol but I definitely like winny so I see them work way better together.

I think 30mg of each would show great results
    10mg-dbol and 10mg-winny 30 min before breakfast, lunch and dinner

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Okay thanks for the tip. I'll start at .5mg EOD. Also, not to sound like a newbie but that's kinda what I am, what is NAC and HCG. And will I need both?
    Educate before you medicate!

got fina? is offline Member
    As someone mentioned above, are you really 8% BF?? I would like to see some pics since you would look pretty impressive at that BF% and going to Cabo at 8%, would be many peoples dream.

As for cycle... If i was going on vacation and wanted to look good for that i would start the Winstrol a bit earlier and skip the D-bol. Thats just me since D-bol tends to blow me up to much and the Win really makes me look great. Also, the Adex i would only run at .025 EOD.

Good luck and lets see them pics..

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Looks like the OP cycled back at the start of the year, so who knows what happened since then

alpsmith is offline New Member
    I would like to know some results

Thread Information