blktxaggie is offline New Member

Lost my "great source" how should I cycle off?

I am 5'10" 230lbs. 20% bf, I want to bulk but I want to also get rid of my midsection, its a mental thing, lift pretty hard 4-5 times a week. I am on my first cycle of Test-E and Deca but had to switch from Deca to Equi because my "great source" said he "could not get Deca and Equi was all he had at the time". So now my "great source" has dried up and I don't know when I will be able to get more. Should I start the Equi and continue the Test-E or start cycling off the Test-E now?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blktxaggie View Post
    I am 5'10" 230lbs. 20% bf, I want to bulk but I want to also get rid of my midsection, its a mental thing, lift pretty hard 4-5 times a week. I am on my first cycle of Test-E and Deca but had to switch from Deca to Equi because my "great source" said he "could not get Deca and Equi was all he had at the time". So now my "great source" has dried up and I don't know when I will be able to get more. Should I start the Equi and continue the Test-E or start cycling off the Test-E now?
    I would cycle off now and concentrate on natty training depending on how long you have been on your cycle. BF% is a little high for bulking. Also be careful how you post your issues about sources. You open yourself up to be contacted by scammers and that is the last thing you need. How long have you been running the cycle? Again try to loose body fat naturally before cycling. Also what is your cycle history, age ect..

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    I would cycle off now and concentrate on natty training depending on how long you have been on your cycle. BF% is a little high for bulking. Also be careful how you post your issues about sources. You open yourself up to be contacted by scammers and that is the last thing you need. How long have you been running the cycle? Again try to loose body fat naturally before cycling. Also what is your cycle history, age ect..
    I've been on my cycle for about 8wks, 37 (38 in March). Appreciate the word of caution

Anymore suggestions?

anymore suggestions

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    One don't bulk at 20%bf have everything you need for your cycle in hand before you start.And I suggest doing some research before you cycle again.1st cycle test only that is all anyone really needs for their 1st few cycles.You could finish out with test only.That wouldn't be a problem.Are you running a AI? Wats your pct look like?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    One don't bulk at 20%bf have everything you need for your cycle in hand before you start.And I suggest doing some research before you cycle again.1st cycle test only that is all anyone really needs for their 1st few cycles.You could finish out with test only.That wouldn't be a problem.Are you running a AI? Wats your pct look like?
    Thank for the advice

I would not start on the EQ. Just stop the Deca and finish the Test cycle and make sure you do a good PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I would not start on the EQ. Just stop the Deca and finish the Test cycle and make sure you do a good PCT.
    Thanks, I'm taking it all in

Thanks for the advise I am seeing good results

Thread Information