Thread: Anavar UGL

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I know ALOT of anavar out there is fake.

however getting pharm grade is out of the question due to the price.

Does some good UGL carry real anavar.
    Its most certainly underdosed but is it really oxandrolone or a mix a winstrol /dbol or anything else...

Does some UGL have legit anavar(underdosed or not its not the question, I rather have an half dosed anavar than winstrol)??
    If yes, how commun it is in your opinion?

I see way more cons than pros to winstrol.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Yes, some have legit anavar .

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq

Its most certainly underdosed but is it really oxandrolone or a mix a winstrol /dbol or anything else...

Does some UGL have legit anavar(underdosed or not its not the question, I rather have an half dosed anavar than winstrol)??

Personally, I'd run masteron or var before winstrol. I've used winstrol two different times, once at 100mg/d and another cycle at 50mg/d. Both times my joints got so dry and stiff it affected my training and I had to drop it. I've tried running it with NPP, increasing taurine, increasing water intake, nothing stops the dry painful joints from catching up with me on winstrol.

I never have that issue with var or masteron. Mast is one of my favorite compounds but I do need to control prostate issues with it. Fewer problems with var, but as you said, quality and potency are issues for some people when using var. Masteron, var, and winstrol (a very distant third if at all) for me.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Much better drugs out there than Anavar for price and results. I know personally I'm not wasting anymore money on it. Felt it was a very weak compound even at 100mg/day. Money spent better on tren .

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Allaaro View Post
    Much better drugs out there than Anavar for price and results. I know personally I'm not wasting anymore money on it. Felt it was a very weak compound even at 100mg/day. Money spent better on tren.
    Agreed, however in term of side effect those two arent comparable.

however I plan on using both eventually.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Agreed, however in term of side effect those two arent comparable.

however I plan on using both eventually.
    Not everyone gets bad sides on tren ...I've ran up to 1200mg per week(way overkill but wanted to try it) and only suffered a loss in cardio and hdl dropped bit but still in range. But yes, caution should def be taken when using tren compared to anavar . Since tren can be an hellhole for some people.

When I was on winstrol I thought I needed knee replacements. After 6 weeks my knees were toast (they came back) but I looked awesome.

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post

For sure man, I've used ugl Anavar and it was the real deal. Just make sure it's a trusted source, maybe get some background on who else has used the brand there is always reviews online if well known ugl lab.

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    you get what you pay for! anavar is good for your whole body: skin, connective tissue, muscle strength, blood profile, liver values, kidney function. its easy on your body and easy to keep the strength you gain if you keep training. its not easy on your wallet. it depends on your goals. you only have one body and one life even doctors "Practice" medicine cuz no one knows exactly what is going to happen to everyone in every situation. I love anavar I just can rarely afford it. Your call.

Thread Information