thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member

Validity of natural hGH product(s) questions

Hi guys,

First off, I know this is not in keeping with the theme of this forum but I thought, who better to ask than those who are experts in this field.

My friend and I were discussing whether he would benefit from using ElixAIR HGH. He is 62 y/o, 5ft 7in, 154lbs at ~18-20%bf, works out 3 times a week and has been training for about a year. Along with the claims to gain muscle mass it also claims to "help fight the aging process" (yea, not heard that one before) which is of particular interest to my friend.

I'm not asking whether you would use these types of product, rather whether you think there would be any benefit to my friend.

Product in question is ElixAIR HGH

Thanks for any advice

I'm not sure whether your friend would see any benefit from it at all but if so it wouldn't be because the product has or increases growth hormone .

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure what that is, but HGH has to be injected unless something drastic has changed since I started using it. It costs hundreds of dollars on the black market a month for generics to well over a thousand per month for the real deal; even when using tiny amounts. Of course many people try to cash in on the effects of real HGH and will sell fake garbage to try to make a buck. If your friend wants to try HGH and is 62 years old he should visit a doctor who will prescribe him the real deal. The real stuff does fight aging and is truly a wonder drug. But you wont find it for $30 at GNC; no matter what the bottle says. I think I saw a bottle of something once that had real HGH in nanograms. But, when you worked out the numbers you would have to drink like 20,000 bottles of their garbage to equal one injection; which is why the FDA didn't even care that they sold it. Its like feces in food. There is actually a % of feces aloud in meat, providing its a tiny amount. I know its gross; but true. But, even though it had real HGH that stuff was supposed to be dropped under the tongue with a dropper; which would not work anyways. Sorry I don't know about the HGH you mentioned, but real HGH requires a prescription from a physician so if it is being sold over the counter, it cant be real.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i think he would benefit from real gh. I dont know anything about that supplement. Im sure there is no difference between that or anything else you could by in gnc
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the responses, kinda was thinking it is probably bull sh*t, just save him some money

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Those supplements are all bullshit. From what I hear, they're pretty vile tasting too.

Thread Information