Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By king6 II
  • 1 Post By gixxerboy1
  • 1 Post By bigspin

Thread: Need help!! Stopping tren A after 2 weeks of use safe?

Tomgunn89 is offline New Member

Need help!! Stopping tren A after 2 weeks of use safe?

Hey, I'm 12 days into my tren A and sus 250 cycle, iv been doing 100mg tren a and 250mg sus eod, the sides of tren I can't handle... And the pain in my gluten from pinning eod is unbearable so iv decided to stop the tren a and continue taking 750mg sus for another 10 weeks pinning twice a week.. Would that be safe and ok?

Also. Would I be able to replace the tren a with deca ? Seeing as I want to get the most out of this cycle.. If yes. When should I add the deca in and how
    Many mg per week with sus? Thanks guys

Reiid13 is offline Member
    I dont know much about tren , but can I ask your stats ( Age ,weight ,height ,bf% years training ) and your cycle history ?

And welcome !

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomgunn89 View Post
    Hey, I'm 12 days into my tren A and sus 250 cycle, iv been doing 100mg tren a and 250mg sus eod, the sides of tren I can't handle... And the pain in my gluten from pinning eod is unbearable so iv decided to stop the tren a and continue taking 750mg sus for another 10 weeks pinning twice a week.. Would that be safe and ok?

Also. Would I be able to replace the tren a with deca ? Seeing as I want to get the most out of this cycle.. If yes. When should I add the deca in and how
    Many mg per week with sus? Thanks guys
    Is this your first cycle? If so 750 mg of sus seems a bit excessive. 500 mg per week is good for a novice. Also are you pinning just your glutes? If you are pinning eod you should try rotating your injection sites i.e. glutes, quads, delts. You can cycle off the tren a, since it is a fast ester the sides should go away fairly quickly. I would leave the deca alone for this cycle and continue with test. But as stated above what are your stats?

[QUOTE=Reiid13;6781476]I dont know much about tren , but can I ask your stats ( Age ,weight ,height ,bf% years training ) and your cycle history ?

Age 21 weight 81kg bf 13 percent height 175cm years training 3 cycle history, 8 week deca and prop cycle. 5 month break. Between then a 14 week test cyp cycle. And had one month break now started this

Hope someone can help with advise.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Holy cow.

Can we have your height please?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Tomgunn89;6781481]
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    I dont know much about tren , but can I ask your stats ( Age ,weight ,height ,bf% years training ) and your cycle history ?

Age 21 weight 81kg bf 13 percent height 175cm years training 3 cycle history, 8 week deca and prop cycle. 5 month break. Between then a 14 week test cyp cycle. And had one month break now started this

Hope someone can help with advise.
    There are some issues here, one it is not recommended to use AAS at such a young age. At 5'9" 178 lbs you would probably benefit from natural training. Also if this is now your third cycle and you are only 178 lbs seems as though you either did not get much from those cycles or you were a lot lighter when you started. Also you ran a 14 week cycle of test c and took a month off then started this cycle? Does this include PCT? The rule of thumb is time on + PCT = time off. Do yourself a favor, cycle off the tren and you can decide whether or not to continue sust, personally I would cycle off of it. Study up a bit on AAS usage, there is a tremendous amount of knowledge on this forum, read the sticky on "steroids and the young". Good luck.
    Muscleduke likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    King summarized it nicely. Too young, not enough time off, cycles too aggressive, and it certainly sounds like you aren't eating enough to grow and sustain any LBM.

The problems are a lot greater than a sore butt cheek. These kinds of cycles and poor planing not only give steroids a bad reputation but result in unnecessary problems among young men.

Spend more time training, eating, and learning, and put the steroids away for a few more years.

Nah I didn't do pct in that month I just used 100mg prop each week for the 4 week break then started this cycle, ok thanks king

Oh and btw you're right I did start real young and skinny.. I was originally 60kg and with 3 cycles I'm now 81kg with the same bf percentage so Iv got my diet on track I have 1000 Caleries over maintenance with macros set at 40/40/20. But you're right about the cycle guys

Ok, so you've been shutdown for around 20 weeks now. Let's try and get you restarted properly.

Have you been running HCG at all? If not, do you have access to it?

Do you have nolva and clomid already?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're going to do so much damage if you haven't already. Get off this cycle ASAP. Take it from someone that is on TRT. It's a royal pain in the ass and knowing I have to pin for the rest of my life sucks donkey balls.

I don't think I have access to hcg . It's hard to get things like that in Australia, but I have a packet of nolva. I don't have any clomid. Should I get that too? And can you please tell me exactly how to take pct. and how long for etc? I don't wana be on trt for life

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Oh boy!

I've asked somebody to stop by to help you
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Some Good advice listen and learn !!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Alright so after being on for 20 weeks with no hcg you are certainly shut down hard. You are going to need to run the power pct protocol this will give you the best chance if recovery. I will post up more specifics in a few hours when I have a bit more time

Ok thanks heaps guys, and after this pct is done I will certainly
    Stay off the steroids untill I learn alot more about them... My stupid idea listening to my supplier on how to cycle...

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Stay off the steroids untill I learn alot more about them... My stupid idea listening to my supplier on how to cycle...
    Good idea bro , the Pro's and Vet's and dietitians can help you alot , youve gone very hard on AAS , need to let your body recover.

Stick around mate and you will get well educated from very experienced people

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    they are the worst person ever to listen to. They are making money off you, the more you take the more $$ they make.
    Euroholic likes this.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Tom
    Looking at this in my opinion you have a couple options both are going to require the use of serms and hcg .
    Option A is the power pct protocol.

START ALL ON THE SAME DAY
    1250iu eod 8shots/16days
    100mg clomid ed x 7days then...
    50mg clomid x 21 days
    20mg nolvadex /tamox x 45 days

above is the power pct, the only difference is the hcg is halfed from the 2500iu dose they use, the reason i use half hcg dose is b/c i use hcg in small doses during cycle so the spark is always there and id find 2500iu to much, you may need it though..

Option B
    Continue to run low dose test with hcg along side. You would run Test at 100 mg ew for 4 weeks with hcg at 500 iu 2xew for 6 weeks. After you discontinue the hcg start the serms clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20

I like option b because if you do not feel the testies firing you can always transition to the power pct protocol from there.

Ok thanks very much for your help! I will try my best to get my hands on hcg and clomid. If I can't get my hands on hcg or clomid. Would doing just nolva in option a still recover me ? :s. it's very hard to get hcg from
    The source I have. And idk about clomid either. Once again thanks so much for putting the time and effort Into helping me out

Ok thanks very much for your help! I will try my best to get my hands on hcg and clomid. If I can't get my hands on hcg or clomid. Would doing just nolva in option a still recover me ? :s. it's very hard to get hcg from
    The source I have. And idk about clomid either. Once again thanks so much for putting the time and effort Into helping me out
    To give you every chance of recovery it's in your interests to source HCG and clomid. They don't need to come from your dealer so investigate. You can get get clomid from Ar-r from the banner at the top. I appreciate your customs are a bitch to get through but try to get what you NEED.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Clomid and tamox from arr. they will get threw customs. If you want hcg op just go to thailand for a blast.

bigspin is offline Junior Member
    I don't think I have access to hcg. It's hard to get things like that in Australia, but I have a packet of nolva. I don't have any clomid. Should I get that too? And can you please tell me exactly how to take pct. and how long for etc? I don't wana be on trt for life
    Not hard to get in AUS bud, Ar-r is just fine.
    Most important thing you can learn from this is 99% of the ppl at your local gym using AAS no matter how big they are usually have no idea what the F#ck they are talking about!
    its just garbage knowledge past from one rockape to the next.
    Euroholic likes this.

Thread Information