mrteacher is offline New Member

Planning my Second Cycle - Resolving Issues with the First

Stats.
    Age 38
    Height 6'2"
    Weight 195 - 200
    BF% 12% - 13%
    Goals I want to gain lean Muscle and would like to be around 205 - 210lbs (Ive been 190 -200lbs for years and would like to try 205 - 210)
    I want to look good, feel good and be able to stay active as long as I can.
    Background I am not a professional athlete but I do compete on a local level as recreation. Mountain Biking, Tri-Athalons, Softball. I have been training recreationally for years and spend most of my time lifting weights with some cardio. I have been working on and improving my diet and training to a higher degree for the past 5 years. I wanted to try a cycle and did to some success. I want to start another but would like input and to resolve some problems first.

Here is my plan thus far
    Cycle
    1-12 Test Enanthate 500mgs (Twice a week 250mgs) distributed intramuscular
    1-4 Dianabol 30mg ED distributed oral
    1-14 Aromasin 12.5 ED (will adjust dosage after blood test week 7) distributed oral
    1-14 HCG .25mg EOD distributed subcutaneous

PCT
    15-18 Clomid 75/50/50/50
    15-18 Nolva 40/20/20/20

I am going to try and keep my diet at these Macros thoughout. (Im not too concerned if my calories go over)
    Protien 200-250g
    Carbs 300-350g
    Fats 75-100g

I would appreciate any input on this plan
    Questions or Ideas I would like resolved:
    Should I start my Aromasin at 12.5 ED?
    How much Dianabol and for how long?
    What to expect from the Dianabol?
    Should I increase Enanthate dose to 600+ after week 8?
    What are your opinions on the Sarm Ostarine during PCT?

Here are issues I had with my first cycle.
    My plan was to do a 12 week cycle of 500mg EW of enanthate. I was poorly informed by a good friend on cycling but thanks to this and other forums I came out ok. I did not use an AI to start. I gained about 10 lbs in the first 2-3 weeks, at the time I though it was muscle but I know now it was water weight. I got a blood test and of course my estrodoil was through the roof. I jumped on Aromasin at 25mg ed and got bloods 4 weeks later, 10 lbs lighter and I was in the high/normal range. Although frightning I learned my lesson (do your research). NOW HERE IS WHERE I AM CHOOSING MY WORDS CAREFULLY AS TO NOT GET BANNED FOR FISHING. I had a bad reaction to the test as did my friend (who is a long time user). 3 days after every shot I got horrible pain. I could barely walk after a glute shot. The injection area was warm and had some slight edema but never developed an abscess. I did feel like I had a cold most of the time, Im shure do to my body fighting an "infection". I thought it was Nube PIP but it was for every shot for 8 weeks. I couldnt take the pain anymore so I had to stop at week 8. My friend stopped after 4 injections. I do not want this to happen again. My friend says the source is Very legit and this must have been a bad batch. I am planning on going with this source again...if it comes through. Is there a way to tell if I am going to have pain again unless I inject? Am I stupid for using this source again? The lab was Dark Horse Labs...I will post pics of the vials on Monday.
    Last edited by mrteacher; 01-11-2014 at 07:28 AM.

mrteacher is offline New Member
    bump

Thread Information