Jwez is offline New Member

Question about a first cycle

Hi guys, i've got some questions before running a cycle, i'm a newbie and i've never done it before. I know that some of you guys may found it stupid but i don't want to be on roids my whole life, i just want to blow up in a short period of time and stoping after. I just want to run one cycle before a festival and the summer. Nonetheless i dont want to hear advices from people from my gym, that's why i'm posting on this forum.
    1 - If i run on cycle, am i going to depends on them after ?
    2 - am I going to screw my natural testosterone production and loosing all my gains after stoping using juice ?
    3 - Do you have a great stack for beginners, the best one with the less side effects ?

I think that's all, thank you very much for aswering guys. I'm 18, 160lbs for 1m77, i'm having a great diet, aint skipping a meal and aint cheating, i'm having great results but like i said, i wanna blow up quickly . I know that's bad, i'm too young but i'm going to do it anyway, that's why i'm looking for the best advices here CHEERS

JackedJesse is offline Junior Member
    Hey man welcome. Read the educational threads that are posted for newbies. You have a lot to learn. Read read read. In short, yes you may lose all the gains when you come off, even if you train and diet right. If you plan on being natural for the rest of your life, you should NOT do any steroids . Yes, you may never recover and become dependant on exogenous testosterone for the rest of your life. Make sure your 24 years old or older for a lot of reasons. For a first cycle, Test only!

What are your stats?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Aged 18 you're gonna get no love for running a cycle. And at 5'10 and 160lbs you need to focus on diet and lifting.

Please read our relevant stickies in our nutrition forum, formulate a plan, and post it in that forum.

In the meantime you can read these

Young and steroids
    The young and Steroids

***Cycles going wrong for the young***
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Jwez is offline New Member
    Alright guys, tanks for answering. I know now that i aint ready to run a cycle, i'll probably wait six or seven years.
    Juste one more question, if i take Dbol juste for one - two weeks maximum, just for a great pump before an event, it still dangerous ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwez View Post
    Alright guys, tanks for answering. I know now that i aint ready to run a cycle, i'll probably wait six or seven years.
    Juste one more question, if i take Dbol juste for one - two weeks maximum, just for a great pump before an event, it still dangerous ?
    Yes it can still be dangerous. What event is it 'Moon Face Championship'?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwez View Post
    It's not good. Test is the baseline for any cycle anything else that is taken should be taken with test. Dbol will shut you down, and without test supplement you will be worse off than when you started. Dbol weight gain is mostly water anyway. When you shut your self down while your body is still developing naturally you run the risk of developmental problems. Not too mention without a proper post cycle therapy any gains you would have made would be lost, not too mention unpleasant estrogenic effects such as gynocemastia (man boobs). Do yourself a favor and read read read read read, and then wait till your 25 to cycle. Make the most of your younger years lifting while your natural testosterone levels are at their highest.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Lol , once you jump on juice and see how much you can put on in such a short time .... I bet my Yamaha R6 you juice again

Thread Information