ibinlyrical is offline New Member

Did 1 400mg shot of Test-E and 1 250mg shot of Deca, wanna stop! PCT? Help!!

Hey guys, I did one 400mg shot of Test-E and one 250mg shot of Deca , and today would be exactly 1 week, I also took a .5mg dose of Adex two days ago, but I wanna get off. I took it to help recover ligament damage in my knee based on advice from a fellow athlete an have decided this isn't for me.

I need some advice on how to stop and return to functioning normally. What PCT do I need? How do I avoid any gyno, and what should I do? It's a dumb question but I haven't been given the most helpful advice. I also had experienced sensitive and burning nipples as soon as 4 days after the Test which prompted me to take a .5mg dose of Adex! Please help. Thanks.
    Last edited by ibinlyrical; 05-14-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ibinlyrical View Post
    Hey guys, I did one 400mg shot of Test-E and one 250mg shot of Deca , and today would be exactly 1 week, I also took a .5mg dose of Adex two days ago, but I wanna get off. I took it to help recover ligament damage in my knee based on advice from a fellow athlete an have decided this isn't for me.

I need some advice on how to stop and return to functioning normally. What PCT do I need? How do I avoid any gyno, and what should I do? It's a dumb question but I've been given terrible advice. I also had experienced sensitive and burning nipples as soon as 4 days after the Test which prompted me to take a .5mg dose of Adex! Please help. Thanks.
    I wouldn't think you'd need any PCT for just one shot.

Thanks, is there something I should do as a safety precaution? Just in case, I know deca stays around longer. Also my nipples are still burning, should I take another dose of Adex or maybe get Nova? I had a blood test to find out where I'm at, today would be 7 days but I've decided not to inject again. Any and all advice would mean the world to me. Thanks again!

The doctor said he didn't notice anything unusual at all in terms of gyno or breast tissue growth, but I tend to stress about things and it's really wearing on my mind.
    Last edited by ibinlyrical; 05-14-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ibinlyrical View Post

I need some advice on how to stop and return to functioning normally. What PCT do I need? How do I avoid any gyno, and what should I do? It's a dumb question but I've been given terrible advice. I also had experienced sensitive and burning nipples as soon as 4 days after the Test which prompted me to take a .5mg dose of Adex! Please help. Thanks.

With just one inject I doubt a PCT will be needed at all.
    Just stop everything and resume as normal.

Thanks!

My fellow athlete has informed me that it's not that simple, an has me very concerned about Deca and Test for that matter. Is there a small PCT I should consider or Nova treatments just to ensure a complete return to normality? More info on this would really mean a lot. I am quite concerned.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post

With just one inject I doubt a PCT will be needed at all.
    Just stop everything and resume as normal.
    Disagreed that, studies shown that one shot of 100mg of deca almost toally shotdowned the HPTA.

So yes pct would be needed... And a complet one cause deca is particarly supressive.

tectime is offline Member
    Must be something you ate cause you will not feel anything within a wk of injecting either or both of those compounds. If you think you have shut yourself down go have blood work done and see where you really are. Spend that money on a test to see before putting more shit in your body you don't need. You do not more than likely need any pct. and don't inject steroids is it's gonna freak you out and make you think you are having side effects from one hit. Doesn't work like that.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should be recover fine without a pct. It will take a while before the AAS is totally out of your system do if you compete and get tested then beware.

Stayfocus143 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm with u bro.... I took one shot of Cyp. on Monday and started feeling bad and my junk wasn't workin the way it did.. I'm worried I did something wrong myself... I'm wondering what should I take too??? I know it was just one shot but I feel weird... Any ideas?? I was thinking arimimdex

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Disagreed that, studies shown that one shot of 100mg of deca almost toally shotdowned the HPTA.

So yes pct would be needed... And a complet one cause deca is particarly supressive.
    Any advice on what that would be? I'm very new to this and only decided to start a cycle because I was led to believe it would repair my knee ligaments as I was waiting for my 2nd knee surgery, I know what I injected was quality but it's just not for me. I just stress about the whole situation a little too much. Any advice would be great! Thanks.

davesah1 is offline Member
    why are you stopping?
    Maybe give it a chance and assume placebo? I mean 1 weeks is really nothing as far sides go for long estered steroids . damn...

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Must be something you ate cause you will not feel anything within a wk of injecting either or both of those compounds. If you think you have shut yourself down go have blood work done and see where you really are. Spend that money on a test to see before putting more shit in your body you don't need. You do not more than likely need any pct. and don't inject steroids is it's gonna freak you out and make you think you are having side effects from one hit. Doesn't work like that.
    Thats also what I had been told but I'm naturally nervous about the whole situation, I got a blood test for Estrodial and Test yesterday, a day after taking .5mg of Adex and 5 days after my injection of test/4 days after my injection of deca . I shouldn't have started a cycle at all, but I was sold on the recovery aspects but it's not neccesarily a route I wanna pursue. I would just like to ensure that I will recover normally as if I never had started. I'll do whatever it takes.

I feel like this happens with tren a lot, people work themselves up and assume a storm of shit is coming and then it happens. Mentality a huge role in life. I'm on tren and I love it and I sleep and my dick works. lol

never do anything you aren't whole heatedly willing to, especially when it involves potential permanent hormonal side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    never do anything you aren't whole heatedly willing to, especially when it involves potential permanent hormonal side effects.
    Yeah, honestly to answer your question. I just don't think I'm prepared to deal with stressing about possible side effects for the entirety of a 12 week cycle, it's been a week and I'm already going a bit mental over it. I just wanna make sure I havnt don't any permanent damage and me ensure that I can return to where I was prior to a week ago. As far as strength and gains, I build muscle great I just wanted a quicker recovery for my ligaments. It's not worth the extra stress I'm dealing with over it. So, I guess overall. Is general consensus that I should do PCT or just act as if I didn't do it at all. I just wanna make sure I'm on the up and up. Thanks a lot guys.

Just relax. You said you had bloods done sojust wait and see. When results come back then you can either relax

Or get on a pct regime designed for the vast number of people that react the way you did when they stick a needle in themselves. I don't know where you will find this unicorn. But if you ask enough someone will come up with one haha. No really dude you are going to be fine. Those compounds will pass thru you without you even noticing that little ol jab of goodness. Stay calm ! Just stay calm.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Or get on a pct regime designed for the vast number of people that react the way you did when they stick a needle in themselves. I don't know where you will find this unicorn. But if you ask enough someone will come up with one haha. No really dude you are going to be fine. Those compounds will pass thru you without you even noticing that little ol jab of goodness. Stay calm ! Just stay calm.
    Thanks brotha, I honestly appreciate it. I'll keep up on my bloodwork and see what comes up, I'll be sure to update everyone as to my results. Just for those people out there like me, I just wanted to get back into a competitive nature as fast as possible haha, never thought I would've stressed so hard! Appreciate all the input, from everyone! Thanks!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A single shot of Deca will shut down your natural test production completely. So just run a standard PCT (Nolva and Clomid) for 4 weeks, starting 3 weeks after your last shot.

If anyone else has further input, please feel free to comment! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    A single shot of Deca will shut down your natural test production completely. So just run a standard PCT (Nolva and Clomid) for 4 weeks, starting 3 weeks after your last shot.
    Ok, sounds good! Is it fine if it will be 21 days since my last shot of Test? Also, I know it's a pain but could you perhaps suggest dosage for me?

Should I take one more shot of Test so that both my half-life's are in sync with eachother? That way it's 14 since test and 21 since deca ? Thanks

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Test c or e?
    It's all depends long or short ester test u did

It was Test E, so what I did was take one more does of that tonight and in 2 weeks, I'll ween it all off with a month of Nova and Clomid, at the standard doses. That should gaurantee success. I appreciate everyone's input! Helped a lot!

Thread Information