trump33 is offline New Member

1st time using steroids - need help/advice

Hey guys,

I have made my final decision and I have decided to do steroids ..

I am 28yrs old and I have been weightlifting consistently since i was 16yrs old. I never had the need to do steroids before (I guess i am lucky, unlike my 2 brothers... i had the genetics to put on muscle quite easily, so therefore i never even thought about using steroids)
    *However over the last year or so... for some reason i have found it so much harder to put on muscle... and become anywhere near as big as what i use to be when I was younger.
    Which really doesn't make sense to me - because when i was younger i use to party all the time, drink heaps of alcohol, and just use to eat whatever... and my biceps/pecs/arms etc were massive... Now i eat all the right food, eat way more food then what i use to, lift heavier weights and rarely drink.... So i really dont know why i am not as big as what i use to be when I was younger... I know my testosterone levels have dropped since i was younger.. so i suppose that could be the reason? but when i recently got tested the doctor said my testosterone levels were okay... i think he said my testosterone level was like 26 or something, cant remember exactly

I have decided to do "SUS-250" in 1ml snappies (alot of the steroids here in australia are fake and mixed with heaps of other crap, so buying the snappies i think is the best way to go for me)

*Anyway me and a friend are going to do it together at the same time... I am only going to do a very small dosage, for the following reasons;
    i) I dont want to get too big - i just want to look as big as what i use to be when i was younger
    ii) prevent stretchmarks
    iii) depression - i already suffer mild depression, so i dont want to be heaps depressed when i get off it

*Because me and my friend are going to be doing it together we have decided to inject only (1/2 ml each over 10 weeks) (5ml in total over 10 weeks)

If any of you's guys can give me advice or any help with the following below it would be much appreciated
    1) based on my circumstances - do you think i have chosen the correct dosage amount?
    2) do you think I will need to do (PCT - post cycle therapy ) or take an estrogen blocker - i definitely dont want "bitch tits"
    3) do i need to do anything, or take anything when i get off the steroids to prevent/minimise any side effects?
    3) if you were in my position would you do the same thing? or what would you do differently?

thanks heaps for any help

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to read the beginner cycle stickys and the pct stickys. You need to read about the use of hcg and an ai on cycle. You are not ready to cycle yet. Please do some research

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    125ml of test per week, did I calculate right that's what you want to do?

Listen to Jim^^^^
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, if it's really 125ml/week that's less than my TRT dose. Def. not worth shutting yourself for that small amount. You need way more research.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Don't bother at that dosage it will shut you down for what I would say for less than you produce normally.
    500 mg a week or don't bother

maddogus69usmc is offline New Member
    hi all,
    i'm starting a new cycle and it has been said ti me try BIO-TS400 im 62 and just want to get my strength back and big can any one give me any advice on this
    Thanks maddog

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogus69usmc View Post
    hi all,
    i'm starting a new cycle and it has been said ti me try BIO-TS400 im 62 and just want to get my strength back and big can any one give me any advice on this
    Thanks maddog
    start your own thread please

kronz is offline Junior Member
    Lol ruthless thread hijack.

Agree with above 500mg or forget it

Thread Information