Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ANIMAL

Thread: I'll keep this short, but need opinions.

bdavis06 is offline New Member

I'll keep this short, but need opinions.

I posted a while back about running Var alone, until my other stuff came in and took all of your advice and chose to wait until I had everything.
    I am 26 years old.
    6"0
    was 205 at beginning of this cycle, im at 217 now.
    16%bf

running :
    40mg var daily
    250mg Tren E weekly
    400mg Test E weekly

Training is very high volume. Most days consists of 18-24 sets
    Im a bro split guy. (not that I am against push/pull) I have just always liked this way. Maybe Im just not used to using this much, but I am only into this cycle a week and a half, and I'm up 12 lbs in body weight, my bench is up almost 30 lbs, and just in general, anything DB related I am up 10 lbs on everything. Does this sound consistent with what I am taking?

Should I make adjustments? My intent was to run moderate doses because I've never had this many compounds in me at one and wanted to monitor sides. Any advice, constructive criticism, or replies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Are you running an ai?
    What is your pct plan?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Are you running an ai?
    What is your pct plan?
    PCT I have Clomid. 25mg a day? I have Nova as well in case of puffy nips. Should I be taking the Nova during cycle to prevent this from happening, or only if it does?

Also, Im not familiar with the term "AI" sorry for my ignorance

as

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member

WoW, thats a good read. thanks man.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    pct should be nolva and clomid.
    nolva-40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50
    dosages are in mg daily by week so week one 100mg clomid 40mg nolva/day etc through week 4 ...

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    No problem
    Read and ask questions
    We were all new to this and still are learn
    Better to be safe

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    No problem
    Read and ask questions
    We were all new to this and still are learn
    Better to be safe
    I absolutely agree man. I am trying to do this right and correctly. Its nice to be able to ask questions and not get flamed.

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Is this your first cycle? That's a lot of gear for someone who hasn't done research. Tren will increase your prolactin levels, and being that you're not taking an AI I'm sure you haven't done any research on prami or caber (not always needed, but good to have on hand, especially if you don't have your e2 levels under control). Are you taking any HCG as well?

Being that you're in your first week I'd highly suggest rethinking to continue this cycle. You should have all your eggs in a basket before doing a cycle, not try to figure everything out throughout it.

Quote Originally Posted by ANIMAL View Post
    Is this your first cycle? That's a lot of gear for someone who hasn't done research. Tren will increase your prolactin levels, and being that you're not taking an AI I'm sure you haven't done any research on prami or caber (not always needed, but good to have on hand, especially if you don't have your e2 levels under control). Are you taking any HCG as well?

Being that you're in your first week I'd highly suggest rethinking to continue this cycle. You should have all your eggs in a basket before doing a cycle, not try to figure everything out throughout it.
    Its not my first. But It is my first taken seriously. I did a couple when I was 19 and 20 but had no idea what I was doing. I realize I still have a lot to learn now lol.... but I am better now than I was then. So yes... my first cycle while taking the training, and nutrition very serious.

Quote Originally Posted by bdavis06 View Post
    Its not my first. But It is my first taken seriously. I did a couple when I was 19 and 20 but had no idea what I was doing. I realize I still have a lot to learn now lol.... but I am better now than I was then. So yes... my first cycle while taking the training, and nutrition very serious.
    I'd consider dropping the tren , drop the var, get yourself an AI like Aromasin or Arimidex , get some HCG and a proper PCT if you're dead set on continuing. Assuming when you were 19/20 you never did a proper PCT either? Would have been a good idea to get blood work prior to this "serious" cycle too.
    DontTaseMeBro likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ANIMAL View Post
    I'd consider dropping the tren, drop the var, get yourself an AI like Aromasin or Arimidex, get some HCG and a proper PCT if you're dead set on continuing. Assuming when you were 19/20 you never did a proper PCT either? Would have been a good idea to get blood work prior to this "serious" cycle too.
    So you're suggesting I just run the test alone? I'm not trying to be difficult. This all means a lot to me. I put my heart and soul into this thing, I just wanna be an open book and learn.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Check out animal's post above and read the first cycle sticky at the top of this section. Testosterone is the base of any cycle. Until you know how your body reacts to test, it is not recommended to add another compound. If things go wrong, you can't tell what is causing the issue. Also, many experienced guys with numerous cycles will tell you that the sides from Tren can be difficult to manage. Keep reading - there is a lot of good info here. Be safe and good luck.

Thread Information