Thread: Need answers

Wright196 is offline New Member

Need answers

Hi there,
    Basically I'm going to start taking d-anabol and test 600 for a month more for the experience than anything else, however I'm aware that taking steroids such as these have side affects, though I'm not quite sure what precautions I should take I was thinking of taking milk thistle to save my liver but will I need to take some sort of estrogen blocker ? And are there other supps I can take to ensure I'm not doing more damage than good

Some extra information just incase it helps
    I'm 21 male and work out Monday to Friday and Sunday (weight training), I eat 4 meals a day and drink roughly around 4-5 litres a day (water obviously)

I still haven't had anyone tell me what I've asked, I'm aware of the risks about my age but the same risks come with many other substances, MD coke and so on difference between know what to expect and prepare is the difference from dehydrating overheating and dieing, what I'm after is information I could stop anyone in the gym and get the same response as what I'm getting

P.s I have read steroids and the young

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wright196 View Post
    Hi there,
    Basically I'm going to start taking d-anabol and test 600 for a month more for the experience than anything else, however I'm aware that taking steroids such as these have side affects, though I'm not quite sure what precautions I should take I was thinking of taking milk thistle to save my liver but will I need to take some sort of estrogen blocker ? And are there other supps I can take to ensure I'm not doing more damage than good

Some extra information just incase it helps
    I'm 21 male and work out Monday to Friday and Sunday (weight training), I eat 4 meals a day and drink roughly around 4-5 litres a day (water obviously)

I still haven't had anyone tell me what I've asked, I'm aware of the risks about my age but the same risks come with many other substances, MD coke and so on difference between know what to expect and prepare is the difference from dehydrating overheating and dieing, what I'm after is information anyone in the gym and get the same response as what I'm getting

P.s I have read steroids and the young
    Please dont start taking these compounds .
    Your going to shut yourself down , for the sake of a month.

Your wasting money
    Your wasting your own time
    Your risking being on TRT for your life because of your age

If anything just stick a needle in your ass to see how it feels .
    Instead of doing a month cycle , spend that time learning how to properly cycle , that will be far more benefitial.
    Last edited by Reiid13; 01-14-2014 at 10:11 AM.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reiid13 View Post
    please dont start taking these compounds .
    Your going to shut yourself down , for the sake of a month.

Your wasting money
    your wasting your own time
    your risking being on trt for your life because of your age

if anything just stick a needle in your ass to see how it feels .
    Instead of doing month cycle , spend that time learning how to properly cycle , that will be far more benefitial.
    x2!!

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Re-read: The young and Steroids

Then read: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

After you have thoroughly read those 2, go to the nutritional section and learn how to properly diet.

Finally, continue to do research for the next 5 or so years and build a proper foundation before considering AAS. It's in your best interest.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    X3 ^^^^^
    your to young
    At your age the steriod of choice is FOOD

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    When I was young, I too thought I needed roids to grow. I could eat almost anything and couldn't gain weight. But regardless of what I thought really doesn't matter. Since I was not eating enough of the right foods, any weight gains from roids were just water weight and as soon as I stopped I lost all my gains. To keep mass you have to eat massively and to keep some of your gains during any cycle you have to change the way you eat. If you cant do it without roids you are not going to be able to keep any substantial gains with them. Good luck and keep reading. You may not like what you here, but we do not get paid to give advice, but dealers make money off selling people stuff even if they know they shouldn't take them. Hold off a while and become an expert. Grow naturally now and then you will have an awesome foundation if/when you are ready.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wright196 View Post
    Hi there,
    Basically I'm going to start taking d-anabol and test 600...
    Are you talking about the pills, sold at the top of the page?
    The "fake steroids ", designed to teach an expensive lesson to naive young men?

Have at em! The only big effect they give, is on your wallet...

[QUOTE=Oki-Des;6785380 Since I was not eating enough of the right foods, any weight gains from roids were just water weight and as soon as I stopped I lost all my gains. To keep mass you have to eat massively and to keep some of your gains during any cycle you have to change the way you eat. If you cant do it without roids you are not going to be able to keep any substantial gains with them. if/when you are ready.[/QUOTE]

Hi thankyou for spending the time to lend some wisdom however my diet is fine and I've not problem putting on mass I've got a 45 inch chest and making progress in all areas because of my diet and amount of time I spend training , I'm aware of other peoples concerns but all I'm really after is what will help with side affects, I used milk thistle as a example

Thank you for your time

Don't remember asking for sarcasm if you can't help don't bother

chester101 is offline Associate Member
    Tbh..... I'd just 'stop someone in the gym' and get the responses your after buddy. The guys on here wont assist you coz they care about your future health.... ask the meat head in the local gym your questions... coz he wont give a f*ck about what you take. Peace.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Are you talking about the pills, sold at the top of the page?
    Maybe OP you can answer this question?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information