Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Igifuno
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Dosing 600mg a wk test e!

SaaDi is offline New Member

Dosing 600mg a wk test e!

My question is..if i want to do a cycle of 600 mg test e a week for 12 weeks...how do i dose it? I've got 250mg test e per amp...now how frequent should i inject to meet my 600mg dosage?

flyguy6661 is offline Member
    Last edited by flyguy6661; 01-13-2014 at 02:21 PM.

this is my second cycle....how do I dose 750mg then? I have 250mg testoviron amps

if this if first cycle just go with 500mg, if this is second or third you could concider using 750mg test. im not sure what to do when you get amps as i know you shouldnt leave any in the syringe for too long, the other thing you could do is if you have a 10ml sterolised bottle you could crack the amps and empty them into the bottle then take out 2.5ml at a time. however youll probally loose some oil doing the transfer. also youll want to split injections too twice a week. however you dont want to do any of the above if you dont have a solid base to build on and you have you diet/training in check !!!!!!!

personally id maybe stick with 500mg a week still and just do 2ml a week say mon/thurs however what you could do if you wanted to up the dose closer to 600mg a week is pin 1ml every 3 days.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Why do you feel the need to increase? What was the result if your last cycle? If it worked well, run the same again, no need to increase.

Also what are your stats? 2nd cycle at 23?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Cycle history

????
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

BigBen86 is offline Junior Member
    ^^^what he said above and do you have PCT planned? if so what is it?

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Why do you feel the need to increase? What was the result if your last cycle? If it worked well, run the same again, no need to increase.

Also what are your stats? 2nd cycle at 23?
    Basic rule of thumb for me, if you stop being hungry all the time look into increasing dose.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS
    Basic rule of thumb for me, if you stop being hungry all the time look into increasing dose.
    You may want to put a little more thought into it than that. Increasing your test dose just because you're not hungry all the time is not the best way to go.

You want to set your macronutrients based on your goals and make sure your consuming what you need to 'force' your body to grow. Combined with proper training, this should allow for growth.

If you're doing all these things and still not growing adequately, then consider increasing dosage.
    sawyer86 likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno

You may want to put a little more thought into it than that. Increasing your test dose just because you're not hungry all the time is not the best way to go.

You want to set your macronutrients based on your goals and make sure your consuming what you need to 'force' your body to grow. Combined with proper training, this should allow for growth.

If you're doing all these things and still not growing adequately, then consider increasing dosage.
    If I increased my dose every time my appetite fell off, I'd be up over 10g a day!!! Lol

My appetite fluctuates. Some days it's a raging beast, other days its as small as a mouse. Many times I just force it down - that's when the blender comes in handy!
    sawyer86 likes this.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaaDi View Post
    My question is..if i want to do a cycle of 600 mg test e a week for 12 weeks...how do i dose it? I've got 250mg test e per amp...now how frequent should i inject to meet my 600mg dosage?
    If you're asking questions this simple, I don't think you should be using any AAS. Educate before medicate

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Split it up in 2-3 injections per week.

If I inject 250mg test e on friday and sunday...what would be the total i will be getting per week. I know that if we inject with 2 days break in between, we get 500mg total per week. but what about one day break between injections?

ickythump is offline Member
    If I inject 250mg test e on friday and sunday...what would be the total i will be getting per week. I know that if we inject with 2 days break in between, we get 500mg total per week. but what about one day break between injections?
    Get a calculator if you can't add that bud

Quote Originally Posted by SaaDi
    Is this serious?

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wtf! Sorry OP but if you cant figure out youre dosage and injection timing there is no way you should consider running aas at this point.

This is my second cycle, I just wanted a serious answer :/

Quote Originally Posted by SaaDi
    This is my second cycle, I just wanted a serious answer :/
    Perhaps look at it from our perspective. Someone tells us they have run one prior cycle but can't calculate a cumulative dose!?!?

Perhaps we misunderstood the question. Quantitatively the answers to the following dosing schedules provides the same weekly cumulative doses:

250mg (Monday) + 250mg (Thursday) = 500mg/wk

250mg (Tuesday) + 250mg (Friday) = 500mg/wk

166.67mg (Monday) + 166.67 (Wednesday) + 166.67 (Friday) = 500mg/wk

Use any other iteration you desire. The cumulative dose for a week is the total amount injected each time over 7 days (one week).

How can you not figure this out?????

Are we not understanding your question?

Actually I've got 250mg testoviron amps, And I want to do 750mg per week cycle. What days of the week should I inject to get 750mg per week total? That's my confusion

I need to inject 3 amps per week...but how much break between injections?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Cycle history

????
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Cycle history

????
    This is as confusing as it is concerning. You started the thread saying 600mg per week. You claim it's your second cycle (at age 23). Now you've decided to run 750mg per week for some reason and BIB has asked for your stats TWICE in this thread.

You want honest answers? You need to start answering the questions. You should also lay out a full cycle plan with your AI, HCG , and PCT.

Starting a thread asking, "I have X amount of gear, how much should I shoot and how often" makes it hard to believe you've cycled before.

We are not trying to be argumentative or a pain in the ass, but this is NOT a forum where we simply give out advice because someone asked. We need to know you have the requisite experience and maturity to do this SAFELY. These are HORMONES you are playing with and they need to be used properly.
    sawyer86 likes this.

sawyer86 is offline Member
    This has to be a joke!

Thread Information