Budly69 is offline Junior Member

High volume test only cycle?

I was just mulling things around in the ol noggin today and I was wondering if I high volume test cycle would be beneficial for say a 10-12 week. My last cycle I was running 500mg Test E and 400mg Tren E per week, so am I out of line here that 1000mg Test E would be ok if done 500mg on Monday and 500mg on Friday?

Has anybody done anything like this or heard of anything like this? If so share some info on it for me, thanks a bunch.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I'm sure many have done a G of a test a week. As for you doing it put up a plan and your stats

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Budly69 View Post
    I was just mulling things around in the ol noggin today and I was wondering if I high volume test cycle would be beneficial for say a 10-12 week. My last cycle I was running 500mg Test E and 400mg Tren E per week, so am I out of line here that 1000mg Test E would be ok if done 500mg on Monday and 500mg on Friday?

Has anybody done anything like this or heard of anything like this? If so share some info on it for me, thanks a bunch.
    Personally, I don't see the need to jump from 500mg to 1000mg of test. Work your way up. Bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Personally, I don't see the need to jump from 500mg to 1000mg of test. Work your way up. Bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint.
    750mg would be a good middle ground.

michael30 is offline Member
    Budly i get your logic 500mg test an 400mg tren = 900mg so 1000mg of test should be ok. But you have to remember tren doesnt aromatize like test. So if u double ur test dose u have to take that into account with ur AI. Also just a piece of advice from my own personal experience. Dont jump up on doses unless you can honestly say your diet and training an training intensity are all at 100% perfect! Because you'll just waste more money. Goodluck!

Thread Information