letshopethisworks is offline New Member

Anyone heard of T+T before?

I am at week 5 in a cycle and so far I have been taking 50mg of d-bol a day and 1/2cc of Deca with 1cc of Cypionate twice a week. I have made great gains as I am up 16.2lbs. Instead of getting more Cypionate to carry me another 5 weeks I have been recommended and got something called T+T instead. This is what it says it has on the bottle: Trenbolone Enanthate 150mg/ml Testosterone Undecanoate 150mg/ml and Testosterone Enanthate 150mg/ml ... I was wondering if anyone has heard of this before and if you think it will be good to give me continued lean gains!

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letshopethisworks View Post
    I am at week 5 in a cycle and so far I have been taking 50mg of d-bol a day and 1/2cc of Deca with 1cc of Cypionate twice a week. I have made great gains as I am up 16.2lbs. Instead of getting more Cypionate to carry me another 5 weeks I have been recommended and got something called T+T instead. This is what it says it has on the bottle: Trenbolone Enanthate 150mg/ml Testosterone Undecanoate 150mg/ml and Testosterone Enanthate 150mg/ml ... I was wondering if anyone has heard of this before and if you think it will be good to give me continued lean gains!
    1. That's a lot of dbol .
    2. What is the mg/ml concentration of the test and deca ?
    3. Not sure what T+T is, but tren e, testocaps and test e with deca and dbol is a lot of compounds.
    4. What are your stats to best help you?
    Age, height, weight, cycle history, bodyfat %?

Ya i knew the dose was high on the d-bol. 25mg pills though that fall apart when you try to break them. It would have to be 25 or 50mg so I went for the higher. The deca is 300mg/ml and the test is 250mg/ml I am going to continue the d-bol for another week and a half and stop taking the deca and test and go to .75cc 2x a week of this other stack. I was told after 5 weeks I could continue with another or hit PCT depending on where I was at with my goals. I am 30 years old, 5'8, 186.4lbs, this is my first cycle in years. I did a few in the past, about 8 years ago, I forget everything I had done at this point. Body fat % I am not certain on either. I am lean, not much extra padding in the belly area or sides. Sorry I don't know the %

Not a good cycle in my opinion. The dbol is too high, should be around 30 to 40 mg tops for the first cycle in a few years. You will only be running the test c and deca for about 6 weeks which is not allowing the cycle its full potential. You then plan on stopping the test and deca and running tren e and test e with andriol (testoaps, test undecanoate). It is pointless to run andriol while running test e, test e will completely shadow anything andriol would give you. Stopping a cycle in mid cycle and then switching to a new cycle that contains a harsh compound such as tren will be very taxing on your body. How long were you planning on running this new cycle? This is what I would do, stop running the dbol and continue running the test cyp for another 5 to 6 weeks. Save the tren for a much later date, and pitch the andriol. What does your PCT look like?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Injectable test U is Nebido. Andriol is oral. They work very differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Injectable test U is Nebido. Andriol is oral. They work very differently.
    Ahhh...I did not see the 150mg/ml, knew that did not seem right.

michael30 is offline Member
    My advice is keep the cycle simple. And dont use compounds you havent researched! Also you did not mention an ai?

sorry guys everything i try to type it keeps blocking on me. i do have a pct mapped out already lasting 22 days.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    My advice is keep the cycle simple. And dont use compounds you havent researched! Also you did not mention an ai?

I have researched everything just never heard of a mix like this together.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by letshopethisworks View Post
    sorry guys everything i try to type it keeps blocking on me. i do have a pct mapped out already lasting 22 days.
    PCT is best run for 6 weeks (the Nolva portion, anyway).

Thanks for the help on here guys. I am going to switch over to this starting Monday so I will keep you updated on how it's going and side effects etc. Thanks for the help and opinions.

Thread Information