Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 1bigun11
  • 1 Post By gold43

Thread: Need help with add on in cycle pls :)

pumpheavy is offline New Member

Need help with add on in cycle pls :)

So this is my 4th cycle I'm running test250e at 300ml a week,split 1.5ml Tuesday/sat and also running deca at 1ml split .5
    I'm 28 5"11 195 15% bf
    1st cyc was dbol /deca
    2nd and 3rd were dbol/deca/t400, i found on that I was venerable to gyno and didn't really like the puffy look from Bol
    This is my 4th and I'm just doing test250e and deca250 with 20ml of Nolva everyday, I'm trying to add something to the mix to Harding up more, any advice is good, I'm here to learn not argue with the pro"s lol

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Read this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

I would stop any cycling and get blood work. Your first cycle you ran no test, which should be the base of all cycles. Assuming you haven't ran any PCT's, no AI or HCG as well.

I know that now lol, the guy I was getting it off of is suppose to be a vet but found out later he doesn't know much, I post cycle with nolva and clomid, why would I stop my cycle and get blood work? I'm having good results with no problems

sawyer86 is offline Member
    This all looks a mess mate. Its all over the place. You really shouldnt be cycling. Do some research.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What do you mean 'Harding up'? Nothing is really going to make you look hard at 15%

With all due respect it looks like you need to work on your diet, 3 multi compound cycles and less than 200lb at 15% indicates a lack of knowledge and/or application.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Can you guys explain to me what I'm doing wrong instead of stop cycling

sawyer86 is offline Member
    Everthing mate. Just a lack of knowledge. This site is great, this is what its for. Have you read the link posted for you by animal.

I have done those four over 8yrs, I've had awesome results from each of those I've just recently got back into working out again after taking a yr off and now am weighing 195

I did read the link and I think my prob would be diet, haven't really got a solid diet plan

If you just got back into working out you shouldn't be using AAS so soon, let alone multi compounds and wanting to add more.

Are you even running an AI on cycle?

And a few days ago you said you were 18% bodyfat. And you are bulking?

Man, I'm with the others, I don't think you know the basics too well. You are medicating without educating.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Might have said 18% but I'm definitely not bulking, that's the last thing I want to do is bulk, just want to put on some lean muscle man

So I shouldn't be running a serm instead it should be an ai?

How would you's suggest to run a test/deca cycle? I'm definitely going to be doing a lot of reading now, I think I've confused myself with the difference in ai"s serms and so on, thanks for the feed bk I really appreciate it all

Also I take a lot of advice from friends who OBV have no clue what's going on I've just joined this site the other day and do appreciate all the feed bk from you guys!! PRO"S

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Hardening up has more to do with diet than with adding compounds.

The problem with beginners using multiple compounds is that they never know for sure which compound is causing which effect, whether it be a good effect or a bad effect.

Why not just do a few simple testosterone cycles. Learn how your body responds to it, learn how to come off it properly, learn if you are the type who needs to run an AI with it, learn how to diet properly while on cycle and coming off and in between cycles, and then go from there once you have the basics mastered?
    gold43 likes this.

Thanks a lot man, I'm going to find a good diet plan do a lot more research and start from there!!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpheavy View Post
    Might have said 18% but I'm definitely not bulking, that's the last thing I want to do is bulk, just want to put on some lean muscle man
    That's bulking. Lean bulking maybe but bulking all the same. You'll be lucky to get a successful gain in LBM with minimal fat gain.

If you aren't prepared to stop your cycle you should drop your deca and run test only at 500mg per week. If you are already several weeks into the cycle I'd stop it, run a pct and do lots of reading before you run a test only cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I've been reading a lot since yesterday and from what I've read and have read in my book of steroids , there's nothing wrong with stacking test/deca and running nolva with the cycle? Yes there two aas but with the nolva blocking estrogen there isn't any worry on the gyno part.my book is from 2000 but steroids are steroids, now if I'm wrong let me know! I know now that no I won't be addin anything into my cycle,

Ok buddy good luck. Just so you know, there's more to high estrogen and not controlling your E2 than gyno.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm just saying what I've read just like you guys man, no one has said why I should get blood work or why I should drop the deca if I'm still going to continue the test. I read guys sayin the same cycle and they tell them just stick with the test because of deca dick, I know I don't get deca dick that's for sure,
    My only prob with the gyno is probably because I do not diet plan and need to lower my bf

Quote Originally Posted by pumpheavy View Post
    I'm just saying what I've read just like you guys man, no one has said why I should get blood work or why I should drop the deca if I'm still going to continue the test. I read guys sayin the same cycle and they tell them just stick with the test because of deca dick, I know I don't get deca dick that's for sure,
    My only prob with the gyno is probably because I do not diet plan and need to lower my bf
    See bold. How do you know it isn't down to the compounds you use and not your poor diet and because of your fat %? How do you know you are not aromatising a load of test and that's causing the problem. Or that there's not a knock on effect of this high conversion to E2 causing prolactin problems?

Answers are you don't. You've never ran a test only cycle so you don't know how how to combat side effects of it. Adding more compounds gives you less chance of identifying where the side effects come from and much less chance of being able to bring them under control.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Awesome thank you very much

anky123 is offline New Member
    Need to know urgently:
    3 months back I successfully finished my 2 nd cycle of Decca-susta-anadrol 50.
    I am planning to start new cycle, my friend suggested me :
    All u need is 4 vial of decca 4 vial of boldenone and 2 vial of trenbolone and Norditropin. I don't understand this cycle..
    Should I stay with my earlier tried cycle?? My only problem was I had bad bad Acnes.
    Plz advise me a bulking cycle.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anky123 View Post
    Need to know urgently:
    3 months back I successfully finished my 2 nd cycle of Decca-susta-anadrol 50.
    I am planning to start new cycle, my friend suggested me :
    All u need is 4 vial of decca 4 vial of boldenone and 2 vial of trenbolone and Norditropin. I don't understand this cycle..
    Should I stay with my earlier tried cycle?? My only problem was I had bad bad Acnes.
    Plz advise me a bulking cycle.
    Start your own thread
    Red Bastard likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Why bump a one year old thread, with an unrelated question?

Bracing for the $hitstorm of January noobz...

Thread Information