acetrentura is offline New Member

Flying with gear?

I don't even plan on doing this for at least 3 years. But if I were to go down to Mexico and get all of my supplies for a cycle or two, while on vacation, how feasible is hiding it all in my checked luggage. I've searched this forum, but most people are flying with preloaded syringes, since they are going somewhere on cycle. I would just be hoarding supplies for use in the states, not needing to transport any pins or syringes.

Personally I would just hide the orals in some old prescription bottles (I have a lot) or vitamin bottles. And as for the oils, I would hide the bottles in ziplocs, inside of empty shampoo bottles, inside a toiletry bag.

For people that have flown with gear before. How; likely is this/stupid am I?
    Last edited by acetrentura; 01-17-2014 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Little extra explanation.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I would never do this. Although I certainly have in the past. Keep in mind customs workers watch people day after day and are good at picking up on people who appear nervous; for whatever reason. I would just pack it up and ship it home, via post, as you will not have to look into anyone's eyes to pull it off. I know if feels good to just have it with you, but in my opinion you are significantly increasing your chances of getting in trouble. Good luck.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acetrentura
    I don't even plan on doing this for at least 3 years. But if I were to go down to Mexico and get all of my supplies for a cycle or two, while on vacation, how feasible is hiding it all in my checked luggage. I've searched this forum, but most people are flying with preloaded syringes, since they are going somewhere on cycle. I would just be hoarding supplies for use in the states, not needing to transport any pins or syringes.

Personally I would just hide the orals in some old prescription bottles (I have a lot) or vitamin bottles. And as for the oils, I would hide the bottles in ziplocs, inside of empty shampoo bottles, inside a toiletry bag.

For people that have flown with gear before. How; likely is this/stupid am I?
    Not a smart idea. You're proposing to cross international boundaries with illegal drugs. Are you willing to risk the consequences if caught? Some may tell you they've done it and it was no problem but its your ass if you get caught.

I was watching a show last night about drug trafficking and they caught a guy from the US coming from Columbia who had a bunch of climbing gear. The only thing that tipped them off was the climbing rope seemed a little heavier than normal. The rope had been injected with liquid C (can't discuss recreational drugs here but I'm sure you can figure that one out). That was one of the most creative ways to mule drugs I have heard of.

Don't think you can out smart the customs officials so easily. If you get caught, even a first offense may come with penalties you wouldn't want to deal with.

I've heard a lot of mixed views about Mexican gear. I wouldn't even risk using it let alone traffic it.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Easily doable, not really the place to be talking about drug smuggling, I am not recommending you do, but let's just say it gets done a lot all over the world but not in vials.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Don't understand why ppl ask this if you get caught you are FVCKED just because ppl do it or have did it doesn't mean you wil get away with it.
    Do as every body els does find a local source or buy from a web site.
    Last edited by clarky.; 01-17-2014 at 03:30 PM.

BigBen86 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Don't understand why ppl ask this if you get caught you are FVCKED just because ppl do it or have did it doesn't mean you wil get away with it.
    Do as every body els does find a local source or buy from a web site.
    this^^^^^^
    I wouldn't risk it just find a good source online

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    In Mexico, your crazy. Watch locked up abroad and you wouldn't be asking this lol. That place is way to sketchy. Get locked up for anything there unless you can pay their bribe.

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave
    In Mexico, your crazy. Watch locked up abroad and you wouldn't be asking this lol. That place is way to sketchy. Get locked up for anything there unless you can pay their bribe.
    ^^^Yup. Been to Mexico City. Cops are crooked as hell.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    ^^^Yup. Been to Mexico City. Cops are crooked as hell.
    One of my friends went not to long ago as she has family out there and the cops held her up at gun point and took all her money. Super shady corrupt cops. I would never step foot in Mexico lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave

One of my friends went not to long ago as she has family out there and the cops held her up at gun point and took all her money. Super shady corrupt cops. I would never step foot in Mexico lol.
    I have friends from Mexico City. Yes, it's as bad as you described. Vietnam is bad too. Not THAT bad, but if you're stopped, it's pay the bribe or go to jail. Those are your two choices - especially if you're a foreigner!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Get your gear locally. This is a stupid idea.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    if you put it in your checked luggage, then you minimize risk of discovery

hihowareyou is offline New Member
    no disrespect meant to anyone with their personal beliefs but, i think people are way too big of pussies on this earth. its steroids not narcotics. if you got a bag/ fist full of vials you run a risk. if you got your personal stash, throw it in your shaving/ toiletry kit and no worries. no one will waste their time over a vial or two. mind you this comes at a random check (although i get a TSA we searched your bag tag everytime) of checked luggage. my items have never been unpacked or moved from their location. honestly i think they just toss the tags in to say they are doing their job. as far as checked luggage and carry on, i frequently take pill bottles full of a cornucopia of mixed pills and a shaker cup or 2 with sandwich bags containing whey, casein, bcaa, glutamine... never bothered once. they xray your carry on ever time for christ sake and i've never been bother. they have no idea what the powder contents are. point being if you're not george junge rolling through with 4 suitcases packed full of snow and millions in cash why bother. now some substances could be detectable by odor and i've never done any of that sort myself but, i know plenty who have transported the personal stash through customs and all. once again, a bag tucked in a shoe is more than likely over looked vs. a trash bag.

oh and i would think twice about getting from mexico anyhow. that shit might be bath water sealed in a vial.

Thread Information